Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo (473 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo by Linkupchoice1: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2019

“You Owe Me Money For Going to Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo Boys

Naira Marley who was released from Ikoyi prison last Friday, has said internet fraudster aka Yahoo boys owe him money for ”going to prison on their behalf.”

In a live video session on Instagram, the embattled singer said he went to prison because of Yahoo boys and for that, that they owe him money.

Watch video below,

Source
https://www.linkupchoice.com/e-news/you-owe-me-money-for-going-to-prison-on-your-behalf-naira-marley-tells-yahoo-boys/

Click here to watch the video
Re: You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo by prodigyhenry: 5:06am On Jun 17, 2019
To start with did yahoo boys send him any errand?, Secondly was he carrying the stuff on the laptop for them?, Thirdly naira Marley has started begging. We told them that the naira has left his name all we have now is broke Marley. Finally this guy should just get off social media, he would soon incriminate himself again. Someone should please seize his phone, he didn't die when he was without it in prison, he won't die now either
Re: You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo by taiyesoul(f): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2019
All man for himself bro. that's your own fate. nobody send u abeg.
Re: You Owe Me Money For Going To Prison On Your Behalf” – Naira Marley Tells Yahoo by mistidee: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2019
its like this guy wants the so called yahoo boys to start bashing him or wat is he feeling like? messiah?

(1) (Reply)

See What Barack Obama Has Been Up To In 2019 Where In The World Is Barack? Most / ''nigerians Don't Listen'' - Dj Ciphasounds blast Nigerians Over Wizkid Attack / Luxury Fashion Bags Available At Affordable Prices...pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.