Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17951 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by yeyeosoronga: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

The man made a decision to have sex.he did not make a decision to have a child. Are you married? So everyone you have sex you decide to have a child? So everyone I get it on with my wife, we are deciding to have a child?Are we animals?

Having a child is a decision reached by both parents, not by one. It is all the more glaring since the woman has b u her own admission made it clear the man is not daddy material.

But having sex without a condom or if the condom bursts has consequences. You can't tell me you dont want children and then dont have a vasectomy or wear protection during sex. Or how do you think babies are made?
It's a big boy decision to have sex without a condom, and of course has big boy aftermath. He needs to sort it out equally as a big boy, and put on his big boy pants. No need to whine about how you don't want children, as excuses don't win wars.
A child , your child (not you literally of course) is on the way, and its needs are paramount at this junction. If you bring forth a child into this world, pls sort out your child and don't saddle the society with your foolishness. We have enough to deal with as a nation and we shouldn't be adding irresponsible parents into the mix.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ishilove:

What stops you from taking precautions? Why must the onus of using contraceptives lie with the woman alone?
I can shag a thousand ladies and worry only about STDs, whereas ladies have the added burden of unwanted pregnancies. Our bodies were designed that way. Male-donor Woman- carrier.
I'm all for child support if there is a relationship between both parties, and I could care less about contraceptives if na hit and go.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Deepfeel(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Look....any guy that sleeps with a woman without protection, and gets her pregnant should be ready for problems, as long as he did not tell her he was a donor. He should not be surprised to be called out to face responsibilities.
Am not denying that fact though its the right thing for any responsible man to do, but forcing a man to love a child he doesn't want might affect the child it's better for the child not the know his or her father in most cases

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Defenderalert:

Even when the sex is a half off thing. As long as a child is involved, Child Support is super possible.
Well well whatever you say.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Still regarding choices we make.
As some of us said that as soon as the man straf without CD, he has no choice again to choose whether to involve himself or not if his action results in pregnancy.

Now a scenario arises whereby a married man give a single lady belle and want the said lady to give birth as he is ready to take care of them 100%.
Now, if the lady said no, as she dont wanna give birth as a single woman or have a child for a married man or even don't want anything to connect her with the man since they were just having fun and shit happened.

My question is this; as in this case,the man don't have a choice anymore even though he don't want the pregnancy, do the lady here have any choice?
Afterall it takes two to tango and the man is ready to take full responsibility.
If the lady decides to abort irrespective of however the man pleads, can we say that the lady is heartless?

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Holycity(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
most ladies here are supporting her
I don't know why but dragging a guy was not even in relationships with you is wrong first he is not convinced that the baby she is carrying is he's...
I could say for sure that she is a Gold digger and someone who desperate for marriage

she saw the guy as potential husband material

I could also say they never dated. he was not her boyfriend if he was she would av know he was married except she was too dump to notice it, beside people can talk, she would have heard it somewhere

she dont know any member of his family or where he's from or even his friends which also mean he was not her boyfriend
if he was her boyfriend the story would have be different even the guy parent would have taken responsibility if he's refusing knowing you were his girl

now she met him 40 not married, and no serious relationship and maybe saw on facebook where he is working and wanted to key it...
his live-in girl left him, she was happy and maybe thought that the guy sent the lady away because of her. so she decided to have a baby for him since he has not been married and doesn't have any children.....

she had 101 chance not to get pregnant
first the guy did not rape her which means she should av insisted on "NO SEX WITHOUT CONDOM" if she say that maybe the guy would have look for condoms or there will be no sex.
secondly she said the guy gave her 2k, if she did not want the pregnancy morning after pills is #100 over the counter
thirdly when she discovered she was pregnant maybe in weeks time or probably a month she would have gotten rid of it with pills over the counter at that time the child is not form yet

she knows about all this things that am saying because if this is her first pregnancy then she has been doing one or more of the above listed to keep herself from unwanted pregnancy but this time she didn't do anything because she wanted the baby....

am also fixing myself in the guy shoes, the guy don't want the baby maybe because it was a one night stand and he thinks the baby may not be his....

all of you that are saying he should take responsibility of the child. if a notorious girl in your street cums out to tell you that your brother is responsible for her pregnancy will you believe... no right
judge for yourself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I can shag a thousand ladies and worry only about STDs, whereas ladies have the added burden of unwanted pregnancies. Our bodies were designed that way. Male-donor Woman- carrier.
I'm all for child support if there is a relationship between both parties, and I could care less about contraceptives if na hit and go.
So if the hit and go results in a pregnancy, what happens?
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by armyofone(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think it is best to make that choice right before insertion. Hey grab the condom or none! After that act, we should take responsibility of our action. If the guy doesn't want responsibility, then the woman should step up and take care of her child by herself. It won't be easy but doable.
I know they don't come with the tag "married " on their forehead but ladies should not be in a hurry let anyone lay them unprotected.

sassysure:
As some of us said that as soon as the man straf without CD, he has no choice again to choose whether to involve himself or not if his action results in pregnancy.

Now a scenario arises whereby a married man give a single lady belle and want the said lady to give birth as he is ready to take care of them 100%.
Now, if the lady said no, as she dont wanna give birth as a single woman or have a child for a married man or even don't want anything to connect her with the man since they were just having fun and shit happened.

My question is this; as in this case,the man don't have a choice anymore even though he don't want the pregnancy, do the lady here have any choice?
Afterall it takes two to tango and the man is ready to take full responsibility.
If the lady decides to abort irrespective of however the man pleads, can we say that the lady is heartless?

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
liberalchick:
O dear he already made a choice to be a parent by contributing half of his DNA to make a child. The child is in the BODY of another human, there is nothing like his ‘choice’ when it is something that can have an adverse effect on someone else. You can’t force someone to undergo a medical procedure that they don’t want, what a choice? So let’s see, because we want to make way for his ‘choice’ we should completely disregard 1. The woman’s fear of abortion- a botched abortion has a lasting effect. 2. Her religious beliefs- if her religion frowns at taking a ‘life’. 3. This probably the most difficult, emotional trauma.

The only viable choice he had was the one he could control, strap up or zip it, he made a choice to disregard both, now he has to be a man and accept the responsibilities of said choice. By the way abortion is illegal in Nigeria, so that choice isn’t even available to him. If you want a certain outcome, never leave it to someone else to decide it.

You're just repeating what everyone else has been saying and it still dumbs down to the same point.

You can't force someone to undergo a medical procedure they don't want, but you can force someone to part with money which they don't want to... cheesy

Clap for yourself for making a ton of sense.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
liberalchick:
Yea we don’t believe in forcing people to do what they don’t want. Once he freely donated his DNA into another person’s body, he longer had a say. It’s her body and her right. I don’t know why this concept is difficult for you to grasp. She is already taking responsibility for her choice, when does he start his? Or do you think he has NO responsibility for any part he played in this mess?

It's his money and his right to do what he wants with it, and I myself don't know why this concept is too difficult for you to grasp. cheesy

You see I can go on and on, because every time any of you types something thinking it validates your opinion, you still leave universe-sized holes that expose the flawed thinking.

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
sassysure:

Believe me, never in the history of humanity has the critical thinkers ever had popular support.
Basic linear non-strategic thinking is the norm, so I keep laughing at the unending mentions being thrown in my direction, all of which are adding nothing new to what has already been said.

Indeed, the Greek concept of Oedipus Rex is something not a lot of people are familiar with - Projecting outward that which should have been projected inward.
The story goes that Oedipus gouged his own eyes out for misdirecting his gaze outwards instead of inwards, this was after he finally realized that everything that had happened to him was a direct result of his own decisions and nothing else.

Making someone else responsible for one's own decison. It's just laughable, both in form and in substance.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
armyofone:
I think it is best to make that choice right before insertion. Hey grab the condom or none! After that act, we should take responsibility of our action. If the guy doesn't want responsibility, then the woman should step up and take care of her child by herself. It won't be easy but doable.
I know they don't come with the tag "married " on their forehead but ladies should not be in a hurr let anyone lay them unprotected.

Thank u kiss
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Believe me, never in the history of humanity has the critical thinkers ever had popular support.
Basic linear non-strategic thinking is the norm, so I keep laughing at the unlimited quotes being thrown in my direction, all of whom not adding anything new to what has already been said.

Indeed, the Greek concept of Oedipus Rex is something not a lot of people are familiar with - Projecting outward that which should have been projected inward.
The story goes that Oedipus gouged his own eyes out for misdirecting his gaze outwards instead of inwards, this was after he finally realized that everything that had happened to him was a direct result of his own decisions and nothing else.

Making someone else responsible for one's own decison. It's just laughable, both in form and in substance.

The thing is when women see woman, sex and pregnancy, we usually allow emotions to cloud our judgement.
Not forgeting that aside rape, sex is consensual.
Assuming it was a one night stand and all man to ur tent but the man later got a deadly std from the woman because he didn't use protection. His cross. Thats his punishment for going raw.
All our actions have consequences.
We live with them.

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
sassysure:

The thing is when women see woman, sex and pregnancy, we usually allow emotions to cloud our judgement.
Not forgeting that aside rape, sex is consensual.
Assuming it was a one night stand and all man to ur tent but the man later got a deadly std from the woman because he didn't use protection. His cross. Thats his punishment for going raw.
All our actions have consequences.
We live with them.

No oo, that man ought to solicit her moral & financial support for the treatment of the STD.
First, for not disclosing her health status before the act, and second, for not making sure she insisted on protection knowing that without protection, her infection will be passed, she is liable to accepting responsibility.

This is exactly the kind of thinking being peddled around.
I can't cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Unfortunately he lost that right when he actively participated in creating a child. The law, which thankfully Lagos State government enforces, says every child has the right to maintenance by their parents in accordance to their means. Essentially, if he earns a paycheck, he is required to set aside some for his child. You can bury your head in the sand but a child being brought into the world isn’t the sole responsibility of a woman. You can’t just make a choice and decide you don’t like the outcome and force someone to correct your errors, that’s not how the world works.

crackhaus:

It's his money and his right to do what he wants with it, and I myself don't know why this concept is too difficult for you to grasp. cheesy

You see I can go on and on, because every time any of you types something thinking it validates your opinion, you still leave universe-sized holes that expose the flawed thinking.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Again, read my post above, yes the law is/can force him to part with his money to maintain the child he created. The child has the right to it, the child did not ask to be made. You are right, at this point I am just repeating what everyone else has said, if you still believe a man should run away from his responsibilities, if you are comparing money to someone’s body and potential risk to life, then I have nothing else to say. If you believe that a man can actively participate in creating a child (consensual unprotected sex) and if he doesn’t like the outcome of said choice (pregnancy) then he should force/make someone else erase his error and absolve him of any responsibilities (abortion) then I am glad I am not making sense.

crackhaus:

You're just repeating what everyone else has been saying and it still dumbs down to the same point.

You can't force someone to undergo a medical procedure they don't want, but you can force someone to part with money which they don't want to... cheesy

Clap for yourself for making a ton of sense.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
liberalchick:
Unfortunately he lost that right when he actively participated in creating a child. The law, which thankfully Lagos State government enforces, says every child has the right to maintenance by their parents in accordance to their means. Essentially, if he earns a paycheck, he is required to set aside some for his child. You can bury your head in the sand but a child being brought into the world isn’t the sole responsibility of a woman. You can’t just make a choice and decide you don’t like the outcome and force someone to correct your errors, that’s not how the world works.

No it works in reverse by forcing some people to part with their income.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by UjuJoan2: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

It isn't an analogy.
No one said she was raped, the question is to expose your mindset for what it truly is.

Like I noted initially, nothing he claimed or said is a crime anywhere. That she believed all of it, is her responsibility and hers alone.
Sharp hunter go be sharp hunter, bush meat go remain bush meat. No ones fault but hers.

I like this part of your comment so much, it tickles me.
So he is not allowed to unilaterally decide not to be a father, but she is allowed to unilaterally decide to force him to be a father. cheesy

How do you even make sense of this to yourself without feeling any jerk in your brain? cheesy

After beating around the bush, you finally answers the simple question.

She can't hassle a rapist for child support because she doesn't want to keep him in her life forever. A rapist is a bad person and should be done away with, meaning she can take care of her child on her own in this instance.
Now tell me why she is insisting on keeping this married man who is also a very bad person, wants nothing to do with her, in her life forever?

This is not about you or what you advocate, you're not a doctor and even if you were, it is what she wants, she will do, according to you and your cohorts right?

This is too easy a question because you're showing me you have a short memory. I have and did not absolve the man of responsibility, neither did I ever lay the responsibility for birth control solely on the woman.

What I have been saying is this:
The moment the man 'chose' not be a father, he absolved himself of responsibility. The moment the woman 'chose' to keep it, she made the pregnancy her full responsibility.

In your sense of fairness & justice, why should one choice suddenly more important than another choice made by two humans with equal standing?

I choose, you choose.
I take full responsibility for my choice, you take full responsibility for yours. It's that simple.
No one is supposed to force any thing out of anyone.

It's this same issue of choice versus outcome that is causing many legislative deadlocks round the world.
For instance, a transgender man chooses to be recognized by law, but the owner of the pub down the street is not allowed to choose not to let the transgender man make use of his services.
Both have made choices again, yet one is actually forced to accept the choice of the other at the detriment of his own.

Again I ask, how can you make sense of this imbalance without feeling any jerk in your brain?
I'm sorry, but my mind is just not capable of coloring the options just to suit my feelings.

1. It is an analogy because you were using that example to compare this scenario . . .

2. So that's your defense? The same old 'men will always be men'. Kind of redundant, isn't it?

3. He decided to be a father when he slept with her without protection. He is NOT allowed to change his mind half way. It makes complete sense to me, I don't know why it doesn't to you . . undecided

4. What happens with a rapist happened without her consent. She had no chance to weigh her options and decide if getting pregnant was a 'risk' she was willing to take. She had no feelings for him and did not imagine a future with him. If for some far-fetched reason she decides not to get treatment and get pregnant in the process, and decides to keep it, (again, far-fetched), don't you think she will be more concerned about him paying for his crime than hassling him for child support? And in any case, if she could prove that the pregnancy was his she will be entitled to child care by him, rape or not. And yes, she is saying some nasty things about the man NOW because she is hurt and emotional, clearly she didn't feel that way when she was sleeping with him . . . when she chose to be with him.

Again, you cannot make an implicit choice, and then change your mind halfway. It doesn't work like that. We are all responsible for our choices and when he slept with her without discussing birth control, he chose to be a FATHER.

4. Finally every choice has a morality clause, and the world is struggling with that now. Same problem with legalizing abortion or not, and forcing women to have disabled children . . . but those decisions are grey areas and 'the society' is still trying to figure it out.

But this scenario is clear cut . . . you have sex without birth control and impregnate a woman, you deal with the consequences of your actions.

I may not be a Doctor, but I'm a mom. And the thought of aborting a perfectly healthy baby is repulsing to me. Believe me, I know!

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
liberalchick:
Again, read my post above, yes the law is/can force him to part with his money to maintain the child he created. The child has the right to it, the child did not ask to be made. You are right, at this point I am just repeating what everyone else has said, if you still believe a man should run away from his responsibilities, if you are comparing money to someone’s body and potential risk to life, then I have nothing else to say. If you believe that a man can actively participate in creating a child (consensual unprotected sex) and if he doesn’t like the outcome of said choice (pregnancy) then he should force/make someone else erase his error and absolve him of any responsibilities (abortion) then I am glad I am not making sense.

You keep saying the law, the law, the law.. Was the law written by celestial beings or humans with the same distorted concept of delegating outcomes to choices?

The most important law that was set by the creator who said a man and a woman should only have sex when they are legally married became too stvpid to adhere to.
Man thought himself wiser and acted disobediently, then began creating laws to mitigate the outcomes of bad choices. cheesy

Las las we will be alright cool

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
UjuJoan2:

1. It is an analogy because you were using that example to compare this scenario . . .

2. So that's your defense? The same old 'men will always be men'. Kind of redundant, isn't it?

3. He decided to be a father when he slept with her without protection. He is NOT allowed to change his mind half way. It makes complete sense to me, I don't know why it doesn't to you . . undecided

4. What happens with a rapist happened without her consent. She had no chance to weigh her options and decide if getting pregnant was a 'risk' she was willing to take. She had no feelings for him and did not imagine a future with him. If for some far-fetched reason she decides not to get treatment and get pregnant in the process, and decides to keep it, (again, far-fetched), don't you think she will be more concerned about him paying for his crime than hassling him for child support? And in any case, if she could prove that the pregnancy was his she will be entitled to child care by him, rape or not. And yes, she is saying some nasty things about the man NOW because she is hurt and emotional, clearly she didn't feel that way when she was sleeping with him . . . when she chose to be with him.

Again, you cannot make an implicit choice, and then change your mind halfway. It doesn't work like that. We are all responsible for our choices and when he slept with her without discussing birth control, he chose to be a FATHER.

4. Finally every choice has a morality clause, and the world is struggling with that now. Same problem with legalizing abortion or not, and forcing women to have disabled children . . . but those decisions are grey areas and 'the society' is still trying to figure it out.

But this scenario is clear cut . . . you have sex without birth control and impregnate a woman, you deal with the consequences of your actions.

I may not be a Doctor, but I'm a mom. And the thought of aborting a perfectly healthy baby is repulsing to me. Believe me, I know!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by UjuJoan2: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

No it works in reverse by forcing some people to part with their income.

I had a really looooong day and can't engage, (and i know you can argue for Africa tongue ) but I believe I've been clear enough.

I just worry about you and all the others trying desperately to provide an escape for this man and absolve him, while insisting the woman should have known better.

If this is what we will raise our sons to be, then I worry about our future and those of our children.

Have a good evening Sir cool

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by UjuJoan2: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Oga I know you're not a learner.

It's all too common with women to start mentioning how much of a loser a man is after he does something to hurt their feelings.
Even Dangote can become useless in the eyes of a scorned wife tomorrow. cheesy

There's no rationale to their behaviour, ever.

Aha, so you even know this eh!

I think you just enjoy mischief, it's clear you know what is right and wrong. Don't know why you keep defending wrong undecided

We have impressionable young children on this forum, try to show good example. There's no need trying to prove a needless point tongue

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Aha, so you even know this eh!

I think you just enjoy mischief, it's clear you know what is right and wrong. Don't know why you keep defending wrong undecided

We have impressionable young children on this forum, try to show good example. There's no need trying to prove a needless point tongue
Lol, why are you patronizing me? grin

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I had a really looooong day and can't engage, (and i know you can argue for Africa tongue ) but I believe I've been clear enough.

I just worry about you and all the others trying desperately to provide an escape for this man and absolve him, while insisting the woman should have known better.

If this is what we will raise our sons to be, then I worry about our future and those of our children.

Have a good evening Sir cool
Have a good evening yourself ma'am. cool

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by UjuJoan2: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, why are you patronizing me? grin

Lol . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
KingSatan:

angry

Woman! Better stop this nonsense now. NO one wants to tell you the bitter truth but i will.

You are an Adult, and Adulthood is simply a period in life where you are expected to take responsibility for your actions.

Did you not know about contraceptives?

Did you know nothing about sexual intercourse?

Did you know nothing about Condoms?

So why did you indulge in sexual intercourse with someone you knew too well was irresponsible?

What were you thinking?

When you knew you had fallen pregnant, what happened to being an ADULT?

What happened to Deciding to Keep it because YOU WANT A CHILD, or taking it out because YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE A PARENT?

Please, i know you are African and worse still you are a WOMAN, so its easy for you to shed some tear and tell this story for public sympathy but please give yourself some peace and spare us all the bullshits you have been writing about this MAN. He is just a clear example of the animal in US all.

Do you know why we have the institution called "Marriage" and Most Especially a "Ring"?

It is actually a system to keep the Animal in Check.

The Most annoying is that you had knowledge of his Immoral and irresponsible Lifestyle but yet you Moaned at the sight of his Manhood and Spread out your Legs while he complimented its elasticity. You were so lost in pleasure that even when you realised that he has ejaculated in your Vagina, you forgot about CONTRACEPTIVES but yet you scream "I am EDUCATED, I can pay your bills"! Well, i wasn't expecting anything less of an African who claims to be educated but rely on the West for Technology, Food, Security, Faith etc.

You are actually a disgrace to Education.

You think "This is the USA where Women Sell empathetic Stories for Child Support"? And Immediately they are assured of the money rolling in, they stop working, buy a Benz, Become social Media influencers, Gain Massive Follower-ship and Enlarge their BUTTS.

Only a few women have actually Cashed out from that stunt you are trying to pull.

This man owes you nothing!! He has made it clear that "HE IS NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET AND YOU SAW THE SIGNS WHILE BOTH OF YOU WERE TOGETHER"

What if he impregnated you and died in a car crash? I know you will still be this wrecked.

It is so sad that in this part of the world, Whenever a man leaves a woman, she becomes useless even to her own self.

I have no fragment of pity for you but a simple word of Advice, PLEASE MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND RAISE YOUR BABY TO BE A GOOD MAN/WOMAN.

Rubbish!

One of those times you speak like humans is this. I wonder why you most of the times pretend to be wicked.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by oweniwe(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ishilove:

So if the hit and go results in a pregnancy, what happens?

The man is not her friend, lover, friends with benefits, boyfriend... He is not her fiancee ... Just fling sex.

A woman's poosie is like a motor car... Some cars are private, some for office use only, some for uber, taxi... The woman is the driver

The o.p was using her poosie to do uber/taxi

If taxi carry passenger and passenger no pay, the taxi driver have right to hold on and harrass the passenger until he pays

But in this case, the taxi driver admitted the passenger paid her N2,000

Now after she carried the passenger, passenger paid, she drove off and left, her car engine got knocked... She is now saying the last passenger she carried is responsible for her car's knocked engine and he should pay for another engine.

How is it the passenger's responsibility? undecided

If the pusszy were a private car or company car, or a friend borrowed it... and the engine knock/the lady gets pregnant... Okay, busband, Oga or the friend should take responsibility for fixing engine.

But for a pusszy used as uber/taxi... And the engine knock/the woman get pregnant... If the passenger voluntarily decides to be a party to repairing the engine, fine.... Otherwise, the Knock engine does not concern the passenger tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

Cc: ibkayee , ahnie , Holycity , UjuJoan2

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ahnie: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
oweniwe:

The man is not her friend, lover, friends with benefits, boyfriend... He is not her fiancee ... Just fling sex.

A woman's poosie is like a motor car... Some cars are private, some for office use only, some for uber, taxi... The woman is the driver

The o.p was using her poosie to do uber/taxi

If taxi carry passenger and passenger no pay, the taxi driver have right to hold on and harrass the passenger until he pays

But in this case, the taxi driver admitted the passenger paid her N2,000

Now after she carried the passenger, passenger paid, she drove off and left, her car engine got knocked... She is now saying the last passenger she carried is responsible for her car's knocked engine and he should pay for another engine.

How is it the passenger's responsibility? undecided

If the pusszy were a private car or company car, or a friend borrowed it... and the engine knock/the lady gets pregnant... Okay, busband, Oga or the friend should take responsibility for fixing engine.

But for a pusszy used as uber/taxi... And the engine knock/the woman get pregnant... If the passenger voluntarily decides to be a party to repairing the engine, fine.... Otherwise, the Knock engine does not concern the passenger tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

Cc: ibkayee , ahnie , Holycity , UjuJoan2
The number you've called z currently switched off
please try again later...tenkuy
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by oweniwe(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
ahnie:

The number you've called z currently switched off
please try again later...tenkuy

wink

Make i switch off too.

Goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Lol... I can employ you and pay your salary. Not every lady out there is hungry or desperate for marriage.
grin cheesy Keep decieving yourself!

Use the money and train your bastard baby and stop seeking for attention and pity. Everyone can be a millionaire online.

I know you are frustrated right now but it's a phase. sad

You are so dumb. What has he being married, got to do with me calling you an "abandoned gold-digger"?

Let me school you. A female gold digger can do either a single man or married man. I bet you didn't know that.

I can see why he dumped your dumb unintelligible stupid ass. grin grin

When the baby grows up and asks for the daddy, tell him/her the truth "Your daddy is a responsible man but I was a dumb gold-digger".

Always use condoms to avoid this kind of mess.

Wishing you a safe delivery!! You know I care wink

Peace!
Holycity:
most ladies here are supporting her
I don't know why but dragging a guy was not even in relationships with you is wrong first he is not convinced that the baby she is carrying is he's...
I could say for sure that she is a Gold digger and someone who desperate for marriage

she saw the guy as potential husband material

I could also say they never dated. he was not her boyfriend if he was she would av know he was married except she was too dump to notice it, beside people can talk, she would have heard it somewhere

she dont know any member of his family or where he's from or even his friends which also mean he was not her boyfriend
if he was her boyfriend the story would have be different even the guy parent would have taken responsibility if he's refusing knowing you were his girl

now she met him 40 not married, and no serious relationship and maybe saw on facebook where he is working and wanted to key it...
his live-in girl left him, she was happy and maybe thought that the guy sent the lady away because of her. so she decided to have a baby for him since he has not been married and doesn't have any children.....

she had 101 chance not to get pregnant
first the guy did not rape her which means she should av insisted on "NO SEX WITHOUT CONDOM" if she say that maybe the guy would have look for condoms or there will be no sex.
secondly she said the guy gave her 2k, if she did not want the pregnancy morning after pills is #100 over the counter
thirdly when she discovered she was pregnant maybe in weeks time or probably a month she would have gotten rid of it with pills over the counter at that time the child is not form yet

she knows about all this things that am saying because if this is her first pregnancy then she has been doing one or more of the above listed to keep herself from unwanted pregnancy but this time she didn't do anything because she wanted the baby....

am also fixing myself in the guy shoes, the guy don't want the baby maybe because it was a one night stand and he thinks the baby may not be his....

all of you that are saying he should take responsibility of the child. if a notorious girl in your street cums out to tell you that your brother is responsible for her pregnancy will you believe... no right
judge for yourself

Wow! I'm impressed with the way you think.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ahnie: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2019
oweniwe:

wink

Make i switch off too.

Goodnight smiley
so hailing insomnia... lolz this your analysis eeh...afar have they settled?
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by IjebuWarrior: 12:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Mamatoppy:
You are a fool. Did I tell you he is married

Aunty, na wah for you ooo. You wonder why the guy japa? Not far fetched! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / As A Guy, Can You Marry A Girl From A Separated Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.