Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" (15256 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Stevo35: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Make I do go buy my sniper come keep for future use o.... now that they have started.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ijaya123: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And you think your economic situation does not contribute to the mental and emotional factors?

The student that kills himself because of the mental anguish of failed a exam,

Do you think he did that because he really hate failing exams or because of the economic implications..

You tell me why he failed the exams. Guess you interviewed him before the act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by DarkJeddi(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Ijaya123:

You tell me why he failed the exams. Guess you interviewed him before the act.
Why he failed his exams is immaterial,people fail exams every day.

But One who failed an exam and knows his economic situation is not tied to him passing his exams and getting a job as soon as possible and who has comfortable sponsors,

Is less likely to kill himself because he failed an exam than one whose whole well-being is tied to him passing his exams and getting a job and who has no ready sponsors catering to his expenses..

You can twist it however you want,poverty is the main source of depression in this country and the primary reason for the rise in suicide..

That is the consequence of being the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD..
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ijaya123: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Why he failed his exams is immaterial,people fail exams every day.

But One who failed an exam and knows his economic situation is not tied to him passing his exams and getting a job as soon as possible and who has comfortable sponsors,

Is less likely to kill himself because he failed an exam than one whose whole well-being is tied to him passing his exams and getting a job and who has no ready sponsors catering to his expenses..

You can twist it however you want,poverty is the main source of depression in this country and the primary reason for the rise in suicide..

That is the consequence of being the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD..

Who carried out the census and when was it done? Will be glad to know.

And to your plot above, nice attempt to twist the story to suit your preferred narratives. I'm even surprised you didn't mention PMB in there.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by DarkJeddi(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Ijaya123:

Who carried out the census and when was it done? Will be glad to know.

And to your plot above, nice attempt to twist the story to suit your preferred narratives. I'm even surprised you didn't mention PMB in there.
Which of the Census are you talking about,

The fact that Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of the World or the Fact that Poverty drives suicide..

Since you are the one dragging politics in to the matter,

Do we need a census to also establish the fact that suicide reports are on the increase in the nation?

Guy shift,everything is not PDP vs APC matter,I think say na person I dey converse with I no know say na another PMB warrior..
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by Ijaya123: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Which of the Census are you talking about,

The fact that Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of the World or the Fact that Poverty drives suicide..

Since you are the one dragging politics in to the matter,

Do we need a census to also establish the fact that suicide reports are on the increase in the nation?

Guy shift,everything is not PDP vs APC matter,I think say na person I dey converse with I no know say na another PMB warrior..

All your claims have no fact to back them up. That's all I ask for but you're just fixated on your predetermine mindset.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Ijaya123:

Share your source of the survey.
It's because the lack of money is where it all starts.
Re: NAFDAC Announces Plan To Further Regulate Sniper "Suicide" by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Ijaya123:

All your claims have no fact to back them up. That's all I ask for but you're just fixated on your predetermine mindset.
You want facts?

Read the links below and argue with your Keyboard..

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-11-poverty-greater-effect-suicide-unemployment.amp

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/04/19/nigeria-increasing-rate-suicide/

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 13 Imo Lawmakers Test Positive / WHO Renames Monkeypox Disease As "Mpox" Because Of Racism / Restrooms In Your Office, School, Restaurant.... Have Health Risks, Watch Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.