Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Osun Election: Adeleke, Oyetola To Know Fate At Supreme Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Adeleke, Oyetola To Know Fate At Supreme Court Today (452 Views)

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Osun Election: Adeleke, Oyetola To Know Fate At Supreme Court Today by Wesporting: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2019
The Supreme Court will today lay to rest the case against the victory of the Governor of Osun state, Adegboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the September 2018 governorship election.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its governorship candidate in Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, had appealed the Supreme Court to dismiss the May 9ruling of the appellate court which went in favour Oyetola.

Adeleke’s lead counsel, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN), who said his team had received the hearing notice in respect of today’s proceedings, confirmed this on Sunday.

https://mandynews.com/osun-election-adeleke-oyetola-to-know-fate-at-supreme-court-today/

Re: Osun Election: Adeleke, Oyetola To Know Fate At Supreme Court Today by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019

(1)

Tradermoni, Marketmoni Win Africa’s Most Impactful Financial Inclusion Award In / UK Govt Warns Britons Against Travelling To 24 Nigerian States / I Want A Divorce,my Husband Is Not Ready To Work,he Prefers To Be A Househusband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.