Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" (15257 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by JimohMomoh: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
sevo:
These people no get sense...what of crush, executor, DD force, paraquat, glyphosate, sharp shooter, perfect killer.... What will they do with these ones??

You forgot to add shaving powder, a young lady used to kill herself in AAU some years ago
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by whiteafrique: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
is sniper the problem or the government,abi na only sniper them use dey commit suicide.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Those committing suicide are too selfish. They should at least become useful by taking some politicians along with them. This way the country can be cleansed of all these evil politicians. Just imagine taking Tinubu, Buhari, Okorocha to the great beyond. Your name will be immortalized.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
brain dead moorons!.... quit clowning!

fix the economy....that is the sole PANACEA!

THE SHITHOLE NEEDS A PRESIDENT!
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ndkings1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Person wey wan die go die wether you barn sniper or not
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Figger(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Too late, I'm drinking mine tonight. Oh God why have thou forsaken me.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by hopefulLandlord: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Figger:
Too late, I'm drinking mine tonight. Oh God why have thou forsaken me.
send me a PM bro
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by PassiveNaira: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Biko NAFDAC, this #450 posion has been used for suicide than insecticide.

Which side of the cide is it meant for? Suicide or insecticide.

If possible turn it to blood tonic rather than for suicide and insecticide.

We have lost several boyfriends, girlfriends to this white plastic assassin.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Freeman59: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
These ppl want spoil market for sniper company. The majority of patrons of sniper na ppl wey wan commit suicide and this is not good
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Emekus999(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Other means will still come,why not create jobs or increase the intakes of empower beneficiaries graduates 30k non graduates 20k or 15k monthly is something..no work no nothing, u expect people not to be depressed?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Etiyeokwe: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
They should not only modify it, let them ban it. It's become the easiest way to suicide.

I know there are other ways to commit suicide but sniper is the easiest.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bimpeusman:

According to her, sniper containers could now be made very difficult to open, or sniper may be totally turned into a spray rather than the liquid contents it is known for.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/nafdac-announces-plan-to-further-regulate-sniper-sucide.html

if dem turn am to spray na him go easy to take self
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Kiddo01(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
So because someone chose to be stupid to the extent of taking substance not meant for food, the company that produces the substance will be affected. This may lead to revolution
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Kiddo01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Etiyeokwe:
They should not only modify it, let them ban it. It's become the easiest way to suicide.

I know there are other ways to commit suicide but sniper is the easiest.
If it's your product, Shey u go like if they ban it? Remember the golden law
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by OSIKHUMI: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Snipper is categorized as killer machine .....

An Audi A4 car for sale.. Good engine and Manuel ... Price very affordable and considerate . kindly buzz me for the pix of the car...

Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Motion123(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bimpeusman:
They shoutld act fast.

Who should act fast?
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by BENARI: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
An opportunity for sniper makers to make money.

Government grant loading......

Abi them wan force them change container with there own money? shocked
Na them send people drink sniper.

The owner of the business will be praying more people drink the thing jor, so he can get money to upgrade to shelltox.
Man no Die, Man no Rotten!

Abi na me talk am!
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ijaya123: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

But check it out, 99% of the time joblessness is the cause of depression.

Share your source of the survey.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ijaya123: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And you don't think the country's current economic situation is a main contributor to widespread depression? shocked

Mental and emotional factor are the major contributors.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
They should ban the product.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by dreofGod(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Earthquake3:
Instead of tackling joblessness which is the main cause of suicide they are banning sniper
Really? You mean NAFDAC should tackle unemployment? Great guy.....
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Standeeiro: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Donjinks:
They'll port to other alternatives like DD Force and co
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by mekuxiani(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bimpeusman:
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), is considering modifying the container of popular insecticide, Sniper, over the recent increase in its use for suicide in Nigeria.

The Director General of the agency, Prof. Christiana Adeyeye, made the disclosure during NAFDAC’s commemoration of World Food Safety Day.

According to her, sniper containers could now be made very difficult to open, or sniper may be totally turned into a spray rather than the liquid contents it is known for.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/nafdac-announces-plan-to-further-regulate-sniper-sucide.html

Sniper will soon start selling for 1k wonderful country
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
The dullards just woke up from their slumber.

Dora Akunyili, may your beautiful soul continue to rest in peace.

Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Peters1234: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
kamez:
instead of talking about improving the plight of Nigerians, so as to fight and reduce the number of people suffering from depression, these ones are talking about making suicide container harder to open...

who swear for Nigeria...
I tell you misplaced priority
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ikpongiton: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
regulate the economy and stop chasing shadows.mumu pipo
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria is filled with short sighted decision makers..Instead of improving the economy and gingering hope they chose the stupid route as usual .
at times I wonder if them they mad.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by udoanie(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Does it stop them from spraying it into their mouths?.. Better proactive steps should be taken or else na inhale dem go dey sniff and die...
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by DarkJeddi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijaya123:

Mental and emotional factor are the major contributors.
And you think your economic situation does not contribute to the mental and emotional factors?

The student that kills himself because of the mental anguish of failed a exam,

Do you think he did that because he really hate failing exams or because of the economic implications..
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by AK284(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oh! Poor Nigerian government, Attacking the symptoms growing the cause, as if sniper is to blame for increasing rate of suicide in the society
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Greatzeus(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria is filled with short sighted decision makers..Instead of improving the economy and gingering hope they chose the stupid route as usual .
You don't have sense,is it Nafdac job to provide job and build good roads,it's just an agency meant to regulate food and drugs,and yes it's good to look into why an insecticide will be so potent to kill humans within few minutes. But you wouldn't know that sad
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by SarkinYarki: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

You don't have sense,is it Nafdac job to provide job and build good roads,it's just an agency meant to regulate food and drugs,and yes it's good to look into why an insecticide will be so potent to kill humans within few minutes. But you wouldn't know that sad

The average IQ in Nigeria is 65 and you are clearly one of those with that level of low IQ so from now till tommorow you can never understand me.. Do you know how many things on a regular supermarket shelf that can be used to commit suicide so ? even your trouser can be used but meanwhile take your 2nd hand Toyota Corrolla IQ out of my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 13 Imo Lawmakers Test Positive / WHO Renames Monkeypox Disease As "Mpox" Because Of Racism / Restrooms In Your Office, School, Restaurant.... Have Health Risks, Watch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.