Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17778 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by majamajic(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Katier00:
I'm so sorry about that then

when people comment she will go back and move the story to protect the angle , besides she is not a minor, from the way she is acting she is a full grown adult , I wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Reap where I did not sow Please ask him how much he is worth? He lives in a room and parlour self contain at Igbogbo and can't even afford a Motorcycle let alone Car. One night stand indeed. He's gonna lie and say whatever he can so that he can sleep at night. The highest money that guy gave me was 2k and it was for transport. Your mother and sisters are Oloshos not me. God will punish both you and him wherever you are. You can't even spell 'Through'.Your English gives you away. How did you pass your SSCE

This post confirms you are a dumb mođafucker.

So you knew all well about his financial situation yet you
still let the mofo to spread and deposit his sperm inside you... Actually you even confimed he gave you payment!

You are a slùt.

Abortion was an option yet you broke aśs piece of trash couldn't even afford that. You are broke and he's too so who's going to take care of the baby?! Foolish woman.

9 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Holycity(f): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2019
hmmmm

you are seeking advice here and you are insulting almost everybody, didn't you know that seeking help on social media attract insult as well, why not pick the advice you want and ignore the rest instead of cursing people and insulting them as well, do you think that will help you one bit, it only shows the kind of person you are and I don't think its a good image...

I almost had something to say until I read your comments, so I reserved my advice to save myself from being insulted by you

pls spare me
I just wrote Jamb and ssce

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Rosarie(f): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2019
virgoquin:

shuu wetin dey worry you, look at how you carry this case for head like dreadlocks.

Is the man in question your boyfriend?

Aproko
baby mama association

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Holycity:
hmmmm

you are seeking advice here and you are insulting almost everybody, didn't you know that seeking help on social media attract insult as well, why not pick the advice you want and ignore the rest instead of cursing people and insulting them as well, do you think that will help you one bit, it only shows the kind of person you are and I don't think its a good image...

I almost had something to say until I read your comments, so I reserved my advice to save myself from being insulted by you

pls spare me
I just wrote Jamb and ssce

You are right to keep your advice.
Do not be afraid to call her out for who she truly is.

She is a vile person. And she's very dumb too.
My only concern is a poor baby is now in her care!

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Rosarie:
baby mama association
You are free to join the association

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by keepingmum: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2019
I believe the op.....the mr mediator that called the "man" first said that the man said he doesnt know anyone of such, he denied knowlegde and existence of op

2nd call- he admitted having unprotected shaggs with an "olosho"

Kontinue --- Mr mediator, update us on the 3rd call pls

[/b]Op - keep all your receipts AND start collecting if you dont , because you will need them at Alausa court. He will be mandated to pay ANY of the essential bills spent on ur child pre and post birth.[b]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Tedpgrass: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2019
thorpido:
'He impregnated me and abandoned me'.
Women should take responsibility for their sexual life.Make him use a condom and if he won't,do something to yourself.There are post coitus contraceptives you can use.
Not saying the man has no responsibility but men don't carry pregnancies.

Oga.. Your head dey there!!

You and Crackhaus...

Reading along but can't help laughing

You, madam need to submit more pieces of evidence to back your "sour relationship and absconded partner" theory......
As the facts laid before us in this forum appear not to support your allegations..
Afterall you came on here to ask for help

Texts, WhatsApp msgs, pictures, chats..

Till then...

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

This post confirms you are a dumb mođafucker.

So you knew all well about his financial situation yet you
still let the mofo to spread and deposit his sperm inside you... Actually you even confimed he gave you

Abortion was an option yet you broke aśs piece of trash couldn't even afford that. You are broke and he's too so who's going to take care of the baby?! Foolish

Your grandmum,mother,sisters and daughters are all dumb and sluts.Your mum was so dumb that she did not abort you and here you are talking bullocks.

11 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Tedpgrass: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2019
zeb04:
it doesn’t matter if she is into prostitution or not. If he used a condom all this won’t be coming up.

Pls madam, paste his picture everywhere. Idiot.

Condoms are not 100% effective.
As the woman, you have a responsibility of deciding to carry on with the pregnancy.. That's why there are morning after pills or termination which apparently the guy supported..

She admitted to avoiding a termination despite the guy putting the funds down. She knew he didn't want this baby.. Why did she feel compelled to force it on him??

The tide is slowly turning as the law is beginning to accept the growing reverse-sexism claims such as false rape allegations and child support claims from very manipulative women.

There will be an increase in judgments that favour the men to counteract a gross abuse of the system .

Its the unfortunate woman +/- child who remains the victim once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Condoms are not 100% effective.
As the woman, you have a responsibility of deciding to carry on with the pregnancy.. That's why there are morning after pills or termination which apparently the guy supported..

She admitted to avoiding a termination despite the guy putting the funds down. She knew he didn't want this baby.. Why did she feel compelled to force it on him??

The tide is slowly turning as the law is beginning to accept the growing reverse-sexism claims such as false rape allegations and child support claims from very manipulative women.

There will be an increase in judgments that favour the men to counteract a gross abuse of the system .

Its the unfortunate woman +/- child who remains the victim once again.

May God punish you wherever you are. The fool never gave me a dime for an abortion.How much did he pay you for this? It will never be well with you and your generations to come. Oloriburuku.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I just did a video chat with him and the man was swearing with God that it was a one night stand. Infact he said no one knows her in the compound as she came to his house at 1am and she left early at 5am. i swore with God he never dated her and it was just a night stand that he gave her 5k. anyone can call him to ask he even said he does not have her number and he was able to get a number linked to her. i even tried it but its switched off. 08139042129. He only knows her as lilian nothin more. Again, you said someone impregnated you, and you informed him bout it. U got preggy, had the child you did not post evidence of the child birth to him or inform the said pastor you said you know or even go to the house with the child let everyone know he is the owner or worst still since you have his work details go to his place of work with the child at least he can't deny that. instead being the lyer and defamer you are comes to social media to post details of a man that has done nothing wrong to you. neither was it a business gone wrong. you transacted and deal was resolved but greed wants to make you have more. fool. better hide well cos if you are caught, i will personally make sure you rot in Jail. Oloriburuku.
But come oo Mamatoppy, are you still pregnant or you've given birth already?

Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
She hasn’t had the child yet. A relationship does not create a child, sex does. If two adults foolishly came together to create a child none of them are ready for, BOTH have to step up to do right by that innocent child.

If he doubts the paternity, a DNA test should be done and if he is the father, he needs to step up.

It doesn’t matter if they knew each other for 5 hours or 5 minutes, they both made a choice to have sex that subsequently resulted in a child, actions have consequences. If she is an olosho, what is he?

rapo7000:
I just did a video chat with him and the man was swearing with God that it was a one night stand. Infact he said no one knows her in the compound as she came to his house at 1am and she left early at 5am. i swore with God he never dated her and it was just a night stand that he gave her 5k. anyone can call him to ask he even said he does not have her number and he was able to get a number linked to her. i even tried it but its switched off. 08139042129. He only knows her as lilian nothin more. Again, you said someone impregnated you, and you informed him bout it. U got preggy, had the child you did not post evidence of the child birth to him or inform the said pastor you said you know or even go to the house with the child let everyone know he is the owner or worst still since you have his work details go to his place of work with the child at least he can't deny that. instead being the lyer and defamer you are comes to social media to post details of a man that has done nothing wrong to you. neither was it a business gone wrong. you transacted and deal was resolved but greed wants to make you have more. fool. better hide well cos if you are caught, i will personally make sure you rot in Jail. Oloriburuku.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Lol... I can employ you and pay your salary. Not every lady out there is hungry or desperate for marriage.
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
The fool you are defending has been calling and begging me to put down this post....

Defending who? You are both idíots for all I care.

Just admit you are a slût here to lament. To think a woman like you is allowed to raise a child is alarming.

Better give that child up for adoption.
Also give up your eggs to fertility clinics.
You are not sane enough to raise a human being.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
How much did he pay you for this It will never be well with you wherever you are. You will never hear the sound of a baby if you are yet to give birth and if you already have, death will never leave your house. The fool you are defending has been calling and begging me to put this post down. You are pathetic. I can't wait for you to arrest me so that I can define the word JAIL to you. Fool!!!

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Lol... I can employ you and pay your salary. Not every lady out there is hungry or desperate for marriage.

Says someone who collects 2K for transport...
You are suffering from psychosis. Pathetic broke aśs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Rosarie(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2019
virgoquin:

You are free to join the association
unfortunately I have passed that level.i don born with husband and not one out of wedlock .

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2019
bukatyne:

grin

The story is full on its own.

No where to chook mouth.
Full and over flowing with spices.. grin

Aunty is a boss lady who can pay people's salary, yet she is dragging for upkeep from the run-away daddy whom she claims doesn't even have the capacity to buy okada. cheesycheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Defending who? You are both idíots for all I care.

Just admit you are a slût here to lament. To think a woman like you is allowed to raise a child is alarming.

Better give that child up for adoption.
Also give up your eggs to fertility clinics.
You are not sane enough to raise a human being.
I can see you are a frustrated being. Have you eaten today? Dunno why your mum was dumb enough not to have aborted you.

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Oga.. Your head dey there!!

You and Crackhaus...

Reading along but can't help laughing

You, madam need to submit more pieces of evidence to back your "sour relationship and absconded partner" theory......
As the facts laid before us in this forum appear not to support your allegations..
Afterall you came on here to ask for help

Texts, WhatsApp msgs, pictures, chats..

Till then...

More... More... cheesy
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Says someone who collects 2K for transport...
You are suffering from psychosis. Pathetic broke aśs.
I know your type. You are jobless,idle and pathetic and can't wait to contribute to any thread just to get busy. Get a life!!!

8 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
I can see you are a frustrated being. Have you eaten today? Dunno why your mum was dumb enough not to have aborted you.

Frustration is getting banged up by a fòol, opening up a thread, & insulting people who challenge your stupidity.

Read your comments.
You'll know you are the only one frustrated here.
Foólish woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:
She hasn’t had the child yet. A relationship does not create a child, sex does. If two adults foolishly came together to create a child none of them are ready for, BOTH have to step up to do right by that innocent child.

If he doubts the paternity, a DNA test should be done and if he is the father, he needs to step up.

It doesn’t matter if they knew each other for 5 hours or 5 minutes, they both made a choice to have sex that subsequently resulted in a child, actions have consequences. If she is an olosho, what is he?

You let her answer it herself na grin
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
I know your type. You are jobless,idle and pathetic and can't wait to contribute to any thread just to get busy. Get a life!!!

You get a LIFE!
Stop spreading your legs around for every dick!

Bringing a child into a world when you aren't prepare is the highest form of irresponsibility & jobless. Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Frustration is getting banged up by a fòol, opening up a thread, & insulting people who challenge your stupidity.

Read your comments.
You'll know you are the only one frustrated here.
Foólish woman.
You are the stupid person here but you ego won't let you accept. Bring it on and I am gonna bash you. Go judge your mother for not aborting you.

9 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2019
All the judges, your contribution is not necessary here. She has almost reached the point where she will give birth! She doesn’t need all this your judging. All she needs is for the man to pay up.

14 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ahnie: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
How much did he pay you for this It will never be well with you wherever you are. You will never hear the sound of a baby if you are yet to give birth and if you already have, death will never leave your house. The fool you are defending has been calling and begging me to put this post down. You are pathetic. I can't wait for you to arrest me so that I can define the word JAIL to you. Fool!!!

What's all these verbal missiles for?you need to learn how to ignore some comments,yet you're here attacking everyone.

Hanty ejoor log out and settle with Mr treasure.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2019
The woman is vile but that doesn't mean that the man shouldn't take responsibility for his action. For Christ sakes there is a child on the way. It could happen to anyone and from the whole thing, they were in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
You are the stupid person here but you ego won't let you accept. Bring it on and I am gonna bash you. Go judge your mother for not aborting you.

Right back in your face.

I should be the one telling you to judge your mother for not aborting you because if she did then the innocent baby wouldn't have been a victim of two stupíd adùlts.

You better deactivate your moniker and disappear.
And give that child up for adoption. Foól.

6 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Right back in your face.

I should be the one telling you to judge your mother for not aborting you because if she did then the innocent baby wouldn't have been a victim of two stupíd adùlts.

Oga, pay for your child abeg. Stop all the insults. It’s now you will truly understand the value of a condom for the rest of your life. Go and deposit money for the birth of your child. Once a man releases sperm in a woman, he has lost control of what happens after the sperm is released. Before having unprotected sex you should have weighed your options carefully. Now it’s too late. OP, please let him know what hospital to go and pay for your upcoming birth. I wish you a safe delivery.

13 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mamatoppy(f): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Right back in your face.

Go and die jobless fool. This post is gonna be up there and if you've got an issue with it, take sniper to end your mystery.I am not the cause of your problems. Confirm from your mom if you were not adopted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It Ethical To Spy If You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating? / How Do I Stop Breastfeeding / Old Couple In Wedding Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.