Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35771 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by tpraiz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
how many kilograms
My guy, na plenty kilos oh
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
sKeetz:
She no fine sef undecided

RAT LIKE YOU
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Evercurious:

RAT LIKE YOU

Fly like you tongue

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by studentofTruth: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday pretty! Wishing you Love, Long life, and Prosperity. Congrats on your new book!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by KevMitnick: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
GeneralPula:
Birthday girl... grin
grin grin grin grin...what I have I give unto you... Lol
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by xarm(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
happy birthday beautiful
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
first time i will look @ a standard babe without undressing her grin HBD !!! miss wishing you best of everything life can offer. LLNP
you want us to come over pls send address

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol...look for a good man to date while you're at this. Don't listen to the dickstraction shii
makydebbie:

Sis. kiss

I love you. ❤️

No dickstraction. grin
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
crackhouse:
really? Where's your location?
Ghana.

Switruth:
Happy birthday to you. Are you related to Stephanie?

Lol, no sir. Thanks.

smeag0l:
Happy birthday, Debbie. wish you long life, good health , many more prosperous years and all the bestthings of life.

Thanks dear.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
SmartyPants:
Happy birthday Maku @ Makydebbie!

Congrats on the book! A quick criticism though... Why do have a Caucasian on the cover?

You're very attractive btw! Are you still a student?

Hello smarty, I had issues with my book cover
but definetly didn't go for a Caucasian.

Yes sir I'm still a student.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday Makydebbie, accept my best wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by TSRC: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
She looks prettier than i expected.
She is very brave for bringing her business here.

nairaland people go use mouth finish am.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Femeazy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday!!! Wishing You The Very Best. Llnp
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Mimirabelle4: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday Maky kiss...& to think you are still a student wink and achieving this great I can't be more prouder of you dearie kiss
You are the real slay Queen wink ...ll&p
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by spencekat(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
biggestmanhood:
c breast like slippers,chai Olympus has fallen
Why does stupid comments get likes? Are you all these bitter? Tufia.

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by aktem(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol grin grin

Which 1 b tissue paper again for God's sake embarassed
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by hopara1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday daughter of Zion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday, MakyDebbie.

Wishing you many more years of good health and wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Loadedpenvibes(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday deary... From loadedpenvibes.com
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Xinzu: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
"An average failure is a product of excuses."

This is a quote I was raised with, knowing there's nothing like "too young" to be what you want to be and achieve what you so desire.

I'm here to show gratitude to God Almighty, my family and friends. I've made some friends offline from this wonderful platform and at this point I call them family. I sincerely appreciate your efforts, I couldn't have done this alone. You all helped me to make this happen.
Today is my birthday and I'm very excited about this new chapter because of what it signifies in the realm of life significance.

It's a year exactly when I opened a thread to tell you about this particular work of mine that would be out soon.
Life is what I call a beautiful chaotic mess, because it most times doesn't go as planned. Life happened and situations beyond me prolonged the arrival of the book.
The setbacks strengthened me and my unbroken resolve to get to that place where purpose meets its fullest manifestation, which of course encouraged me. And I'm here to announce that Dear Tales, is out finally!!!!

So yes! The wait is finally over! DEAR TALES IS OUT!!

This is an art that surely will blow your minds away and feed your curiosity to its depths.

Allow me to re-introduce you to...

DEAR TALES

"The inevitable thoughts of a wounded but brave heart."

Dear Tales synopsis.

A MOTHER'S PAST RESURRECTS AND BECOMES HER DAUGHTER'S NIGHTMARE....

Somewhere in the Gold Coast, in 22nd century Africa, Mabel had made a name for herself as a super police detective and elite class investigator. She successfully cracked down on a notorious crime gang and got their ringleaders arrested and jailed. Thereafter she retired to focus on family and raising her daughter, Ashley, who grew up somewhat unaware of her mother's past and exploits as a police detective. But little did she know that in years to come, she would have to contend with the dark secrets and cold-hearted crime lords from her mother's past.

The search for her own identity, a stubborn resolve to succeed in a field that makes great use of her super curious nature, and the evil blast from her mother's past takes Ashley on a truly defining journey.

Will the demons of Mabel's past swallow up her daughter? Will Ashley crumble under the weight of this cross or carry it to the end? What dark secrets will she uncover on this feverishly dangerous path?

In Dear Tales, the past meets the present.

Note:
I'll also publish a hard copy and launch it. The date hasn't been set yet but I'm pretty sure it'll be around October.

The venue is;
32nd Gamel Abdul Nasser Rd. Osu. Accra, Ghana Institute of Journalism campus, lecture hall D1.

My special guest of honor for Dear Tales book launch is Portia Gabor, who is a multiple award winning journalist and news anchor for Ghana's leading television station, TV3.
A picture of Portia Gabor below Dear Tales.

If you're interested in attending Dear Tales book launch, and you reside in Accra, Please let me know via this thread.

Having an idea and turning it into a book is as hard as it sounds. The experience is both internally challenging and rewarding. I especially want to thank you all that helped make this happen. The encouragements, sleepless nights, financial help and every effort that made this happen.
I'm forever grateful. God bless you abundantly.

I think I'll make out time to read this.

Happy birthday to you Debbie.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by NLFINEST(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
To Bleep this girl dy hungry me

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
tpraiz:

My guy, na plenty kilos oh
grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
NLFINEST:
To Bleep this girl dy hungry me
she go dey very boring in bed jo
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Sis. kiss

I love you. ❤️

No dickstraction. grin

What about me? angry..
Dont you love me, pls poco dont need that love..
transfer it to me.. wink
Happy Birthday fine Baby girl... wink
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by chimmyf(f): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday
Long life and prosperity.
No copy for us on NL?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Issi nur my buyday. grin
Happy Birthday dear..Grow in grace and more wisdom
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Beauty and brains smiley
Happy birthday Sweetie
Wishing you the best of everything

PS: I followed you on Twitter @TalkTalkTwins, please follow back let's be friends
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Hello smarty, I had issues with my book cover
but definetly didn't go for a Caucasian.

Yes sir I'm still a student.

Fantastic!

Where on social media can follow or connect with you?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by M7even(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday day dear, how can I reach u, however here is my email mickeymojo01@gmail.com. Cos I'd like to discuss something with you. Thanks I'd be expecting
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

Dear Tales is available on online book stores such as.

*Amazon Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07STJ398P/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=Dear+Tales&qid=1559945255&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

*Okada books

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dear-tales/27595

*Apple Books
https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1467428119

*Barnes & Noble
https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/dear-tales-deborah-makafui/1131981891?ean=2940156522774

*Scribd
https://www.scribd.com/book/412691804/Dear-Tales

*Kobo
https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/dear-tales

*24 Symbols
https://www.24symbols.com/book/x/x/x?id=3116676

*Playster

https://play.playster.com/books/10009781393212553/dear-tales-deborah-makafui

This link Tales you to all the online stores where you'll find Dear Tales.
http://books2read.com/u/3GxKQK

Happy Birthday, deary. Shine more, you're a star.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Xinzu:

I think I'll make out time to read this.

Happy birthday to you Debbie.
Awwn thanks dear. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day / My pre wedding & wedding pix / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.