Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) (49480 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by killsmith(f): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
naijaproper:
Suicide has never been a solution.
Wrong! Suicide is the permanent solution to all problems. The dead have no problems.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Psady(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
any story here about suicide, without the picture of the corpse I no dey believe anymore.its becoming unusual.Haba! na so it easy to take ones life ni?
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suicide here and there... Gosh its seems to have gotten out of hand... when there is life there is hope....SAYNOTOSUICIDE.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by peace0813(f): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

Johnson Onyilo, an NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream 1 Corps Member currently serving in Oyo state has committed suicide. He died on Friday, July 14th 2019.

Nyscinfo.com gathered that the Corper, until his death, graduated from the University of Jos, Plateau state in the department of Accouting.

At the time of filling this report, it's still unclear why he took his own life or how he took his life.

He hails from Makurdi North, Benue state.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/oyo-corper-johnson-onyilo-commits-suicide/

RIP to you
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by barinedan(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Curse Will Follow Him To The Grave For Wasting his Parents Money
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by peace0813(f): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

Johnson Onyilo, an NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream 1 Corps Member currently serving in Oyo state has committed suicide. He died on Friday, July 14th 2019.

Nyscinfo.com gathered that the Corper, until his death, graduated from the University of Jos, Plateau state in the department of Accouting.

At the time of filling this report, it's still unclear why he took his own life or how he took his life.

My fellow Nigerian youth suicide is not the solution to problems. Please let's be wise
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
omachimyk:
lol, igwe prince u no well. actually this suicide people don tire me sef. all this thanks to our fake social media life and social media influencer here n there way don turn profession.
I salute you my brother.
Sincerely I can't cry, sympathize, or even pity any suicide victim. Worst of all, most of them are young people who have not seen the black side of life.
Well, I encourage people to go to church at least twice a month. Our young people lack hope.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
How can he die on JULY 14 2019...anyway may he rest in piece.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by TalkMyMindToo: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
I talk am, failed youth everywhere
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Psady(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
chibu4u2:
Still baffles me how people easily take their lives, with the thought of knowing they’ll miss all that this world have to offer even though with suffering.........me wey like life pass anything.
Truetalk joor! life dey sweet even with the ups and downs person dey face,the bitter part of life self brings sweeter joy when u overcome.I no understand wetin suicide come get to do with depression. depression wey dey with majority of the populace before dem born we ,may be I still dey learn ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
OP check your date. u wrote July 14th 2019.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Angels won't welcome him to heaven for doing this to himself
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by 11thGoldTREE: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
Local graduate just checked his HIV status.

After confirming his HIV status and checked his school grade and his bank account was empty, it dawned on him that he had nothing left in this world

. BREAK YOUR OWN NEWS
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by chijokz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
holuwajobar:
No proof that he is dead or he committed suicide

Poor blogger
The blogger wrote he committed suicide on July 14, 2019..i was expecting to read "The corper should be arrested for committing suicide" grin
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by ladybug123: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
How are we sure all these deaths are suicide? Wicked people fit kill person put rope for im neck o. Unfortunately, we are not so good with investigations and don't subscribe to autopsy most of the time. God deliver us from all evil o
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
chijokz:

The blogger wrote he committed suicide on July 14, 2019..i was expecting to read "The corper should be arrested for committing suicide" grin

grin
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by higgs: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
These suicide claims are suspicious. How are we sure murders are not being disguised as suicide cases?
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

July 14th bawo?
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Skiilashi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Starz825:

I wonder oo...so people now die in advance undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
He died July 14 . RIP in advance grin
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Elitecommtech: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Blogger, how can he die July when we are in june �. I fear una
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Ndubuisi1075: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jeeeeesu! July, 14th 2019?
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
but how could he have died on the 14th of July, 2019 when we are still in June?? Did he die in the future?

Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Anuofia

Drshobz:

u want to start tribal war abi.
what concerns Igbo with this post,
must u display ur stupidity for free,
hatred for igbos will definitely consume u one day.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Femeto: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
They should ban snipper with immediate effect.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Psady:
Truetalk joor! life dey sweet even with the ups and downs person dey face,the bitter part of life self brings sweeter joy when u overcome.I no understand wetin suicide come get to do with depression. depression wey dey with majority of the populace before dem born we ,may be I still dey learn ooo!

I wonder oh, depression is real but the thought of dying even at old age mehn.........e no Dey ever cross mind atol
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by liverpool72(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
thunder fire buhari n his useless supporters
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by TruthinAction: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Greatzeus:
How did you know it was suicide Did you see a rope on his neck or sniper beside him
I won't be surprised if the guy in this picture is somewhere enjoying himself. Nigerian bloggers are jobless touts who went into blogging due to joblessness. What proof is there in this post that the man in that picture is dead not to talk of even killing himself?

This is exactly my thought. What if he was murdered and covered it up with the suicide story. Autopsy should be carried out and proper investigation should be done.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Suicide is never a solution to any problem... It only transfers it to someone else
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thank God we are not on July yet,so before 14th July, he can still have a rethink.
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Loom
Re: Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) by Barryseal: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow... Dude was a clear one month ahead of the rest of us. Is he serving in Jupita?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.