Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (38827 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by freemanbubble: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
alramon:

I pray you don't have a big problem in life, if u have one then u will know that God exists

Like seriously
You are still confused about the existence of God?

There is no God
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by onadana: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
Honestly, I did rather stay indoors and safe guard my life because Nigeria has now become a death trap

And die of hunger.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Jeroboy(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Tragedy
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Foodforthought: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Even God doesn't exist
You don't exist as well.

1 Like

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Josskute(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Im Just Crying Like This
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by wakes: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2019
Sad
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by chi45uber: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2019
Its a pity...
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by falcon01: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2019
alramon:

I pray you don't have a big problem in life, if u have one then u will know that God exists
it is when people get into big problem, thats when they seize to believe in God
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Aladdin1(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2019
my heart goes out to family.may her soul rest in the bossom of the lord and may the lord protect us and our families from all evils in jerus name.amen
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by kelvinUchiha(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:
This is just.... cry cry cry cry cry cry

am just crying typing this.

This is not the work of God. OH LORD.... Leaders of tomorrow... the world just lost these rare gems.

chai... GOD OF SAFETY.... 2019 will not bring any form of evil our way. NO MORE BAD NEWS ooooo.. NO MORE.

LET GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW US ON EVERY JOURNEY, be it road, air or water.... LET ENEMIES AND FRENEMIES never succeed in attacking us.

amen!

A typical African.
Pray for your problems to go away rather
than solve it.

God will open his nairaland and read this your prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by nerorex01: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuussshhhhhhhhh !
This isn't fair mehn, what an ugly microseconds way to die cry
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Bellotelli:

Nothing happens without God's knowledge. God could have easily averted it, but He knows why and to Him we still give the glory. It's still a lesson to humanity.
To slap u go sweet o

1 Like

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Jabioro: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Somebody somewhere will attributed this to God work.... meanwhile devil is at work..
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Gabson001(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2019
So pathetic.. May God grant their soul a peaceful rest
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by blazer2018: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2019
shocked cry

It looks like they were crushed by a vehicle while crossing that highway.

RIP ....may God grant their loved ones d fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

2 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Heineken(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2019
So sad.. Rest in peace to them.. To that my oga. There's God bro. Na religion no dey. Religion na lie and rubbish.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by ajayiopy: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
Honestly, I did rather stay indoors and safe guard my life because Nigeria has now become a death trap
WHAT IF STRANGE BULLECT HIT U FROM THE ROOF? GOD PROTECTION SURE PASS
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Chuxz311(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

This is not the work of God. OH LORD.... Leaders of tomorrow... the world just lost these rare gems.

chai... GOD OF SAFETY.... 2019 will not bring any form of evil our way. NO MORE BAD NEWS ooooo.. NO MORE.

LET GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW US ON EVERY JOURNEY, be it road, air or water.... LET ENEMIES AND FRENEMIES never succeed in attacking us.

amen!

Amen!
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Emmizofficial: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Danfo drivers kills people like chicken. I jeje prefer my taxify ride.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Chuxz311(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Megatrix:
even the indoors no safe again for this country
House sef can fall ontop person "God forbid"
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Mekanus(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
You must be a parasitic lady, looking to reap where you don't sow. If that person you're leeching on decides to stay indoors like you how will he earn what you will leech on?

1 Like

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Mekanus(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
christianzest:
yh its really painful,
those are my two sis, and mum still in shock
They're are your sis and you're here on nairaland typing this?
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by bongo4real(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Memberclub:
You go die this week for this nonsense wey u post.

Abeg we no wan lost another soul. You wish am another thing but not death.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by nelszx: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
This is a fatal accident not ghastly
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Arijude(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Rest in peace girls
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by toprealman: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

amen!
Have you ascertained if the driver of the vehicle has been licensed in the first place. Was he drunk? Was the vehicle properly inspected and fit for commercial use?
How about the state of the road.....have you considered if government used the money we paid as TAX to fix the road we travel in.
You will find you enemies and FRENEMIES in my piece......leave village people alone.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Monoplik: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
May God have mercy on us all

May God guide our part
No journey is small
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Sassilicious(f): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Oh my God
Are you serious?there is actually some resemblance.
Please my brother,take heart and be strong.
I will be praying for your family
christianzest:
yh its painful,
those are my two sis, and mum still in shock
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2019
OMG!!! shocked
UIMSA as in she was a medical student?
this is heart wrenching cry cry cry
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by tillaman(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Thoughts and prayers to their parents! Two sisters in a day
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Regiomontanus(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Human life is like a smoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.