Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Day A Lesbian Proposed To Me - Actress Ella Mensah Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day A Lesbian Proposed To Me - Actress Ella Mensah Reveals (539 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day A Lesbian Proposed To Me - Actress Ella Mensah Reveals by oluwase54: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Popular Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah, was shocked when a lesbian proposed to her at a mall because she had acted as a homosexual in a movie. Recalling the incident in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Mensah said, “The craziest experience I’ve had with a fan was when a lesbian approached me in a mall in Lagos and said she wanted to marry me. Because I acted as a lesbian in a particular movie, she assumed I was one in real life. I had to explain to her that I am... Read full gist>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/06/16/the-day-a-lesbian-proposed-to-me-actress-ella-mensah-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares Her Late Mum's Photo / See How Peruzzi Met Davido, And How Chioma Is Related To Him / Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Shares Video Of Rapper Sucking Her Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.