Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment (2732 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by joshchisimdi: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Teni who was in ghana for the 'Ghana Meets Naija' event, was caught up in a romantic moment with popular Ghanaian actor Don Little.

Though Teni has moved on to UK from the Ghana event, had the romantic moment with Don Little who was quite proud to share the video on Instagram. Though it seems to be a music visual project judging from the song being played at the background as she is being hosted by the president of the Bhim Nation, Stonebwoy, the Ghanaian actor shared the video with the caption 'My new babe, she is too "sweet" i love ❤️ u@Teni'

Here is the video he shared below

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/16/teni-and-don-little-in-romantic-moment/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by joshchisimdi: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
wink wink wink wink
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by auntysimbiat(f): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nice one teni
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by darocha1: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovely combination
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by itspzpics(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovely
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by TANID(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
They Even Lookalike
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by TANID(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Nice one teni
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by PLATO1U(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Super voice. She is just hot. Teni is super!!! Higher babe
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by mytime24(f): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don little ke embarassed

Dis one wey him 3rd leg go pass don jazzy own
Re: Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
mytime24:
Don little ke embarassed

Dis one wey him 3rd leg go pass don jazzy own
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Uncensored Video Of Ike And Mercy Making ‘love’ In The Garden Goes Vira / I Love My Clothes That Show My “killer” Curves – Actress Destiny Etiko. / Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.