Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,091 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

See Original Gobe!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Original Gobe!!!! (440 Views)

See Gobe Ohh!!! "I Am Available For You"-chioma Tells Anthony Joshua / GOBE!! Wife Catches Husband Pants Down With Nursing Mother In A Hotel (video) / SEE GOBE!! Nigerian Lady Dumps Husband, Elopes With Boyfriend, 6 Days After Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Original Gobe!!!! by seeoriginalgobe: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Pleasee dont be too harsh on me o. I have learnt my lesson and it is a bitter one. I am using this medium to warn guys that our joystick needs to be brought under control at all cost to save us from unnecessary embarrassment.
First of all, self control and discipline will save you alot of headache. A friend of mine has a lady (both are not Africans) and they have been having serious issues. The guy from what I know is not sincere with her and has practically turned her to an ATM. I never told the lady about it anyway as it is none of my business. Each time they have an issue she blocks my guy from her social media handle. I will be called upon to mediate over the matter (na so my matter take enter o). I try to be as open as possible and not take side with any of them when addressing the situation and this leads to them reconciling. This has been going on for a while. The lady complains about my guy so much but I always told her we men are like that most times that he should not read any meaning to it. I noticed after a while she started blowing me kisses on whatsapp video but I did not read much meaning to that. She sends me messages with kiss emojies and I still didn't consider it as anything serious. Agreed she has had her fair share of problems from her previous relationship which some how is affecting her current one with my guy. listening to her ordeals and based on what is on ground as I saw it, I became more or less concerned about her. sometimes her eyes were all swollen and looking very sad and battered. Those sights really touched me and I started feeling for her. In all these I never for once spoke ill of my friend to her even if I doubt his sincerity in the relationship (but he is my friend). She said she will travel to see me in summer and that she would invite me to her place. (We leave in different countries in Europe). I wanted her to be happy actually and I told her that in the last couple of months and having been talking with her concerning the challenges she has been going through that I was begining to get attracted to her and asked her if it was normal she said she cannot say anything about that because before she broke out of her previous relationship she has already started seeing my guy. She acted all cool and interested. We talked and laughed. Before I told her about how I felt about her she said she hard an appointment that she wanted to visit a friend and she needed to get dressed. After I told her I noticed she suddenly was no longer in a hurry but was very much interested in my discussion. she became calm and started smiling. when she got home at night I did not chat with her again. Alas! I woke up in the morning and found that she has blocked my number. My guy called me on video and was talking to me but did not look happy I asked if he was ok he said he is not. I asked him what the matter was but he said I know exactly what the problem is. I told him we need to see in person to thrash all. I screwed up big time.
Re: See Original Gobe!!!! by greymiles: 1:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing this post. it has really changed my life glory to the lord am now a changed person.
Re: See Original Gobe!!!! by seeoriginalgobe: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2019
greymiles:
Thanks for sharing this post. it has really changed my life glory to the lord am now a changed person.
I am glad you found inspiration from the post. We need the grace of God and our conscious effort to flee from temptations.

(1) (Reply)

Ferocious Beasts For Sale / Strictly For Ladies / Your Wife Or Your Mother, Who Will You Love More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.