Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Hybrid discussion Thread. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hybrid discussion Thread. (66188 Views)

Sold out 1.950k. 2007 Registered Honda Accord Discussion Continues / I Have SOLD my American used Toyota Prius Hybrid Synergy Drive Vehicle / Clean Locally-used Honda Accord 2007 (discussion Continues) #1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by dannybrasky(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2019
smiley

10 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Mrtesso: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2019
diportivo:

grin

No pro problem. I will go abroad. grin
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by jceesquare(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Mrtesso:

Leave that trade secret matter. Stop pretending. Youre one of them; the people that don't give u change from the previous day sales no matter how much u see in their closet. B4 a cock crows twice, you will deny it. grin grin
Can you type in English sir?
grin
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by frugal(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Hope I'm not late? cheesy
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2019
kernniejay:
Gazzuzz where are you o? come and finish what you started o, abi una still dey negotiate ni?

I am under a white tundra

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2019
johnabraham:
convert to gasoline for long term benefit.....

O you Ye of NO little faith... cry
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2019
embarassed
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by pacino26(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am under a white tundra

My first laughter today came from this response. Better come out and continue with the suspense. Let me go and bring your friend the prince of kuvuki land. angry

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by banky3w(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
pacino26:

My first laughter today came from this response. Better come out and continue with the suspense. Let me go and bring your friend the prince of kuvuki land. angry

To come and do what? Play utonku? Abeg oh, Na felele we dey play here oh

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by johnabraham: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
we still do not have commonly available expertise on hybrid vehicles except for selected few like oga gazzuzz, oga nurey, etc...
what i meant by ''long term benefit'' is long term use in nigeria will be possible only for gasoline vehicles...
meanwhile i love the way oga gazzuzz and bois at workshop swung into action of research and development as soon as the vehicle landed there........ (i went there to check something else and found them dedicatedly working on the vehicle) smiley

Mrtesso:

Long term benefit How so? The current engine has done 10 years and 270+ miles. Thats long term benefit. Could u perhaps explain better?

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by jeraw: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
pacino26:

5 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
so I arrived late and with my full entourage....
in full regalia also.....

so wetin dey happun to our ride...?

hmmm I see my brothers have taken over this thread?
grin

where is our auto consultant prince.... Gazuzz did u consult him before embarking on this project?

hmmmm I think we might need to consult him oh... the thread also lacks colour....
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
johnabraham:
we still do not have commonly available expertise on hybrid vehicles except for selected few like oga gazzuzz, oga nurey, etc...
what i meant by ''long term benefit'' is long term use in nigeria will be possible only for gasoline vehicles...
meanwhile i love the way oga gazzuzz and bois at workshop swung into action of research and development as soon as the vehicle landed there........ (i went there to check something else and found them dedicatedly working on the vehicle) smiley

ipob spotted

grin
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by johnabraham: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
hahahahahaaha.... i greet you oga

obekediamondfuto:

ipob spotted

grin

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
in the meantime, seems Gazuzz paid his dues on time...

villagers are involved in the paint color change and odometer rollback.... it's something only the Mexicans and villagers are good at

12 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
johnabraham:
hahahahahaaha.... i greet you oga

you are most highly welcome on board.... I hope nobody is selling oil here?

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Inception(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

you are most highly welcome on board....
I hope nobody is selling oil here?

in 3,2,1

grin

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inception:

in 3,2,1

grin
he should stay away oh, he is not welcome on board.... but prince is welcome on board anytime anyday...
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by ogtavia(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Mehn.... I was in a state of shock as what I saw in pictures was no where in resemblance to what was right in front of me.

The paint work was really horrible cry Never the less, There was no turning back at this point, as I and the rest of the demeanors need a new felele for monkey post. Also it was a bargaining chip.

Vehicle inspection began. first point of call is My Brother Carguide... I sent him the VIN, while I continued checks... Personally I think Carguide is a robot that never sleeps cheesy

Motor was damaged and it was clear, parts of the connecting rod where sticking outside the block.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9643455_img201906160751319_jpeg78c3495d9c6838147c48af574f55a659

got a car battery and installed.... The car went into ready mode, and you could feel the engine want to crank, but alas the rod is outside cry

Vehicle interior was super dirty, as the owners of the vehicle must have used it to bring in stuff.

I requested for the Custom duty papers skimmed thru and did a rough calculation of duty paid...

Then the I checked my phone to see messages for the Vin report, it was another shocker cry

Oga Gazzuzz, I once read a thread where you advised people not to buy a hybrid Toyota Camry. Going by this thread now, I want to know if you have changed your mind about that advice or it still stands. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by jceesquare(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inception:

in 3,2,1

grin
Make I rush order for my Mobil1 15k miles extra life oil con sell here at a control price.
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by dannybrasky(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Read the thread from the start!! This is basically for experimentation. wink

ogtavia:

Oga Gazzuzz, I once read a thread where you advised people not to buy a hybrid Toyota Camry. Going by this thread now, I want to know if you have changed your mind about that advice or it still stands. Thank you.
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by diportivo: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=jeraw post=79412780][/quote]

you are not a confirmed bcd oga undecided

if u were,u will know that its Ondo prince and not ekiti undecided

you are hereby sentenced to changing that meme,and putting the correct kingdom our guy comes from grin

7 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by diportivo: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
johnabraham:

nurey fixes hybrids shocked

nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by jeraw: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
diportivo:

you are not a confirmed bcd oga undecided

if u were,u will know that its Ondo prince and not ekiti undecided

you are hereby sentenced to changing that meme,and putting the correct kingdom our guy comes from grin

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by oseiwe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
why is this thread not in cartalk?
Lemme perch here
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=jeraw post=79412780][/quote]
hahahahahahaha, I cannot imagine car talk without you guys....
it'd be so boring.... keep it up, u can go and rewrite your BCD 101 now....

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by nurey(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nurey does not fix hibreed, Truebreed or rarebreed but I do customize cars with baseball bat and golf clubs. If you are in the market to turn your vehicle into a BATMOBILE or any other odd looking vehicle then call on me for a discount on PipMeeRyde grin

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by captainking(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Where is wereypey...

And one prince from ondo....

Is it legalwealth or legalo..� grin

Following thread like I have judiciously followed others..

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by sauceEEP(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Following
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by asamwababy: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
The Lecturer is here to watch this project defense.
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by timifakay(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
The antispambot wey ban me since last night... God pass you oh

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by AmandaLuv(f): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Modified: apologies all. It's like I posted in a wrong thread. GAZZUZZ thread. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson / Check Vin# & Also UNLOCK Your Car Stereo-cd Player / Navigation! / ****Kakaki + Nixon55 Enter 2015 With A Bang!!*Audi A6 Europe And Naija PICS****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.