Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia (3260 Views)

Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final / 2019 Copa America: Argentina Defeat Venezuela, To Play Brazil In Semi-final / Copa America: Argentina vs Paraguay 1-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by kponkedenge(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Messi needs to hang his boots asap.... He's finished internationally.

5 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Jokerman(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

How can you play well when you dont have a good team undecided

So over 20 years he never had a good Argentine team??

5 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Jokerman(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2019
I blame Aguero sha... grin after promising Messi, he still bleeped up

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by henrydadon(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2019
And that's why he can't be the GOAT, in my eyes, when he still has Barca as his safety net...he needs to go to another club and perform the same miracles he's doing at Barca for me to agree that he's better than CR7...until that happens...CR7 the GOAT! #Road to Ballon d'Or 6..

5 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Sanchez01: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Ronaldo (Blue) and Messi (Red) chilling. Dude is only a Barcelona wonder. Otu of the highest order grin

folash, I am ready. Sent you a message on WhatsApp. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by IsaAbubakar: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2019
kessdivine4all:
A man has not proven himself outside his comfort zone of Barca, yet some misguided fans call him the greatest against a guy that has shown his mettle in 4 different clubs and for his nation. If fancy footwork and individual goals makes you the greatest, trust me the midget has players like him in Ajegunle. Ronaldo remains the greatest of all time. Argue with your ancestors
95% of Barcelona fans doesn't know Jack about football
that's fact

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Memberclub(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2019
So sad to see people hate on Messi. Most people did not even watch the match.

I've also noticed that most people hating on Messi are actually man utd fans.
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Jokerman(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Memberclub:
So sad to see people hate on Messi. Most people did not even watch the match.

I've also noticed that most people hating on Messi are actually man utd fans.

Ogbeni no one hates Messi... It's his fans that are very wicked... I have never seen his fans give respect to other players.

Buh can you tell us why Messi was dispossessed 13 times yesterday and also missed a tapin, and why he couldn't at least get a goal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by dazzlingd(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Colombia mo feran re
Colombia mo gbadun re
Colombia eyan rere.
Colombia Colombia...

Who remembers this song

3 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by dazzlingd(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Ronaldo would have won World Cup under Argentine team....
How you say this without shivering is surprising, is it Portugal that have better players/team than Argentina?

6 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by encryptjay(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2019
According to some Messi fans, Messi is the only good player in the team while the rest are useless grin

4 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by streetdisciple: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Carrying your country is not for everyone.... Leave it to the real goat

6 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by cr7lomo: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019
dazzlingd:
Colombia mo feran re
Colombia mo gbadun re
Colombia eyan rere.
Colombia Colombia...

Who remembers this song

ORLANDO JULIUS!!!! Lol...with his Jamaican wife grin
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by naijalodge(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Messi is always bad until he plays super eagles��� grin

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2019
naijalodge:
Messi is always bad until he plays super eagles��� grin
That is why most Nigerian football fans hate him...

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by mank1234(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

Did you watch the match?

No envy playing here. The team was all about him. He got all the passes he needed.

Thats the mistake all Argentine coach be making and repeating. Building a team around one man.

Its an IX game. Every strategy in play connects with Messi.

This is why I always tell people who care to listen that Argentina will win Copa America or world cup only when Messi retires.

It's not about bad luck but how the team is setup around him alone. Icardi was sideline because of him.

In contrast, is it not supprising that Portugal with even lesser well known players are punching above their weight?

5 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Ekugbeh(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

doesn't have leadership skill and yet CR is yet to beat his record

Argentine players plays with messi like "who the hell did he think he is sef" which has been their major setback
pls can u enlightening me on the records u just mentioned

1 Like

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by SatGist: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2019
To watch 2019 Copa America for free visit this link:https://satgist.com/lobs-tv-senegal-showing-2019-copa-america-for-free/

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Godwin5766(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Argentine players plays with messi like "who the hell did he think he is sef" which has been their major setback
Can u pls tel me messi's record dat ronaldo is yet to beat ?

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by maxiuc(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
jbblues24:

Don't mind them. Let the same Argentina team plays for Barcelona, you will see him scoring 10 goals in a game. Messi doesn't have any outstanding display out of Camp Nou.
He is always Asun instead of the real GOAT. Argue with a Liverpool fan not me
No we reject his argument maybe he should argue with a man United fan dem dey the same level abeg ..

Messi is nothing without Barcelona that's why he has stick to Barcelona

Xavi inesta were all Reverend more than Messi yet they ask to be free in order to feel life outside Barcelona

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
encryptjay:
According to some Messi fans, Messi is the only good player in the team while the rest are useless grin
grin grin
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Greatzeus(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Guys calm down,this is just the first match,I won't be surprised if Argentina went ahead to win the cup and messi wins golden boot lipsrsealed
Runs out of thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by naijalodge(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
eni4real:
That is why most Nigerian football fans hate him...
its not true, am a Messi fan but he’s being over rated, he’s exceptional in Barca bt only perform against average teams like Nigeria and Nicaragua when playing for his country..he should strive for a bigger challenge outside Barca

2 Likes

Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Peroh426: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyup:

Portugal and Argentina who has a better team. Abeg shift make I pass
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2019
naijalodge:
its not true, am a Messi fan but he’s being over rated, he’s exceptional in Barca bt only perform against average teams like Nigeria and Nicaragua when playing for his country..he should strive for a bigger challenge outside Barca
Bigger challenges like Man city, PSG and Bayern Munich??
Because playing in the best team in each League is the "bigger challenge" that the originator of that phrase is talking about!

You think Messi will not prove himself in Man city, Bayern Munich or PSG??

I think he will.
Re: Coppa America: Argentina 0:2 Colombia by jamesfadairo(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
tyup:

wow, pls can you mention 3 of the Argentine players that plays/played like "who the hell is Messi"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer / Predicting 2014 World Cup Outcome! Am The Next Octopus / On Keshi And His Biafran Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.