Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police (27337 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: I Won't Hesitate To Sign Death Sentence Of Killers - Ganduje / 2023: I’ll Not Hesitate If Our People Want Me To Serve As President - Orji Kalu / Ganduje Orders Probe Of Kano Zoo’s ‘gorilla Swallowed N6.8m’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by CioAngels(f): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please kill the gorilla and bring out the money to share to the poor to feed and stop leaving under the bridges, pay civil servants salaries that governors and chairmen have refused to pay out of stealing greed. The fantastically corrupt stealing leaders. Gorilla? Ha.
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by stanwizzy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Poor Gorilla
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by PassiveNaira: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
I just have to sip my gbe Bodie bottle.

I want to see how BBC Pidgin will cook a documentary on this Palava.

That one go sweet.

Gorrilla chop million for obodo Naija". you will see like 120million views within a day it goes viral.

BBC over to you guys...una Sabi past our yeye media in Naija.
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by EmekaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
make d man tell police say d gorilla chew and shit out d dollar since then....case closed
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by oluwaahmed: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
limeta:
Which one is kano zoo again
A zoo inside a zoo

Zoological republic nau

Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by wonder233: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
A snake swallowed jamb millions nothing happened
A chimp was caught on video stuffing dollars nothing happened
A frog moved two bullion vans of money into it's dwelling place nothing happened.
A tadpole racketeered party primaries for dollars, nothing happened.
I hate double standards, if we are condemning something, let's not have any sacred 'cows' (though they are sacred for now).

1 Like

Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Omololupromise: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
X ray is needed
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Motion123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Arrest the animal for interrogation abi what Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Kokaine(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
limeta:
Which one is kano zoo again
A zoo inside a zoo
girls are usually not this stupid. how are you my dear?
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Nature8(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Betpawanigeria post=79382866][/quote]
Useless country
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by maxzzo1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ahahahahaha nothing wey man no hear for Naija...
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by OdefaGirl(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please Oga Police, should I tell u that am not interested in your assurance? Yes, am not coz anything is possible in my country. Besides, e don tey when animals begin dey swallow money for Naija.
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by sureinfo: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
no be lie, the streets are watching.
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by brainhgeek(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
ijustdey:

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-zoo-n6-8m-we-will-not-hesitate-to-arrest-gorilla-if-police.html

lalasticlala

If police can not arrest Gandollar they should free Gorilla
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by onyxo76(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't understand, does money look banana and does a gorilla swallow money ,who will defend the gorilla in court
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by onyxo76(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't understand, does money look like banana and how does a gorilla swallow money ,who will defend the gorilla in court
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by drololaaof: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Na lie them talk oh , may be that is how they have been spending the money before the cat is let loose out of the bag
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Ikpongiton: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gorilla is the king of the animals,and he must be covered by immunity clause.they should not arrest the king of the zoo oo
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by MrBONE2(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Ikpongiton: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Good one from the NPF. I just hope the gorilla won't be eating N10m suya per week in police custody like the other Vulture they arrested grin
gorilla is like a governor in the zoo,he has immunity
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Otunba2004(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
majamajic:
the same state agbada swallowed dollars
grin
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Otunba2004(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Our animals too love money....

Our animals are also corrupt.......
kiss
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Otunba2004(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Our animals too love money....

Our animals are also corrupt.......
undecided
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by SeriouslySense(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Juell:
grin the funny part is, they're calling a chimpanzee a gorilla.... We're finished in this country.

lol hehe
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yeah... Like they arrested the snake that fed on that belonging to JAMB. Or the other monkey... This is not worrisome. What is troubling is the calmness of the same imbeciles that criticized the last administration.

Government officials can afford to lie like idiots because those that should point out the lies and call them out are actually less than idiots.

THIS IS NIGERIA!!! (*In Falz Voice*)
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Paulo3ree(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Good one from the NPF. I just hope the gorilla won't be eating N10m suya per week in police custody like the other Vulture they arrested grin

SAVAGE cheesy grin
JESU!!!
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by SUPRRA: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
kano has agbada and gorilla

both SWALLOING MONEY
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by radiyahfoods: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hehehe..wonder shall never end!
Meanwhile, I was in that zoo during Sallah celebration, and I must confess, the money is even small if compared with number of people that were there. They charge #100 per adult and #50 for children.

Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Ikpongiton: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
everything in kano is corrupt.from abacha to the governor to the emir and now the monkies.they must arrest ganduje and sanusi,before they touch the monkey o
Re: Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police by Keesymictana: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
nothing musa no go see for gate �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed / Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property / Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.