Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau (47803 Views)

Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by politikin: 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
27-Year-Od Virgin And Grand Daughter Of Fela Kuti Set To Get Married

Rolari Segun, Yeni Kuti’s daughter and the first grandchild of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti is set to get married this June.

She will be marrying Benedict Jacka, an Australian author on June 27, 2015 and their union will take place at the New Afrikan Shrine at Agidingbi, in Ikeja.

Benedict Jacka, who graduated from Cambridge University has written the ‘The Alex Verus‘ series.
Before being an author he worked in London as a civil servant, bouncer and a teacher.
27 year old Rolari Segun graduated from the University of Leeds in 2010.

Benedict came to Lagos in December, 2014 to see Rolari’s families- the Kutis and the Seguns
In 2013, her mother claimed that Rolari is still a virgin during an interview on the TV station TVC.

The wedding ceremony at the shrine is strictly by invitation. Another ceremony will happen in August at the United Kingdom.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/27-year-od-virgin-and-grand-daughter-of-fela-kuti-set-to-get-married.html

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by politikin: 12:32pm On May 15, 2015

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Lobolintin(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
Congrat

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Nice!

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by sukkot: 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
ok virgin mary

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Must they tell us she's a virgin?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by MrBasketball: 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
What kind of phone are they using?

6th hand virgin. undecided

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by smudge2079(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
picture of her kini or i wont believe she is a virgin.

27 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by tuoyoojo(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Daslim180(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Ur type no too common as virgin for naija again. Happy Marriage in advance.

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by asumo12: 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
wink

VIRGIN ABI?

BRAINTOUCH DEY WORRY AM

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by tuoyoojo(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
ok na

what are the advantages of being a virgin.....does it guarantee a happy home, does it guarantee fidelity in marriage, does it make her extremely good in bed?

i think this virgin thing is overhyped.

if u choose to be a virgin then by all means be one, them nor dey use am collect money for bank

if there is anytin i can guarantee her on her wedding night, it is severe pain and bleeding during intercourse. that is if the "virgin" claim is true

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by sweetkev(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Virgin indeed.

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Which of them is the virgin and who verified it

The way posts dey fly enter fp nowadays, is everything okay up there?

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by timpaker(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
Who carried the virginity test?

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Iceking1(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
Team Virgin rocks
if u cnt keep ur virginity till ur marriage night den i sori sori 4 u...smh

everybodi blow ur trumpet pararanranranran blow ur trumpet pararanranran

children of God... Eh eh

will u shout halleluya... Shout halleluya at the count of ten times

halleluya leluya leluya leluya.....

I ll neva go back, go back 2 d world, i ll neva sin again 2 u Jesus. I ll sing hassana everlasting father... A a men... A a amen

life is nt a bed of roses, the first to fly is not alwayz d first to land, so its allowed as xpected. bashing is allowed

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by edlion57(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
J
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by UnknownT: 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
Since 2013 and you had to attach the 'Virgin' to her name? Silly bloggers

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by chineloSA(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
Dating a white man and still a virgin? undecided undecided undecided Girl it's not compulsory to tell lies!!

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
If she is truly one, then it is very commendable.

People would not like this cos it is not "sexy/ravishing photo of Tonto or Omotola"

Eevry thing that used to be wrong is the new RIGHT.

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by maggilove(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
I wish her well.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by okooloyun1(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
Congratulation
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by omanifrank(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by maxit2(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Na wa.. what's with the emphasis on "virgin"

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by jeron1(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
madam, so u dey test ur daughter virginity?

how much u don use am collect from bank?

my great-grandma is also a virgin

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
[size=13pt]Proudly Virgin cool

Cant wait to wed before loosing it to the right man who is rich, tall, has british accent, drives fancy cars, has houses in choice places in Abuja and also willing to love me forever smiley

#Virginity rocks[/size]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by admax(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Okay, since marriageable ladies who are Virgins are very few and are going into extinction in Nigeria & all over the world tongue, they had to emphasise on it. grin

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by 2fine2fast(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Out of the Black Pot cometh the White Pap

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Spydamannn(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
27 year old Virgin...Busy Honeymoon Night for the Groom

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by UfuomaUN(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Who declared she's a virgin? She's doesn't look like one to me
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Abugab(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Wish her the best.
Must the 'Virgin' thing come inside?
Ah, make dem leave the poor girl alone before eye go come dey her body jor

Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off / Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos)