Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,934 members, 7,866,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi (4737 Views)

Why Are There So Many Registered Camry Muscle For Sale? / FRSC Gives Condition For Use Of Google Map While Driving / Why Is There So Many Camry (07-09) Muscle For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by ikelords(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
lekbel09:
You just come to an online forum and spew trash ........ Do you reason at all ?
it is your father and your generation that will forever spew rubbish. If I have made a mistake in my analysis why can't you correct me instead of being stupid. Ewu..
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by lekbel09(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
ikelords:
it is your father and your generation that will forever spew rubbish. If I have made a mistake in my analysis why can't you correct me instead of being stupid. Ewu..
Back to sender, make I correct you abi? Is it not better to keep quiet than to advise someone wrongly? FYI I did not insult you na question I ask

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by ikelords(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
lekbel09:
You just come to an online forum and spew trash ........ Do you reason at all ?
When you get home ask your parent that question. Because everyone have access to internet you don't think common sense and manners should reflect in the way you talk, if someone is wrong why can't you correct in love rather than behave like an animal. I really blame your upbringing.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2019
ikelords:
A 4 cylinder muscle has the same fuel consumption with corolla. Let him look for a 4 cylinder muscle for that amount.

You surely don't know what you are saying. A 2.4L V4 the same as 1.8L engine

Corolla is a better option.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by Ifynoble100(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Nissan Sentra 2008 is a good car for Uber business
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by lekbel09(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
ikelords:
When you get home ask your parent that question. Because everyone have access to internet you don't think common sense and manners should reflect in the way you talk, if someone is wrong why can't you correct in love rather than behave like an animal. I really blame your upbringing.
I leave you for God

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by ikelords(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
lekbel09:
I leave you for God
okay.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by vivalaurel(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Vivian2233:

Mechanic are saying Corolla isn’t a good car to buy , that was our first agreement
That's true! Corolla is a bad choice for your mechanic, he'll only get to work on it once in a while. Abi u no want make he chop ni?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by VirusOO7(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Scatterscatter:

For Uber biz, it is the best car to buy. Quote me anywhere.

Muscle is a high maintenence car, have you bothered to ask how much the shock absorbers, shaft, etc cost and these are things you will have to change regularly.

I'll advise you go for camry 03/04/05 but not muscle

How about Nissan cars... Are they good? I mean in terms of maintenance.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by Scatterscatter(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
VirusOO7:

How about Nissan cars... Are they good? I mean in terms of maintenance.

Yes, Nissan is a fantastic product with a reasonable maintenance cost provided you have a reliable mechanic that is fantastic at handling Nissan. You may also experience some electrical issues but not to worry, any car can develop such.

However, it is not advisable to use Nissan for Uber but you can try Nissan Primera 04/05. It is fuel efficient and relatively rugged.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by froze6(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Vivian2233:

Mechanic are saying Corolla isn’t a good car to buy , that was our first agreement
that mechanic does not like you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by VirusOO7(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Yes, Nissan is a fantastic product with a reasonable maintenance cost provided you have a reliable mechanic that is fantastic at handling Nissan. You may also experience some electrical issues but not to worry, any car can develop such.

However, it is not advisable to use Nissan for Uber but you can try Nissan Primera 04/05. It is fuel efficient and relatively rugged.

Thanks... But can you list an excessive list of cars good for Uber.

Thanks again
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by Driveway: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2019
ikelords:
A 4 cylinder muscle has the same fuel consumption with corolla. Let him look for a 4 cylinder muscle for that amount.

No its not, a muscle is 2.4L engine while corolla is either 1.6 and 1.8L, corolla parts are still slightly cheaper than a muscle spare parts.

Have used the two cars before as personal cars asides the ones imported to sell
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by weyreypey: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2019
lekbel09:
I leave you for God
You should have done that the first time
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by weyreypey: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Driveway:

No its not, a muscle is 2.4L engine while corolla is either 1.6 and 1.8L, corolla parts are still slightly cheaper than a muscle spare parts.

You sound very civil...
Re: Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi by ikelords(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Driveway:

thanks bro for the correction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bluetooth ELM327 Won't Work With Dashcommand (fixed) / How Much Is Camry Engine And Gear Box 1999 Or 2000 / See The Latest Rolls Royce, Gosh! Poverty Is Not Good (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.