Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

God Bless Our Moms/wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Bless Our Moms/wives (1390 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just saw these pictures and I was moved to share it here. It might change someone’s life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
smiley

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
embarassed

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
cry

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
sad

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Women my regard to you all

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by uncleseries: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
cry

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Jentle244: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP and u had to post that part... gosh... i will never see pregnant women the same again

A Big SHOUT OUT to ALL RESPONSIBLE MOMS out there.... especially MIME
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Jentle244: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP and u had to post that part... gosh... i will never see pregnant women the same again

A Big SHOUT OUT to ALL RESPONSIBLE MOMS out there.... especially MINE

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jentle244:

A Big SHOUT OUT to ALL RESPONSIBLE MOMS out there.... especially MINE
cool
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Beautiful! kiss

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by memories1(f): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amazing!!
A very difficult experience but often worth it.
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by missjo(f): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Water birth. Yayyyyy cool kiss
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2019
theButterfly:
Beautiful! kiss

...But scary. embarassed embarassed

You find all that pain and pushing, stress ok?

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Ginaz(f): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2019
I do not understand, is she the first to give birth or are we responsible for the pregnancy? How is it going to change anyone’s life? angry

She had all the equipments and good doctors to attend to her . Go to the village and see how women give birth then your life truly will be changed.

This is not news .

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Biglittlelois(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ginaz:
I do not understand, is she the first to give birth or are we responsible for the pregnancy? How is it going to change anyone’s life? angry

She had all the equipments and good doctors to attend to her . Go to the village and see how women give birth then your life truly will be changed.

This is not news .

Giving birth will always be news, whether in the village, city, or where ever, cos it is not easy going through the pain and surviving it all, do not be a sadist.

5 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by ctleurocollege: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
She had other options, she should have gone to a hospital to give birth
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Magnoliaa:

...But scary. embarassed embarassed

You find all that pain and pushing, stress ok?
Well, I've never experienced it, but it definitely looks scary, stressful and painful. She looks like she's in excruciating pain throughout, and the picture with the baby's head coming out ... oh my gosh! I hail every woman out there who has given birth. I look forward to it someday, but I'm not looking forward to the agonizing pain that will come with it. Period pain is bad enough but giving birth must be 100,000,000x more painful but also incredibly beautiful b/c you're bringing a new life into the world.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ginaz:

This is not news .
Nobody is dragging weda it’s news or not Aunty.
if you had calmed down and read the topic. It says “God bless our mums/wives”. Weather in the village or town, These lovelies go through a lot and they have my regards.
If you do not see the beauty in this, then my dear you need help. Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by frozen70(f): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for sharing this pictures

Every married man need to partake in child delivery, by the time you witness a birth and sees what you subject her to, you will appreciate women

Carrying pregnancy from conception to delivery, is God's doing

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by jaszplus12(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2019
All hail our RESPONSIBLE fathers and mothers!
To think that someone will go through all these and be calm and bold and crazy enough to SELL or THROW the baby away!!! Dear Lord, give every intending parent the knowledge to recognize this gift! Amennnnnnn
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by olabrinks(f): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2019
AS a woman who is currently 4 months pregnant with my first child, this made me cry. It’s not easy but it’s worth it in the end.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Roland17(m): 1:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Big shout out to the man, bro held it down throughout and made real men proud. Sadly, his role will go unnoticed, underrated and underappreciated when the story is told.

Bro, you be correct guy!!!
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Roland17:
Big shout out to the man, bro held it down throughout and made real men proud. Sadly, his role will go unnoticed, underrated and underappreciated when the story is told.

Bro, you be correct guy!!!
I noticed his presence in practically every photo, standing by/staying with her throughout the ordeal. The admiration and quiet awe on his face as he looks at his wife in the last picture speaks volume! He is a real one, for sure!
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by sinaj(f): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2019
The man really tried.
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Bills2307(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
olabrinks:
AS a woman who is currently 4 months pregnant with my first child, this made me cry. It’s not easy but it’s worth it in the end.
Dont forget to invite us for naming ceremony o
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
theButterfly:

Well, I've never experienced it, but it definitely looks scary, stressful and painful. She looks like she's in excruciating pain throughout, and the picture with the baby's head coming out ... oh my gosh! I hail every woman out there who has given birth. I look forward to it someday, but I'm not looking forward to the agonizing pain that will come with it. Period pain is bad enough but giving birth must be 100,000,000x more painful but also incredibly beautiful b/c you're bringing a new life into the world.

Yes, it's beautiful in that sense. I agree.

But you can't have the baby without the pain lol

Honestly, it's scary...I'm not looking forward to it.
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by missjo(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Yes, it's beautiful in that sense. I agree.

But you can't have the baby without the pain lol

Honestly, it's scary...I'm not looking forward to it.
You can tho

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
missjo:

You can tho

How? C-section?
Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by missjo(f): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Magnoliaa:

How? C-section?
Nah.
CSE can be administered to reduce or eliminate pains. It's an anasthetic

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Our Moms/wives by ireneidiva(f): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Why should such intimate pictures be online?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Is The Most Supernatural Or Diabolical Thing You Have Ever See / Brand New Bedside Fridge For Sale / Please Help My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.