Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35853 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Sholaco:
I wish her a beautiful birthday celebration, keep breaking the new ground and grow in the lord wisdom....you such a beautiful person. Cheers! Abeg Rice go dey undecided
Thanks dear.
You go chop Ghana Jollof?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
In my life I never seen, melanin so dark You're the queen of the dance floor Night socialite in the Accra scene baby Would you put me in your diary cheesy

Happy birthday Maky wink
Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

Happy birthday Makydebbie. May God bless and strengthen you in all you do.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Chikabel:
Happy birthday, Deb! More grace, more blessings...keep living! Cheers!
Thanks sis.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Mustsucceed:

grin. The truth hurts doesn't it ?

What truth?

Even pant you no go see so keep masturbating with her pic. grin

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Mustsucceed:

We are not here to celebrate her beauty but her person .can you post your pictures also stating your achievement so that we can celebrate your brains and looks

This is how you people stereotype women into loosing confidence

Your response reeks of bitterness ..she isn't the reason why you aren't making impact on your life or others

BY THE WAY,YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THIS LSDY IS BLACK BEAUTY.may God have mercy on you and grant you a heart

❤️❤️
Thank you dear.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by telkevog(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Good! She is one of those cute and enterprising nairaland babes I am longing to hook up with. Are you available?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by King44(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I thought Nairaland is for Nigerians only.

We have some foreigners here too. And they see our "family affair" bashings

HBD girl.
omo na true o they are just watching us ironing our family affairs in public
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2019
drshrewd:
this is the type of lady I easily fall in love with... Black beauty with the brain kiss
But it seems she's taken embarassed
Anyway, happy birthday brainy bae.
Do have a blast.
Will sure buy your books
With love kiss
Thanks love. ❤️❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Well, well. It's absolutely nice to put a face and a name to the moniker. Happy Birthday Makkydebbie. Wishing you many more years of happiness and success. Live and prosper, Dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday Debbie
I celebrate you! kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday girl.
More inspiration!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Happy birthday maky. I wish you the best. kiss

Thanks dear.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

You’ve changed a lot (I mean facial features )

Happy birthday dear. I wish you everything you wish yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
AyamConfidence:
My Ghana girl

I'm super proud of you

Dear Tales is going places.......and you'll go places with it

I must buy Benz dear.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
OK
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
So people still celebrate birthdays in this Nigeria.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Beautiful Makydebbie, gold and silver I have not.

But I shall give you what I have. May the Good Lord bless you this day. May this book win international recognition and bring you joy and fulfilment as a writer. Happy birthday and Happy Sunday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday!!

May your ink never dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by cinderellashoes(f): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Congrats baby girl! I am super proud of you!/ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Dexter001(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday to you, may your star shine brighter till you achieve your heart desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday,u will go places only say u nor get yansh I for like marry u.

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
Thanks dear. You go chop Ghana Jollof?
Oh! Happy Birthday You're So Cute With A Reasonable Brain Keep It Up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2019
HBD Debbie ...wish u every good thing your heart desires now and forever , I have always been an admirer from afar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday omoge...may God bless your years in absolute! More grease to your elbow fa kiss

I love the book cover kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by WeighWordSon(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Can I get a softcopy of the book?
Akinladeseyifunmi1@gmail.com
thanks.
And the cake too
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by daclint(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
In my life I never seen, melanin so dark You're the queen of the dance floor Night socialite in the Accra scene baby Would you put me in your diary cheesy

Happy birthday Maky wink

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2019
They can't come any prettier than this...

She's beautiful, intelligent, hardworking and most importantly challenging the status quo and upsetting conventions.

Young miss, you have achieved what many can only wish for...

Guys, these are the kinda ladies we should be marrying...cos she's got a good head firmly screwed to her neck.

My beloved wife and I wishes you a remarkable birthday.
I am a fan... Let's know when your book is up for sale.

God bless your efforts with resounding success!

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by chrisagyei: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2019
NIGERIANS!!!Grrr!!!!They are never formal,don't show any respect and can't give a simple "congratulations"no wonder their ladies are under achievers due to all these toxic men around them.I mean 95% of the comments here being off topic and highly anti females and very toxic.My dear makydebbie who's a fellow Ghanaian and who I presume grew up with Nigerians in their society,a lioness can never be presumed as a hyena no matter how she lived and grew up with hyenas.Concentrate on your newly original Ghanaian family and friends,in fact getting into contact with a TV3 reporter shows the liberal society you now find yourself in and be the best by also enjoying what you do.Remember the society in which you are in now don't fully tolerate Nigerians due to their own bad reputation in this society so if you still have that nostalgia feelings of getting them too closer in your life,it will indirectly jeopardize your beautiful career and aspirations,am not saying don't associate yourself with them,some are wonderful people buh don't get too closer with most of them.Ghana is behind you,be the next legendaries Komla Dumlor or Gifty Anti or much higher.I will try and be there.I know the location,congratulations and a happy birthday to you also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2019
simple... Come over here make I wife you.
Wishing you good health, joy, happiness and peace of mind.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Abbesuper123(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday!! I wish you all the best in your endeavors..
Your black is beautiful ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My pre wedding & wedding pix / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.