Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,795 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe (10927 Views)

Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by jkuhdggdgd: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar, has raised alarm of plot to arrest him.

This was contained in a statement by his spokesman, Paul Ibe, on Sunday.

It said due to Atiku’s insistence of existence of a server used by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), his enemies attributed a false comment on “mass protest” to him to prepare ground from his incarceration.

Ibe said: “I wish to emphatically state that such a statement did not emanate from Atiku Abubakar or his privies.

“It is the work of mischief makers who want to mar his spotless pro-democratic record and lay the ground work for their threatened actions against him on false charges of being a threat to national security.

“For the avoidance of doubt, Atiku Abubakar believes in the rule of law and in the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In his almost four decades in politics, he has never taken action or spoken words against democracy and will not start now.

“Atiku Abubakar and his team have confidence in God and thus call on those bent on mischief to have the fear of God and retrace their steps.

“Democracy has come to stay in Nigeria. The culture of fear being created now cannot rein in our democracy. Nigeria and Nigerians have a consistent history of outlasting tyranny and will continue to do so by the grace of God.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/im-targeted-arrest-atiku/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by budaatum: 12:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Somebody please tell Atiku's spokesman that nobody is arresting him, though, for these lies, he ought to be!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by yarimo(m): 3:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Mtewwwww Losers and false alarm are like 5 and 6

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Doctorjames(m): 3:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Not possible

If you have any issues with Human Right Violations, Human Right Abuse, Police Brutality,Rape, women and children abuse, Looking for Justice, Concering set-up cases, Extrajudicial killings, Court and Criminal cases and many more....

We save lives and bring happiness to people!

Contact Star Human Right Activist. Location is
Kubwa, Abuja

Whatsapp / call 08155413254

We cover 30 states in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by SamAzing: 4:21am On Jun 17, 2019
budaatum:
Somebody please tell Atiku's spokesman that nobody is arresting him, though, for these lies, he ought to be!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by QuickStandard: 4:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Fear not.
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by aolawale025: 5:19am On Jun 17, 2019
This government is jittery since the election case started. They can do so

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by murphyibiam15(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
if they arrest you Feb 23 will become the new democracy day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by LibertyRep: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2019
If he has convincing intel to such, is it not better for him to flee now that he is still a free man?

He should have learnt from MKO that sometimes it is better to fight your battle from a distance. Those that are urging him on now will end up use him as negotiating tool to better their breads when the die is cast.

He should also know that no foreign country cares about the happenings in a third world country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by technuel: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by etrouble: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Yes, Mr Atikuchukwu, if you break the law, you will be arrested, prosecuted and jailed. Let's see how many Biafran miscreants will be ready to die for you.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Dannyset(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2019
This Olodo again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by orisa37: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2019
It's Gestapo. It's Criminal. It's Political. It's Assassination Plot. The World must settle this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Nyamiri: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Why is Atiku afraid of arrest?

Didnt his supporters say he's another Mandela?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by fakuta(f): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Our northern Elder have so much taste for power, I pray and hope that this will end will between PMB and AA.
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by MadCow1: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Arrest him.. angry

Boko Haram and Nnamdi Kanu sponsor.
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by hisgrace090: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
They're trying to retain their loot at all cost.
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Ijaya123: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Well he is not above the law.

A innocent mind fears no accuser.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by technuel: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Buhari should not dare try it.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by boyue1: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
thats good
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by mosho2good: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
When the devil decides to embarrass you, he does that in grand style. He ushers the disgrace with red carpet.

I remember one Sunday when I went to worship my father in heaven. That Good Sunday, I was In Suit, Suit my people, not Coat or Blanket kind of Suit.

So I was looking Good, Immediately I walked into the church, I had scanned through the congregation to scout for good spot to seat.

Fortunately for me, I sighted this Classical dressed figure, though I couldn't see the face but if she can dress this good I think she deserves some credit So I started taking majestic steps towards that direction and from no where, this usher stopped me and was directing me towards another path.

"Who be dis one now?" I said to myself, I just signaled him that I'm going towards that side, the path my unseen crush is seating and like I was being controlled by one demon, I ignored him and went straight to seat close to her.

Just as expected, I turned to give a 'well done" smile and wow, she was very pretty, gorgeous beyond expectations. She smiled back and I bowed my head to say a word of prayer before joining the congregation in worship. At least that's what is expected of anyone just entering the church.

My dear people, that was all I remembered about that service. I had forgotten that I took PROCOLD that morning before coming to church. And you know nah, it makes one Drowsy.

The next thing that touched me was a hand, when I woke up with a swollen face as a result of obvious sleep, it was this pretty lady oh, she pointed towards the usher. The usher asked her to wake me up.

I woke up with the mindset that I was still doing my own opening prayers but it was time for offering, they woke me up to give way for People to pass and go to drop their offering in the offering box.

I felt so embarrassed and as if I would learn from that embarrassment, for where? The Procold just started working.

After offering, we sat down to listen to the word of God, I could only remember me shouting "Hallelujah" at the first 'praise the lord" the pastor shouted. The rest was history.

My new crush became my Nanny, the usher begged her to always tap me every 4 minutes because it was like I was bitten by Tse Tse Fly.

I believe at a point she got tired and left me alone because it was my friend that woke me up that the service is over. He was looking for me outside but didn't see me so he had to check inside.

I didn't even say anything, I just dust my Bible and started going home to ask my enemies what my crime was. Funny enough, I couldn't even sleep when I got home and tried to sleep. The sleep vanished.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by dheaven: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
He may just be raising alarm based on assumption.
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by zabuur: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by hecha38(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Orpe7(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Till 2023 atiku will still be shouting server up and down

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by akin9ja78(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Atiku is a very desperate man. I think i like him. Smiles

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New APC Members Can Contest 2023 Elections / FG To End Petrol Subsidy June 2022, World Bank Condemns N2.9tn Funding / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.