Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Should I Count My Losses And Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Count My Losses And Move On? (1665 Views)

Help / Should I Just Cut My Losses And Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by dryx007(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2010
i met this girl about 2 years ago.we have this great chemistry and i am so much in love with her but she has refused to go out with me,first she said if she goes out with me she will hurt me as and she doest want to hurt me because that was what happened between her and her ex.this year she now told me she is in a complicated relationship with a guy that has introduced her to his parents but she has not agreed for the guy.everybody thinks me and this girl is going out except me and her.i am having a feeling she wants to eat her cake and have it.she doesnt want to go out with me and at the same time she doesnt want to lose my friendship.i am thinking of cutting my losses and move on.people i need your advice.
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2010
I forgive you for confusing me with your complicated story. From the little I can understand, SHE IS NOT JUST INTO YOU.
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by slap1(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2010
You're her Plan B. Get a Plan A.
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by okenwa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
u can't have her
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by sohiemi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by bxcode(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Why make her your priority when she made you an option.
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Creamish(f): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
2 yrs ago, did u meet her to date her or b a friend?

. . . if its friendship u wanted, dont ruin watever u have wit her by askin her out esp since uv noticed shez not into u . .

. . . if its to date her, u go get "outstanding patience " award sha. . .

xcpt shez d only babe in ur location, il advice u check ur "friendship" motive n make a choice.
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
dryx007:

i met this girl about 2 years ago.we have this great chemistry and i am so much in love with her but she has refused to go out with me,first she said if she goes out with me she will hurt me as and she doest want to hurt me because that was what happened between her and her ex.this year she now told me she is in a complicated relationship with a guy that has introduced her to his parents but she has not agreed for the guy.everybody thinks me and this girl is going out except me and her.i am having a feeling she wants to eat her cake and have it.she doesnt want to go out with me and at the same time she doesnt want to lose my friendship.i am thinking of cutting my losses and move on.people i need your advice.

people you are very funny

when told the truth you want things to go your way, which one is better to be heartbroken or count the lose
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by 190: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
4get her,

shes wastin ur tyme and resources,

u wud never see her pant!
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Tinksh(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2010
190:

4get her,

shes wastin your tyme and resources,

u wud never see her pant!

So he should dump her cos 'he will never see her pants', as you say??

Anyway poster, life is too short to be wasting on someone who is messing about with you. If she isnt in to you then find a awesome girl who is. You deserve to be happy not chasing some chick around for nothing.
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by 190: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2010
^^

Exactly he should dump her cos he would never see her pants!!
grin grin
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Tinksh(f): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2010
190:

^^

Exactly he should dump her cos he would never see her pants!!
grin grin

Funny guy!!! Cool, just wanted to clarify grin grin
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by 190: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Funny guy!!! Cool, just wanted to clarify grin grin
grin grin grin How are u its been a while~
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Tinksh(f): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2010
190:

grin grin grin How are u its been a while~

I am wonderful, hehe!!! You?? I dont want trouble for derailing a thread, heheh!!! wink
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2010
dude move on Friend Zone is for Losers
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by member27: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2010
move on dude stop scaring off prospective girlfriends
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2010
1. what losses are you talking about you have not even started dating the chick
2. moving on to where
3. friendship is the bedrock of any true relationship
4. love her as a friend if that's all she wants

from my experience when a girl takes time to make up her mind she never truely will love or appreciate you
untill you are down with someone else

then they start trying too hard to get your attention and wishing they had said yes
that's if u are a correct guy **forgive my grammer**
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2010
exactly Kinsleyinfo just laid it out for u thats how it works,
Re: Should I Count My Losses And Move On? by kpolli(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2010
r u sure we didnt date the same girl??

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being A Woman / A Difficut Situation, What Is Ur Answer / A Relationship With No Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.