Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35829 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
BdorianGray:

What about me? angry..
Dont you love me, pls poco dont need that love..
transfer it to me.. wink
Happy Birthday fine Baby girl... wink
Oh grin
Thanks dear.

M7even:
Happy birthday day dear, how can I reach u, however here is my email com. Cos I'd like to discuss something with you. Thanks I'd be expecting

Okay, I'll do that soon, thank you.

chimmyf:
Happy birthday
Long life and prosperity.
No copy for us on NL?

Ma'am I've dropped the link to buy the soft copy.

https:///Y6L4zhxnh6?amp=1
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
studentofTruth:
Happy birthday pretty! Wishing you Love, Long life, and Prosperity. Congrats on your new book!

Thanks dear.

Mimirabelle4:
Happy Birthday Maky kiss...& to think you are still a student wink and achieving this great I can't be more prouder of you dearie kiss
You are the real slay Queen wink ...ll&p

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday My Day One Crush.. Sorry my Msg is coming this late. Wishing you Long life & prosperity and many happy returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
Beauty and brains smiley
Happy birthday Sweetie
Wishing you the best of everything

PS: I followed you on Twitter @TalkTalkTwins, please follow back let's be friends

Sure dear I will. smiley
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
SmartyPants:

Fantastic!

Where on social media can follow or connect with you?

Instagram.

Makydebbie.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Happy Birthday, deary. Shine more, you're a star.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
zicoraads:
Happy Birthday Debs!

More ink to your writing pen.

Thanks dear. kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
TimiRume:
I love how many people ignored those bitter souls angered by your looks and success.

You are so beautiful, happy birthday.

Thank you sir. kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Triniti(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Lol, no I'm not.

Please lemme know if you'll be here
Ok, I’ll let you know
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

This is Zealand in other words Nigeria land

GHANA MUST GO
Gerout
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

I must buy Benz dear.
I will sit in front with you

You will be my Chauffeur
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
AyamConfidence:
I will sit in front with you

You will be my Chauffeur
You're very very mad dear.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
Happy Birthday My Day One Crush.. Sorry my Msg is coming this late. Wishing you Long life & prosperity and many happy returns.

❤️❤️
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by NLFINEST(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
she go dey very boring in bed jo
I don reason am too .. but I want just dy look am as she go dy beg for more grin grin
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Ayoola10: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rahyberg:
are u an old student?
Yes bro
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
For a newscaster she has too much time to always spend here.
I thought those people spent all their time researching stuff.

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is the book a 44pages book?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
meobizy:
For a newscaster she has too much time to always spend here.
I thought those people spent all their time researching stuff.
today is her birthday Bro. She can dedicate the whole of today having fun so it's none of your business and today is Sunday too.... so relax

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Rahyberg(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ayoola10:

Yes bro
which set?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by cinderellashoes(f): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
dominique:

Longest time sis
How have you been?

I am fine sis.. I have missed you plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by cinderellashoes(f): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Thanks love. kiss

You are welcome sis kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 2:33am On Jun 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Ok, ok... dis one needs some self adulation and validation... angry

Him or you wey dey parade upandan with 6 monikers?

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Deji63: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2019
ericsmith:
first time i will look @ a standard babe without undressing her grin HBD !!! miss wishing you best of everything life can offer. LLNP
you want us to come over pls send address

Keep undressing and getting them pregnant running away from your responsibilities and turning yourself into a worthless deadbeat who will get beaten up.by his own offspring. cheesy
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2019
cinderellashoes:

I am fine sis.. I have missed you plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss kiss

Missed you (and your stories) plenty too kiss
Regards to your hubby, I guess I'll be seeing him around once the new PL season starts.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by cinderellashoes(f): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2019
dominique:

Missed you (and your stories) plenty too kiss
Regards to your hubby, I guess I'll be seeing him around once the new PL season starts.

Thanks sis.

Yes, ooo, you'll be seeing him. Cheers kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
crackhouse:
today is her birthday Bro. She can dedicate the whole of today having fun so it's none of your business and today is Sunday too.... so relax
*Snore*.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
makydebbie:

You're very very mad dear.
I love you too babe
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Congratulations on your book launching! ❤️

Keep soaring and being more. smiley

And a belated happy birthday to you.

makydebbie:

❤️❤️
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Congratulations on your book launching! ❤️

Keep soaring and being more. smiley

And a belated happy birthday to you.

Thanks dear. kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
makydebbie:

Thanks dear. kiss
I hope it becomes a best seller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My pre wedding & wedding pix / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.