Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do I Love Thee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Love Thee? (308 Views)

Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Love Thee? by presido105: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2019
"How Do I Love Thee?" is one of the poems that make up the forty-four poems of Sonnets from the Portuguese. They were written while she was still courting her future husband, Mr. Browning, between 1845 and 1846. She writes that the love she has for him is everlasting and consumes every part of her.

How Do I Love Thee?
By Elizabeth Barrett Browning

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Source : birthday wishes for sister

1 Like

Re: How Do I Love Thee? by Craziestgirl(f): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2019
I can't help but share her original handwriting.

Re: How Do I Love Thee? by nopretense: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

What Girls Need To Know / How To Be With Someone You Love For Long And In Happiness. / Liberian Soccer Player's Marriage For Green Card Scam Busted By Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.