Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians (15603 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Issues On Family Values And Marriage? / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
9jamustchange:

God have mercy on you for you do not know what you are saying! You can't even call a common Nigerian soldier, a hypocrite, but here you are falsely accusing the one who is a consuming fire able to destroy both the soul and body of humans in hell. The one who is going to call into account every uttered idle word including yours. Your accusation is false because, as far as I know the God of the bible hasn't coerced humans to marry; it is a choice! Friend, your knowledge is embarrassingly too infinitesimal to question what God says or does! Ask for mercy!!
God is a hyporcrite, if God destroys people then God must be a murderer also. you see? you managed to make all that Rubbish comments but you couldn't give me an Answer on why your useless hyporcritical God is not married but wants humans to be married, God must be a bloody sucking Ignoramuse. grin stuff you and your useless God. infact. God doesn't exist. God only exists in people's imaginations like yours.

Oh! one thing you Defenders of God are always very Good at are insults, you really are a righteous person with all the insults. grin
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Wordson post=79385098][/quote] is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Zoharariel post=79375792]So it was your roasted-meat loving god Yahweh who chose Anita for Chris Oyakhilome? grin

So why then did they divorce years later? grin

Why are you holy, holy children of Father Abraham so dumb & incorrigible like this? grin

If Yahweh was truly Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent, shouldn't his commonsense have told him to assign an Angelic Platoon to prevent Chris Oyakhilome from sleeping with his members, thereby resulting in their divorce? grin

will you shut up if you don't have sensible things to say.and stop showing your frustration here
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:

will you shut up if you don't have sensible things to say.and stop showing your frustration here

Wura ati Fadaka, seeing your DP alone is giving me sustained e.rection. Your fresh lips & cleavage alone could be traded in exchange for 48 karat Gold & Silver bars. grin

Cam (In Ghanian Accent) - fun mi nii number ero ibanisoro e kii n le gba e lago straightaway. grin

Haq, Haq, Haq, Haq, Haq, Haq grin

2 Likes

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

Wura ati Fadaka, seeing your DP alone is giving me sustained e.rection. Your fresh lips & cleavage alone could be traded in exchange for 48 karat Gold & Silver bars. grin

Cam (In Ghanian Accent) - fun mi nii number ero ibanisoro e kii n le gba e lago straightaway. grin

Haq, Haq, Haq, Haq, Haq, Haq grin
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:
God is a hyporcrite, if God destroys people then God must be a murderer also. you see? you managed to make all that Rubbish comments but you couldn't give me an Answer on why your useless hyporcritical God is not married but wants humans to be married, God must be a bloody sucking Ignoramuse. grin stuff you and your useless God. infact. God doesn't exist. God only exists in people's imaginations like yours.
Guy u are a big fool... because d bible says a fool will say in hos heart dere is no God! If dere is no God, who or what made u and d world? Oh! U just happened? Big fool.. So u see a car outside ur house and u decide to think no one parked it dere and make it urs... Aren't u a big fool? Now let me answer ur question.. God is not married because he is both male and female.. He has both individualities or gender in Himself.. So He is complete already...however, he separated dis genders after he removed d rib from Adam and made Eve... For Adam had both in himself when he was made, until God separated it... So stop bn a big fool.. God is complete and doesn't need anyone to complement Him..Mumu!
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wordson:
Guy u are a big fool... because d bible says a fool will say in hos heart dere is no God! If dere is no God, who or what made u and d world? Oh! U just happened? Big fool.. So u see a car outside ur house and u decide to think no one parked it dere and make it urs... Aren't u a big fool? Now let me answer ur question.. God is not married because he is both male and female.. He has both individualities or gender in Himself.. So He is complete already...however, he separated dis genders after he removed d rib from Adam and made Eve... For Adam had both in himself when he was made, until God separated it... So stop bn a big fool.. God is complete and doesn't need anyone to complement Him..Mumu!
what?!! grin grin is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? God is a man and a woman? grin That makes God a transvestite then. Are you going to tell me that God is gay too? God must be a confused individual then, If God is not sure if he is a man or woman. you see? you couldn't tell me what God is exactly because God doesn't exist, it's all fairytale an imagination God only exist in your imaginations.. wake up! man! you brainwashed cretin!

Oh! one thing you defenders of God are always good at are insulting people who don't agree with your dumb sentiments, you really are a Godly person with all the insults. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:
what?!! grin grin is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? God is a man and a woman? grin That makes God a transvestite then. Are you going to tell me that God is gay too? God must be a confused individual then, If God is not sure if he is a man or woman. you see? you couldn't tell me what God is exactly because God doesn't exist, it's all fairytale an imagination God only exist in your imaginations.. wake up! man! you brainwashed cretin!

Oh! one thing you defenders of God are always good at are insulting people who don't agree with your dumb sentiments, you really are a Godly person with all the insults. grin
I didn't insult u d bible did... And i am only laying emphasis on it.. Don't misquote me guy.. I never said God is a male or a female.. I said He is both! Period!
Wait a min.. How do u think? Answer dis questions if u can den we will discuss further but if not.. I call dis conversation quit..
1) who made u or how did u get here?
2)who made d living and d non living u see around u? ... Stop fooling urself and answer d question objectively and sincerely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wordson:
I didn't insult u d bible did... And i am only laying emphasis on it.. Don't misquote me guy.. I never said God is a male or a female.. I said He is both! Period!
Wait a min.. How do u think? Answer dis questions if u can den we will discuss further but if not.. I call dis conversation quit..
1) who made u or how did u get here?
2)who made d living and d non living u see around u? ... Stop fooling urself and answer d question objectively and sincerely
More rubbish!.

1) i my mother gave birth to me
2) the living mothers gave birth to them, if that's what you mean? i have never seen the non living around me, if you have, then you need to see a psychiatric ASAP cheesy
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tobechuckwu:

I totally disagree with you on this. God chooses, but it's left for the person to accept. God doesn't enforce anything on u, He gives u d right to choose. I've seen situations also where God chose for a guy, but d lady said no.
Personally, this is the summary. God told Joshua I lied before u life nd death, choose life so u may live, but He never enforced it on him.
God shows us d way nd let us make our choice.

I was at the MFM Region 71 Olowora (behind sweet sensation) today just to relieve boredom.

And we were treated to one of G.Os old video messages via a projector titled: "The Role of Effective Parenting" or something along that line.

The message was very brief & concise. The General Overseer talked about how he once had a program with the "MFM Teenage Church" and how he interviewed some of them afterwards.

He said some teenagers confessed to him how some fathers - who are church members were sleeping with their daughters and how some mothers were being battered by their husbands.

He said, there are no delinquent children but delinquent parents.

So after the G. O's video message finished playing. The resident Pastor asked the congregation if anybody has any question to ask?

And someone wrote down a question and sent it to the pulpit through an Usher.

The question reads: Sir, I have a fiancé who was a virgin, and God confirmed to both of us through prayers that we should go ahead with our marriage plans but unfortunately my fiancé was raped recently and she is pregnant.

Sir, what should I do? grin

The resident pastor did not answer the question. Rather, he threw open the questions to the congregation.

Gentlemen, you needed to see & hear the kind of nonsense talk coming out from some sheeples mouth. grin

A female choir leader collected the microphone from the Usher and said:

Well, since they have already prayed and God has given them the green light to marry themselves, the guy should comfort the lady and allow her to give birth to the baby and then go ahead to marry her - since God knows best and it wasn't the fault of the lady to get raped.

73% of the congregation (who are women) responded by giving her a round of applause. grin

I wanted to pick up the canoe-shaped shoe of the guy sitting next to me, gazette her medulla oblongata and fling it in her direction before collecting the microphone and asking everybody why Yahweh, the mai-suya of burnt offerings & sacrifices could not have foreseen & prevented the rape in the first instance - but Orunmila quickly cautioned me to comport myself if I did not want to be lynched. grin

Me? The Araakangudu (thunderchief) of Ijebuland and the official spokesperson of the irunmoles to father the seed of a rapist? A bastard? grin

Sopona will kill Yahweh wherever he is hiding up there in the sky for brainwashing my fellow Afrikans! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:
More rubbish!.

1) i my mother gave birth to me
2) the living mothers gave birth to them, if that's what you mean? i have never seen the non living around me, if you have, then you need to see a psychiatric ASAP cheesy
Guy I can now see u are truely deceiving urself... Who gave birth to ur mother, to ur grand mother and great grand and ur generation to d first mother? Who made d first mother ? Or did she just drop? Guy don't deceive urself... Non living things like d wind, stones , water etc.. Even d so called big bang which I doubt if u know abt has BN proved wrong by scientists.. Understand dis. Even scientists stated dat it will take 4billion years for a single living cell to just happen via incidental blip in d cosmos..
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wordson:
Guy I can now see u are truely deceiving urself... Who gave birth to ur mother, to ur grand mother and great grand and ur generation to d first mother? Who made d first mother ? Or did she just drop? Guy don't deceive urself... Non living things like d wind, stones , water etc.. Even d so called big bang which I doubt if u know abt has BN proved wrong by scientists.. Understand dis. Even scientists stated dat it will take 4billion years for a single living cell to just happen via incidental blip in d cosmos..
Long story, This is were you tell me that God made all of them right?. fine, were is your prove that God made all of them? And who made God? were did God come from?

And if God made Me or my Grand parents or humans? why? what was his motive for making making all those living things? I for one didn't ask God to me make me.
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by elijahkayode(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
hakeem4:

Well as a matter of fact I know free will is an illusion.

But I see a lot of Christians saying god gave us free will to do as we like. So at first let us define free will.
Free will is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action unimpeded.

But if god has a plan according to lyoncrescent then we do not have the free will Christians y’all about . I could be wrong

lol brother we all have free will & choose
it's only Satan that enforce it self on humanity, not easy for him thou because he still has to tempt and oppress us.

1. Without freewill humanity wouldn't have fell from Eden
2. It was freewill that made the snake (evil one) rebelled against his creator (God), he wouldn't have gone mad with wisdom (if he wasn't exerting his free will) by trying to usurp God from his Throne
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:
Long story, This is were you tell me that God made all of them right?. fine, were is your prove that God made all of them? And who made God? were did God come from?

And if God made Me or my Grand parents or humans? why? what was his motive for making making all those living things? I for one didn't ask God to me make me.
Genesis 1;1-3.. Says," in d beginning God made d heavens and d earth.." Dats d proof.. God is Alpha and Omega, Nobody made him. For all things came out from Him.. He is self existing and He precedes time.. Just look at our world, its too beautiful to think it just happened, come on! D bible says His awesomeness and eternal power is seen clearly in d things made... Why God made Dem is for His pleasure.. God gets joy and pleasure by looking at His creation.. Dsame with all animals and humans created by Him.. Dey give him joy and pleasure..by seeing us..and we were made to glorify him here.. Praise Him.. And honor him
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wordson:
Genesis 1;1-3.. Says," in d beginning God made d heavens and d earth.." Dats d proof.. God is Alpha and Omega, Nobody made him. For all things came out from Him.. He is self existing and He precedes time.. Just look at our world, its too beautiful to think it just happened, come on! D bible says His awesomeness and eternal power is seen clearly in d things made... Why God made Dem is for His pleasure.. God gets joy and pleasure by looking at His creation.. Dsame with all animals and humans created by Him.. Dey give him joy and pleasure..by seeing us..and we were made to glorify him here.. Praise Him.. And honor him
As i expected, you are quoting from the So called bible written Thousands of years Ago, by people we are not sure they even existed. The same controversial Book called bible

The same book Written by white folks Used in braiwashing Africans.

The same bible So called christians pick and chose different verses from to justify their hyporcritical behaviours and lifestyles.

Again, i ask, who made God? Were did God come from?
I would understand if you Answer you don't know! rather than refering me to A fairytale book called bible. just use common sense, forget that bible for a minute, the problem with So called christians is they are Afraid to think, ask questions or disagree with their crooked pastors or the Bible incase they end up in hell? I would like to know in which country hell or heaven is located. grin

Did God ask for My permission before he made me? what makes God think i want him to make me? Or bring me into this cruel, Nasty world, so he can judge me, as i ve been told by people like you, in the end. it makes no sense.
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:
As i expected, you are quoting from the So called bible written Thousands of years Ago, by people we are not sure they even existed. The same controversial Book called bible

The same book Written by white folks Used in braiwashing Africans.

The same bible So called christians pick and chose different verses from to justify their hyporcritical behaviours and lifestyles.

Again, i ask, who made God? Were did God come from?
I would understand if you Answer you don't know! rather than refering me to A fairytale book called bible. just use common sense, forget that bible for a minute, the problem with So called christians is they are Afraid to think, ask questions or disagree with their crooked pastors or the Bible incase they end up in hell? I would like to know in which country hell or heaven is located. grin

Did God ask for My permission before he made me? what makes God think i want him to make me? Or bring me into this cruel, Nasty world, so he can judge me, as i ve been told by people like you, in the end. it makes no sense.
Understand dat d bible is d word of God.. It is written by men alright but with d inspiration of God's spirit..and think deep abt dis, is dere anything in dat bible dat was stated dats not true or dat never happened.. Think well, Tower of Babel which talked abt in d bible is here in dis world, Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed by God is here... With no vegetation till today, d Ark of Noah was also found and fits perfectly well d description given by d bible.. D red sea, Israel , name it.. Dey all here... So what proof do u need to know dat d bible is true... Even Christ dat came to die many years ago.. Go to Israel , u will see every evidence of his death, burial and resurrection... And come to think of it, if d word isn't true, why has d world been counting ever since he died 2019 years ago. It's 2019AD .. Which means after death of Christ... If its not true, den d whole world is a mirage and has BN misled..including u.. Living in 2019. If it wasn't written down for humans to know den no proof.. But it was written down for humans to know God.. He is invisible and cant be seen with human eyes... God wants u to glorify Him and honor Him here.. He made u with a plan.. God isn't a God of judgment as many think but a God of mercy... Very forgiving and merciful.. If u don't believe d bible as proof.. Den I drop my pen at dis point... Even if I tell u I Av seen d appearance of God before, will u believe?
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wordson:
Understand dat d bible is d word of God.. It is written by men alright but with d inspiration of God's spirit..and think deep abt dis, is dere anything in dat bible dat was stated dats not true or dat never happened.. Think well, Tower of Babel which talked abt in d bible is here in dis world, Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed by God is here... With no vegetation till today, d Ark of Noah was also found and fits perfectly well d description given by d bible.. D red sea, Israel , name it.. Dey all here... So what proof do u need to know dat d bible is true... Even Christ dat came to die many years ago.. Go to Israel , u will see every evidence of his death, burial and resurrection... And come to think of it, if d word isn't true, why has d world been counting ever since he died 2019 years ago. It's 2019AD .. Which means after death of Christ... If its not true, den d whole world is a mirage and has BN misled..including u.. Living in 2019. If it wasn't written down for humans to know den no proof.. But it was written down for humans to know God.. He is invisible and cant be seen with human eyes... God wants u to glorify Him and honor Him here.. He made u with a plan.. God isn't a God of judgment as many think but a God of mercy... Very forgiving and merciful.. If u don't believe d bible as proof.. Den I drop my pen at dis point
More fairytales, grin Isreal has only been in existence since May 1948, but the bible claims that it has been in existence in the BCs And ADs. in which country does a place called sodom and Gomorra exists? were exactly was the ark found? which country? i have been to the so called birth of Jesus, death and resurrection place, it's man made object used in extorting money from tourists by the isrealis.
why do christians claim that the world will end, the world has no end, people are born, they die, more people are born and they live and die too, on and on it goes. so you mean the world began when Jesus died in 2019AD?
Yes, we have been misled that's my point.

why did God make himself invisible? he managed to create us in his own image and everything else but don't want us to see him? is he Afraid of us? if God knows what everyone is thinking as claimed, why don't he stop murderers before they murder their victims?
No one knows how the world came into existence, Simple!

If God isn't the judgement God, why do christians preach judgement day, what are they refering to? they must be making it up then.
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by hakeem4(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
elijahkayode:

lol brother we all have free will & choose
it's only Satan that enforce it self on humanity, not easy for him thou because he still has to tempt and oppress us.

1. Without freewill humanity wouldn't have fell from Eden
2. It was freewill that made the snake (evil one) rebelled against his creator (God), he wouldn't have gone mad with wisdom (if he wasn't exerting his free will) by trying to usurp God from his Throne
first of all your actions are a function of external conditions. From the definition of free will you gave you indirectly stated that if our choices are determined an external force then it’s not free will
Well let me give you an example that will prove to you free will is an illusion
If you had the same atoms that osama bin laden had you’d have been a terrorist. You’ve no choice over it because living things are just biochemical puppets
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:
More fairytales, grin Isreal has only been in existence since May 1948, but the bible claims that it has been in existence in the BCs And ADs. in which country does a place called sodom and Gomorra exists? were exactly was the ark found? which country? i have been to the so called birth of Jesus, death and resurrection place, it's man made object used in extorting money from tourists by the isrealis.
why do christians claim that the world will end, the world has no end, people are born, they die, more people are born and they live and die too, on and on it goes. so you mean the world began when Jesus died in 2019AD?
Yes, we have been misled that's my point.

why did God make himself invisible? he managed to create us in his own image and everything else but don't want us to see him? is he Afraid of us? if God knows what everyone is thinking as claimed, why don't he stop murderers before they murder their victims?
No one knows how the world came into existence, Simple!

If God isn't the judgement God, why do christians preach judgement day, what are they refering to? they must be making it up then.
Israel had bn existing long before 1948.. U are entitled to ur own opinion.. Israel was only declared as a country after world war 2..when dey were scattered abroad..israel is d only nation retaining dir original language which is Hebrew a language dat dates back to prehistory. Original language of dir ancestors.. U want proof of Sodom and Gomorrah, google where it is.. Google Noah's ark found too... U will find ur answers dere.. U don't believe God made d earth based on d scriptures... Den u are on ur own! I Av nothing else to say abt dat. Speaking abt d world remaining forever, u Av no idea.. Even scientists understand dat d world we live in is old, and dats why dere is more of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions,tsunami, tornadoes more now dan before..make ur findings on scientific explanations on d reasons for more natural disasters.. And u think it will remain forever, SMH, do u know abt green house effects and d impeding wars coming? War 3 will happen whether d world likes it or not some day.. Or where do u think d nuclear weapons made by d world powers will be used? And u still think d world will live forever.. I SMH.. I pity u and ur generation when dese things start happening...God had handed d world to man dats why He doesn't interfere in human affairs unless called upon.. He functions by rules and regulations..dis is d world of man.. He gave it to man , so man runs d earth..not God . Except he is called upon..
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Funaki: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
gypsey:

God has both punana and blokos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Funaki: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

I was at the MFM Region 71 Olowora (behind sweet sensation) today just to relieve boredom.

And we were treated to one of G.Os old video messages via a projector titled: "The Role of Effective Parenting" or something along that line.

The message was brief & concise. The General Overseer talked about how he once had a program with the "MFM Teenage Church" and how he interviewed some of them afterwards.

He said some teenagers confessed to him how some fathers - who are church members were sleeping with their daughters and how some mothers were being battered by their husbands.

He said, there are no delinquent children but delinquent parents.

So after the G. O's video message finished playing. The resident Pastor asked the congregation if anybody has any question to ask?

And someone wrote down a question and sent it to the pulpit through an Usher.

The question reads: Sir, I have a fiancé who was a virgin, and God confirmed to both of us through prayers that we should go ahead with our marriage plans but unfortunately my fiancé was raped recently and she is pregnant.

Sir, what should I do? grin

The resident pastor did not answer the question. Rather, he threw open the questions to the congregation.

Gentlemen, you needed to see & hear the kind of nonsense talk coming out from some sheeples mouth. grin

A female choir leader collected the microphone from the Usher and said:

Well, since they have already prayed and God has given them the green light to marry themselves, the guy should comfort the lady and allow her to give birth to the baby and then go ahead to marry her - since God knows best and it wasn't the fault of the lady to get raped.

73% of the congregation (who are women) responded by giving her a round of applause. grin

I wanted to pick up the canoe-shaped shoe of the guy sitting next to me, gazette the medulla oblongata of the bastard that gave that response and fling it in her direction before collecting the microphone and asking everybody why Yahweh, the mai-suya of burnt offerings & sacrifices could not have foreseen the rape issue & prevent it in the first instance - but Orunmila quickly cautioned me to comport myself if I did not want to be lynched. grin

Me? The Araakangudu (thunderchief) of Ijebuland and the official spokesperson of the irunmoles to father the seed of a rapist? A bastard? grin

Sopona will kill Yahweh wherever he is hiding up there in the sky for brainwashing my fellow Afrikans! grin
well, the answer is easy to give. But ask their so called brothers, they won't do it. Even when they give themselves "bele", most of them abort it, not to even mention when the thing is from a rapist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Funaki:

God has both punana and blokos
and quit ur mundane thoughts.. Spirits don't Av reproductive organs like fleshy beings do... D essence of d reproductive organs for procreation nothing more.. And since spirits don't procreate dey don't need genitals..God has both male and female qualities dats exactly what I meant.. He can be as gentle and multi-tasking as a woman and be as strong and fierce as a man.. So get some sense! sad

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by kamtrix(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2019
obowunmi:

You lie my friend.

God has more important priorities.
You my friend, are God's most important priority. He knows the total amount of strands of hair on your head and knows when any falls off because he cares for you. John 3:16, Zephaniah 3:17, Matthew 6:32-33
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by obowunmi(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2019
kamtrix:
You my friend, are God's most important priority. He knows the total amount of strands of hair on your head and knows when any falls off because he cares for you. John 3:16, Zephaniah 3:17, Matthew 6:32-33

Marriage is a decision making process that has NOTHING to do with God.
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by kamtrix(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
obowunmi:

Marriage is a decision making process that has NOTHING to do with God.
Marriage is a very important decision to be made in life. Who you marry can determine the rest of your life, if it will be good or bad.
If God shows us in thosE scriptures I put here that he cares for our little things in this life, would it be in any way logical for him not to care and want to guide us in the big decisions as marriage?
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Funaki: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wordson:
and quit ur mundane thoughts.. Spirits don't Av reproductive organs like fleshy beings do... D essence of d reproductive organs for procreation nothing more.. And since spirits don't procreate dey don't need genitals..God has both male and female qualities dats exactly what I meant.. He can be as gentle and multi-tasking as a woman and be as strong and fierce as a man.. So get some sense! sad

shut the fvck up, doofus. Which of your prophets in the bible referred to God as female? They all called him father. Are there no feminine gods in the bible referred to as "goddess". No god in the bible was bigender, it's male or female. The apostles in the new testament called him father. Jesus Called him father, even in all his parables, he represented God as a man. When he supposedly came down to earth as a Human being, he came as a man (except Jesus was bigender with both prick and vjay). Your bible that has low tolerance for the female gender, who will risk his life to refer to God as a female? Even the most liberal of your apostles said it's a shame for women to speak in the church. Another one said women are weaker vessels. And you think those guys saw god as a female. So, it's you that should buy some sense, dingbat.

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Wordson(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Funaki:

shut the fvck up, doofus. Which of your prophets in the bible referred to God as female? They all called him father. Are there no feminine gods in the bible referred to as "goddess". No god in the bible was bigender, it's male or female. The apostles in the new testament called him father. Jesus Called him father, even in all his parables, he represented God as a man. When he supposedly came down to earth as a Human being, he came as a man (except Jesus was bigender with both prick and vjay). Your bible that has low tolerance for the female gender, who will risk his life to refer to God as a female? Even the most liberal of your apostles said it's a shame for women to speak in the church. Another one said women are weaker vessels. And you think those guys saw god as a female. So, it's you that should buy some sense, dingbat.

I will not exchange words with u because I am too big for dat... Argue with ur Ancestors
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Funaki: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wordson:
I will not exchange words with u because I am too big for dat... Argue with ur Ancestors

But you started the word exchange. Who cares about you before?

Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Lyoncrescent: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Reucy(f): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2019
obowunmi:

You lie my friend.

How is it a lie?, when even the Bible says ask and it shall be giving, seek and ye shall find... The problem is that most people don't ask, rather the choose to go by their own intuition.
Re: God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians by Reucy(f): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2019
obowunmi:

You lie my friend.

How is it a lie?, when even the Bible says ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find... The problem is that most people don't ask, rather the choose to go by their own intuition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu / What Is The Name Of God Called In Our Local Languages In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.