Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Toast A Slay Queen On Facebook And She Will Accept Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Slay Queen On Facebook And She Will Accept Instantly (548 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast A Slay Queen On Facebook And She Will Accept Instantly by Loveandtips: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hey guys, I'm going to show you my top tricks winning any slay queen or slay mama on Facebook and she will accept to date me instantly.

With this tricks I have slept with five slay Queen's already, who claims to be smart, and guess what? They all come back for more. Lol

Read from the source below;

https://www.loveandtips.com/how-to-toast-a-girl-on-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

[gist] As A Guy What Is The Worst Thing Ur Girlfriend Has Ever Done To You / Natural Remedies For Breast Firming, Loss Weight , Vagina Tightener Etc / Types Of Australian Sugar Babies You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.