Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) (12278 Views)

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Lordjb: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nice one angry
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by beinstein(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
The apartment when he was signing the deal with Juventus.

Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
I pity Jorghino!!!

He was the heart of Sarriball. Now Sarri has left Chelsea for Juve!!

Can't wait to see Kante in his natural position tho!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
The CR7 effect.

Baba saw an opportunity to coach the GOAT himself CR7 he no wan stay Chelsea again grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
sad Ghost match we naija Don loose 1-0 already
Bonapart:
Nigeria match isn't on front page y'all confused fellas are taking about sari and Chelsea

Yeye dey worry those mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Damfostopper(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
sarri knows that if he stays.... for the next 5 seasons he won't smell epl trophy.... he opted out to juventus.... atleast for the next 3 years he can be carrying everything there
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
crossfm:
I'm a man u fan but I think cheasea are the ones to celebrate the departure of this overrated coach.he is a negation to a free flowing football style I use to admire at cheasea before.I just hope they get it right this time around so that we all will enjoy good football.

Get what right? Whoever comes next will be sacked by the 3rd season or leave of his own volition... Chelsea is a mercenary club that's not interested in the long-term... If Klopp had come to Chelsea, and replicated what he is doing in Liverpool, he wouldn't have lasted 2 seasons.

A club that feels it's her birthright to win trophies every single year as a measure of true success. No permanent or long-term structure. Thank God for the sanction placed on them... I wish more of these top clubs will receive such transfer bans, so that they will truly sit up, and show some respect to foundational football.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by anjilgreat(f): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bonapart:
Nigeria match isn't on front page y'all confused fellas are taking about sari and Chelsea

The Nigeria and Senegal's match was a close-door one without media coverage. Guess what? We lost 0:1 to Senegal, (only goal scored by Idrissa Gueye)
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
TheMainMan:
Next season would have been when his tactics would have been fully implemented.., now they have another manager coming through which means another rebuilding again...

All managers needs time... chelsea needs to understand that... Even conte that hit the ground running in the first season, we all know what happened in his second season

I'm sure one of the reasons this man is leaving is coz of the way he was treated by the fans... at least he had the last laugh by winning something for them

All the best sarri

Sarri would be a failure at Chelsea next season without hazard and a ban on buying players.

He did the most sensible thing which is to leave on high. He would be fo0lish to stay with the current situation on ground. It is not because of the fans.

Chelsea fans should be ready for the worst but it is best they give lampard the support he needs because no top coach will coach Chelsea in this situation.

Man utd fans too should give Ole the support he needs next season
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Bonapart(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
anjilgreat:

The Nigeria and Senegal's match was a close-door one without media coverage. Guess what? We lost 0:1 to Senegal, (only goal scored by Idrissa Gueye)
all sector on sport is just dwindling... Is it the next level curse?
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
ncoolsome:
Average coach....hope contes inter won't give him nightmares...

Conte is a better coach than sarri from statistics.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
bongo4real:
Chelsea FC can change managers like Ashawo dey change comdom cheesy

What will you say of real Madrid that changed coach thrice in the last season?

Football is changing. Fans don't have patience for coaches that don't perform
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suspect33:
Ronaldo can now say goodbye to the balon d'or, Congratulations to inter Milan on winning the serie a from next season

Messi fan spotted.

Ronaldo is the greater than messi. Deal with it!!
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Damfostopper:
sarri knows that if he stays.... for the next 5 seasons he won't smell epl trophy.... he opted out to juventus.... atleast for the next 3 years he can be carrying everything there

Exactly
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by anjilgreat(f): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bonapart:
all sector on sport is just dwindling... Is it the next level curse?
I don't think our players are giving their best!
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by mrkings84(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bonapart:
Nigeria match isn't on front page y'all confused fellas are talking about sari and Chelsea

Damn! Seems u don't know who Chelsea football club are!....
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by PrinceGeorge1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
TANID:
Good Bye Best Of Luck

After You Deniel Me UEFA Europa League And Champions League And Send Me Back To Europa Cup Again

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by TANID(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by ncoolsome(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=PhenomenalAustin post=79391511]

Average keh....
He took Napoli all the way second with record points! [/quote

Yeah three seasons in Napoli without a trophy of what use is his record point??
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Ebiskele: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
My own is he should not go with Jorginho yet until our transfer ban is lifted....he should play another role or be benched
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Ebiskele: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
My own is he should not go with Jorginho yet until our transfer ban is lifted....he will play another role or be benched
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by atomicdele(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Check the sport section for your order for customised club jerseys. Start by sending us a DM
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Paul1604: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2019
TheMainMan:
Next season would have been when his tactics would have been fully implemented.., now they have another manager coming through which means another rebuilding again...

All managers needs time... chelsea needs to understand that... Even conte that hit the ground running in the first season, we all know what happened in his second season

I'm sure one of the reasons this man is leaving is coz of the way he was treated by the fans... at least he had the last laugh by winning something for them

All the best sarri

Did you see he was sacked?.. He left on his own will despite plea from the club. So learn to read well. Moreover sarri has always missed Italy and rejecting juve in a time when Chelsea can't make signings will be a tough one to ask
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Alejobs: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Chelsea Confirm Sarri Departure And Juventus Move (pictures) by Alejobs: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini For Eight Years / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club / Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.