Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? (504 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / Earned $15USDT For App Reviews: Learn How You Can Cash In Too! / How Does Western Union Money Transfer Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by Rilley(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2019
A friend sent a money order from US to Nigeria, and when I took it to the bank the guy was asking for MTCM digit before he can cash out the money, please do I need the MTCM number since it wasn't an online transfer, it was probably send through USPS.
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by Rilley(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2019
I need a good advise
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by dingbang(m): 3:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Rilley:
A friend sent a money order from US to Nigeria, and when I took it to the bank the guy was asking for MTCM digit before he can cash out the money, please do I need the MTCM number since it wasn't an online transfer, it was probably send through USPS.
yes you need mtcn number. Please tell the sender to avail you the mtcn number..
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by Rilley(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
dingbang:
yes you need mtcn number. Please tell the sender to avail you the mtcn number..
He sent it through USPS from USA and told me they didn't give him the code since it's not online transfer. the money order is currently with me.
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by dingbang(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rilley:
He sent it through USPS from USA and told me they didn't give him the code since it's not online transfer. the money order is currently with me.
so which address did he send it to? There has to be a reciever's address.
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by Rilley(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
dingbang:
so which address did he send it to? There has to be a reciever's address.
Yes! I gave an address to him.
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rilley:
Yes! I gave an address to him.
I think the USPS company will deliver it to that address.
Re: Do I Need A MTCM Number Before I Can Cash My Western Union Money Order? by Rilley(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
I think the USPS company will deliver it to that address.
I said I've received the money order from the post office, but when I went to First bank to cash the cheque they were asking about MTCM

(1) (Reply)

How To Export And Package African Foodstuff Abroad / 7 Different Ways Ladies Get Their First Cars Car Funny But True / For Your Safety Items And Safety Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.