Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Is The Demand Of Naepolitan Mastiff? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Demand Of Naepolitan Mastiff? (541 Views)

Tibetan Mastiff Pups For Sale In Nigeria...newly Given Birth To With Parent Pix / Adult Male And Female French Mastiff For Sale / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Demand Of Naepolitan Mastiff? by Joge64: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Morning fellow nairalanders. Been considering lately weather to add a Naepolitan mastiff to my breeding business or not. I do not know the demand for this breed. Is it in demand? If anyone has had experience with this breed, please share!
Re: What Is The Demand Of Naepolitan Mastiff? by Sunjay13(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
The demand is not like that of some breedes like Gsd,rott,boerboel or pitbull,but i have been keeping the breed since 2005. & i never regreted keeping the breed.i have puppies and sell them off.
Joge64:
Morning fellow nairalanders. Been considering lately weather to add a Naepolitan mastiff to my breeding business or not. I do not know the demand for this breed. Is it in demand? If anyone has had experience with this breed, please share!

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale...top Quality Puppy ..today's Pix / Bonanza Male Bb For Sale / See Why Sea Lamprey Is The Cruelest Animal In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.