Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. (1434 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression (2) (3) (4)

Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Hey guys,i was just on my mat when i received a text from a friend,telling me fenranmi,his friend was bout to commit suicide. At first i didn't bothered as every body get waytin dey worry am.

Until he updated his status.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2019
More...

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Now,my conversation with the dude.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:36am On Jun 16, 2019
I had to spring up stuffs,the asking for his account number,bla bla bla... I just wanted to give him hope.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:38am On Jun 16, 2019
At this rate,i saw it was beyond monetary issue,so i asked further.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Scholarship for two semesters ?? Mehn i was on lying spree. Any thing to make him not drink that sniper.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:45am On Jun 16, 2019
At this rate,i couldn't stop lying �. cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Even me was surprise of me lol cheesy

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2019
After saying by his grace,i thought he's sealed his mind to die. An hour later he texted me,mehn the thing weak me.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:50am On Jun 16, 2019
I mean,he's supposed to take the sniper na shey? But he just text me... Like tf will i get money from?

I had to lie i have reached my transaction limit for today. I'm thinking of what I'll do next.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Believe me,sleep is far from me.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:52am On Jun 16, 2019
I swear.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2019
This was the screen shot my friend sent me.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 1:57am On Jun 16, 2019
This were his status i screen shot from Ceecee's(my friend) status.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2019
The dude is calm now, he's got hope i will credit his account in a day or two. I dunno how badly he needs money,but God knows all waytin i talk na to prevent am from dying. Here is his number [/b]08112414172[b]
.if there's any way you can reach out to him,please do. I have done my path.
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Someone call the mod to push this to front page please.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2019
rapadelic, vanida6, arcike, sharpwriter Cannonleo mynd1 naughtyDiana, finalboss Amarabae Cordis92 Ishilove, kennygee thornapple Idydarling NafeesaAA dumie sinaj, Pearly255 Michellla QueenSuccubus, slimzpresh Cayon, keffekul dollyjoy mizhefeh, EdoNation, BUHARIISCURSED, nele mynd4
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 16, 2019
No matter what you do, never lie to him about life uncertainties or raise his hopes unnecessarily. If you do, you're only extending his suicide.

Tell him the truth about life and advise him to face it as a man and not chicken out. Use real life experiences of other to talk to him. If you have ever heard about the humble beginning of former Vice President Alex and his brother Laz Ekwueme, you can use it to talk to him.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by nero2face: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Make it fast bro...devil is eagerly waiting...bullish
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by MrMumu: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2019
See format o grin cheesy grin

Shey na you come NL last month dey ask for text book money that one no pay you don come with another format, awan eyan nairamarley cool

Format wey we run that year for ekpoma cheesy grin

OP keep deceiving your sef o. Anybody wey go send you any money na real ozor. Dey use 3 different whatsapp dey fool your papa there.

Gb whatsapp, fm whatsapp and the normal whatsapp cheesy grin

That year wey we run this thing before we know wetn dey xup the story don spread o some blog come carry am we wake up see alerts from like 50 people chai mehn niggas dey on soft full period almost 300k fall out cheesy grin grin
Now Sha na legit sure pass no levels for scam gain no dey am Las Las.

Before ena send money to that brother abeg make ena go the suicider* house go confirm new formats dey fall in we country everyday.

Oga shift abeg, suicide kor. Ena no like genocide? angry

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by tabithababy(f): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
MrMumu:

Shey na you come NL last month dey ask for text book money that one no pay you don come with another format, awan eyan nairamarley cool

OP keep deceiving your sef o. Anybody wey go send you any money na real ozor. Dey use 3 different whatsapp dey fool your papa there.

That year wey we run this thing before we know wetn dey xup the story don spread o some blog come carry am we wake up see alerts from like 50 people chai mehn niggas dey on soft full period almost 300k fall out cheesy grin grin

Before ena send money to that brother abeg make ena go the suicider* house go confirm new formats dey fall in we country everyday.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
MrMumu:

His number is there, i don't even know him. And yes i did asked for textbook number which someone from nairaland sent me 20k.

So bruh what's your point ? I resemble who get money to buy sniper ni?
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Mynd1 push this to front page na,na
Until person die ni?.
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by tabithababy(f): 5:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Nicheey:

His number is there, i don't even know him. And yes i did asked for textbook number which someone from nairaland sent me 20k.

So bruh what's your point ? I resemble who get money to buy sniper ni?

Great. Why not give him out of that 20k
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Depression and suicidal thoughts is beyond this gimme money or I kill myself format. Let us not downplay this thing. Nigerians will always find a way to abuse anything!
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
tabithababy:

Great. Why not give him out of that 20k

I already paid for the textbooks,and was left with 5k,I'm i supposed to give him that ? cheesy like fr? cheesy cheesy...

Btw his contact is there,contact him.
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by tabithababy(f): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nicheey:

I already paid for the textbooks,and was left with 5k,I'm i supposed to give him that ? cheesy like fr? cheesy cheesy...

Btw his contact is there,contact him.

Sell the textbook and give him the money

Contact him for what

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
tabithababy:

Sell the textbook and give him the money

Contact him for what

Someone must have already Reached out to him,he's good. Thanks for your concern by the way.
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by maisauki: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
J111333:
No matter what you do, never lie to him about life uncertainties or raise his hopes unnecessarily. If you do, you're only extending his suicide.

Tell him the truth about life and advise him to face it as a man and not chicken out. Use real life experiences of other to talk to him. If you have ever heard about the humble beginning of former Vice President Alex and his brother Laz Ekwueme, you can use it to talk to him.
while I won't support Op lying to the guy, there are some situations that doesn't warrant u to speak truth in its bare form... You'll understand this better if you are a human resources manager.
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
maisauki:
while I won't support Op lying to the guy, there are some situations that doesn't warrant u to speak truth in its bare form... You'll understand this better if you are a human resources manager.

Desperate times,calls for desperate measures cool...
Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by liberalchick(f): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
lol bless your heart. The OP is a scammer.
J111333:

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by cococandy(f): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2019
What do you want? For people to contribute money and give you to send to the ‘suicide’ guy?

Ridiculous. Why do you all always have your eyes one other people’s money all the time?
Nicheey:
Mynd1 push this to front page na,na
Until person die ni?.

Re: Prevented Him From Committing Suicide,now I Have Raised His Hopes. by Nicheey(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2019
cococandy:
What do you want? For people to contribute money and give you to send to the ‘suicide’ guy?

Ridiculous. Why do you all always have your eyes one other people’s money all the time?

Tf? Did i requested donations be made to him?

It mustn't always be money ma.

Microwave For Sale Family Size / From Rags To Riches / How I Lost My Twin Boys