Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe (10928 Views)

Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by AntiWailer: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Mcheww

For what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Chukwurah003: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Funny PDP People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Seetto: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Atiku and hien stupid server result, all these gimmicks were pre plan, part of Dubai strategy, but they have failed already...
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by dehi: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2019
I read some comments here and am so sorry for Nigeria....... Nigerians think like goats,,,, if will continue like this Nigeria will never grow up,,.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Saltoflife: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmmm.. this is serious o

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Ellie01: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
budaatum:
Somebody please tell Atiku's spokesman that nobody is arresting him, though, for these lies, he ought to be!

Abeg clear d crawcraw in ya brain. Stand for truth for its sake

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226667-2019-election-results-collated-transmitted-electronically-inec.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by mukthar2000(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Senseless looter, if Abiola can be declare winner and still be jail, who is Cameroonian fool that can not be jail, U better gladder sense b4 they bundle u.

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by MetaPhysical: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2019
No, Atiku will not be arrested. Not while his case is in court.

If he is arrested he will claim his mandate was stolen and then he was arrested ahead of court ruling. No, no arrest. He will go to court, court will discover that PDP and Atiku had planted copies of result in his possession on the planned INEC Servers. Intelligence discovered their plot and is why the election was shifted a week to a new date ….and a new decision reached to transmit hand to hand instead of using electronic transmission to the corrupted servers. Atiku is in big problem! INEC has incriminating info to nail him. This man will end up in jail...but it will be ruling handed down by court for his criminality and record falsification. If he knows what's good for him he will withdraw his case before INEC open can of worms on hard evidence in their possession about PDP and Atiku
s plot with the servers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by goodnewsbabe: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by zizi4real: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2019
yarimo:
Mtewwwww Losers and false alarm are like 5 and 6

Plus even the twitter handle that carried the fake new according to them was one of PDPYOUTH twitter account lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by zizi4real: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2019
mukthar2000:
Senseless looter, if Abiola can be declare winner and still be jail, who is Cameroonian fool that can not be jail, U better gladder sense b4 they bundle u.

Plus even the twitter handle that carried the fake new according to them was one of PDPYOUTH twitter account lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by Dchampion65: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2019
....spotless pro- democracy indeed

Who has his time

Stop hearing the polity

Arrest my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by budaatum: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Explain to us with your own brain which supposedly has no crawcraw, how your article, which is about Independent National Electoral Commission unveiling an electronic collation and results transmission system for the 2019 election, translates to, they want to arrest Atiku, please.

I swear, I would open brain shop for you but I'd probably need to give you one for free. If tribunal finds Atiku won the last election then my bubu will return to Daura or we shall do June 12 on his ass. If Atiku commits crime meanwhile we will most definitely arrest his ass! It is after all our Nigeria, ko? And not my bubu or Atiku's Nigeria!

As if you know how to stand, or the truth if it was slapping your face and choking your throat!

Ellie01:

Abeg clear d crawcraw in ya brain. Stand for truth for its sake

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226667-2019-election-results-collated-transmitted-electronically-inec.html
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by budaatum: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
mukthar2000:
So in your own opinion, Nigerians have not learnt and evolved since then? With all the uprisings we have seen around the world, we Nigerians will today have what happened to Abiola happen today and our uprising will not be the uprising of the century? We will sit there and let the whole world laugh at us?

I tell you the truth, the ridicule and shame if we behaved so spinelessly is enough to wipe my country Nigeria off the face of the earth!

And personally, I have immense faith in us.
Re: Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe by SolexOlenin(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Stupid country with too much mad people... everything is so so wrong with this governmen..

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To End Petrol Subsidy June 2022, World Bank Condemns N2.9tn Funding / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s SWAGA, TSG Clash Over Harmonisation / Wazobia FM Kano Closed Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.