Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) (38816 Views)

Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2c9rmcORJY

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video)

An Orangutan has been spotted in a viral video attacking one of those who turned up at a zoo, IGBERETV reports.

As the man got close to the cage, the orangutan quickly grabs him by the shirt, pulling him closer and closer, and tried biting him. At one point, the animal grabs the man's leg and flipped him horizontally. The man however got lucky as he was saved by his friends.

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Cyphar(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

That was how one idiot was playing with a lion to impress famale tourist and the lion rips off his finger...

They will never learn

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Anointedclass: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
i don laff break my phone screen grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Pandev(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin The way the thing hold that guy, e be like say him owe am money. The person wey dey try save the man sef for collect for the orangutan hands. Laff wan Kee person for here cheesy cheesy

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
I saw two orangutans

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by promzy555(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol, na so tinubu go b in less than 2 hours

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Passionate888: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anointedclass:
Why you dey lie like apc?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Waterlilly: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
na asians dem nor dey hear word

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by pointblank247(m): 2:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Cyphar:
grin

That was how one idiot was playing with a lion to impress famale tourist and the lion rips off his finger...

They will never learn
meern I watched that video. That lion taught the man a lesson. The worst part is that the ladies did nothing to help him

9 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Sucre6: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2022
[quotlion thor=Cyphar post=113574372] grin

They will never learn [/quote]

I saw that video, the lion put front leg for cage begin drag the guy until the finger decapitate, the idiot was disturbing the lions peace and The lion decided to show him small pepper, mumu guy, I no even pity the idiot at all, the girls where just smiling and videoing the mumu as he drags and scream in pains grin

21 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Sucre6: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Sucre6:
[quotlion thor=Cyphar post=113574372] grin

They will never learn

I saw that video, the lion put front leg for cage begin drag the guy until the finger decapitate, the idiot was disturbing the lions peace and The lion decided to show him small pepper, mumu guy, I no even pity the idiot at all, the girls where just smiling and videoing the mumu as he drags and scream in pains grin
He wanted to impress but instead got depressed angry tongue tongue tongue

37 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Anointedclass:
Carry the phone go to computer village for new screen. Make them use plywoods and fix it for you tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Vyzz: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2022
cool

The animal has a Yoruba name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by nawa4naija(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
He never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Mehn... That thing's arm is long o shocked see as the thing grab am from afar. Na gerrova here him take am do cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Always arm yourself with bananas when close to apes
A single banana would have save his life without much wahala
cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
they are just bored

3 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by charles009(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Imagine say him catch am for blokos. Lmao

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Karlovych: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
embarassed It must be an Afonja Orangutan, spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Dorwadora(f): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
See the hand look just like that of a human.

Wow sad

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
charles009:
Imagine say him catch am for blokos. Lmao
We are even plenty that is not going to heaven in Nigeria

When watching the video, I was like can't this thing simply grab this man blokos grin

Vawulence square

10 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by MVLOX(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Ape wan marry the man by all means... �

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Seeking this video somewhere online yesterday was just so funny mehn.

Cat dey sleep, rat go bite him tail.

Long live Baba 70.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wrong Title, the man was fooling around and got served
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by reyscrub(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Waiting he go do for him place
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Danielle09: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
They call them wild animals for a reason, but the he chose to ignore that notion

Serves him right

3 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mercury12:
Always arm yourself with bananas when close to apes
A single banana would have save his life without much wahala
cheesy

Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by sejeqovuq(f): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
No better time to have that website for your business than now
at inmotion ict hub, we design all kinds of website that suit your needs with no advance payment.
we also offer Trainings, mobile app development, Graphic design etc
contact us now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) / Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum. / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.