Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (25708 Views)

Same Amadi: Adeleke's Appeal Of Tribunal's Decision Will Fail / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / "It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by banio: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Christonjnr:
Was following the process.
This time they can't deny us our mandate.
shocked

Likes for ADELEKE
Shares for OYETOLA

APC can sacrifice Oyetola for Buhari Presidency. That's the game. Watch and see, 5th July.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by greggng: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Christonjnr:
Was following the process.
This time they can't deny us our mandate.
shocked

Likes for ADELEKE
Shares for OYETOLA

Pdp will continue to win online....that is why you see like greater than share but in the real arena they will continue to lose...because there like doesn't translate to reality....they don't actually vote...they live fake life....showing fake love to adeleke
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Aidejay:
This guy will loose badly
He's loss will be so bad
Others will reconsider splashing money on election tribunals
You have device a way of rigging election.When your party is losing during vote counting,you send thugs to disrupt the process so that another election will be conducted so that you will perfect your rigging plan.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
greggng:

Pdp will continue to win online....that is why you see like greater than share but in the real arena they will continue to lose...because there like doesn't translate to reality....they don't actually vote...they live fake life....showing fake love to adeleke
They actually won.But mc oluomo disrupt the counting of votes.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Ijaya123: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
jrusky:

Sometime think reasonably pls. Adeleke won the election the election the very first time but your party with INEC changed the gear and criminally called the election inconclusive and another section was conducted yet your party went cheating and manufactured figures so its a different case with zamfara bro.

Let's sanitize the electoral system together it will work out for our good in a long run. Forget party emotion, seek the better way to enjoy a free and fair democracy and not all these kettle called pot black madness.

Point of correction, I don’t belong to any party.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Ijaya123: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
YourFreedom:

It's like you need to go back to study the zamfara case well Bro. It is an APC vs INEC issue. PDP has no hand in it. PDP is just the beneficiary of the APC crisis in Zamfara.

State of Osun is a different ball game. Party politics aside. Anyone who justify the Osun Guber election.... Let the same be their portion in all their families and career.

Crap.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Ijaya123: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
YourFreedom:

[s]It's like you need to go back to study the zamfara case well Bro. It is an APC vs INEC issue. PDP has no hand in it. PDP is just the beneficiary of the APC crisis in Zamfara.

State of Osun is a different ball game. Party politics aside. Anyone who justify the Osun Guber election.... Let the same be their portion in all their families and career[/s].

Crap.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Bimpe29: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
I honestly want Adeleke of PDP to be declared the winner by the Supreme Court and sworn in as elected Governor of Osun State, come July 5, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so tell me who go win?

Why you dey do like say you no know?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

Why you dey do like say you no know?
since you have set aside your self that you are a supreme court judge that will decide on the case. stop displaying your ignorance here please.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bimpe29:
I honestly want Adeleke of PDP to be declared the winner by the Supreme Court and sworn in as elected Governor of Osun State, come July 9, 2019.
i prayed that your wish will be granted by the special grace of almighty God Amen. Olorunoba agbewa nija ni ile ejo Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by ebunoluwawa: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Which country are you talking about self?

BlackfireX:
Aregbesola will win his 2nd term , Oyo people have spoken.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
since you have set aside your self that you are a supreme court judge that will decide on the case. stop displaying your ignorance here please.

Why this one dey vex, if I tell u who I feel/know go win, u go still provoke, so make we leave matter for market women
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

Why this one dey vex, if I tell u who I feel/know go win, u go still provoke, so make we leave matter for market women
Abi oooo let the market women sell their fish in peace please. you are not supreme court judge and you can never speak for supreme court judges. thank God for the laws of the land.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Our appeal is solidly on ground even after initial technical exchanges. Technical issues like documentation are routine matters which counsels and courts resolved.The substantive appeal has been adopted and judgement reserved till 5th.We are waiting for the adoption of briefs of the cross appeal.

Our appeal did not and has not suffered any hitch.Ignore APC propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by NonsoWow: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oyetola wins. I saw it clearly.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Abi oooo let the market women sell their fish in peace please. you are not supreme court judge and you can never speak for supreme court judges. thank God for the laws of the land.

As long as you no come complain about the judges or call them corrupt at the end. Or make u come say na govt interference.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

As long as you no come complain about the judges or call them corrupt at the end. Or make u come say na govt interference.
same way like you.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
NonsoWow:
Oyetola wins. I saw it clearly.
on which platform, on which medium? funny Apc dude.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
same way like you.

You think say I send naija matter, worst of all, PDP and APC.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

You think say I send naija matter, worst of all, PDP and APC.
lol you funny no be small. they are parties, it depends on the individual that's running them.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you funny no be small. they are parties, it depends on the individual that's running them.

And you think say all of them no be the same?
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

And you think say all of them no be the same?
in politics no friends and enemies, it's only interest they have. the same way they are doing it in the US politics.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
in politics no friends and enemies, it's only interest they have. the same way they are doing it in the US politics.

This brings me to why I no send naija politics
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

This brings me to why I no send naija politics
Abi ooo, I'm even surprised when 32 years old was a speaker in oyo state house of assembly. really shows that the youths are now much involved in Nigeria politics.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Bimpe29: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Aameen
Johnnyessence:
i prayed that your wish will be granted by the special grace of almighty God Amen. Olorunoba agbewa nija ni ile ejo Supreme Court.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bimpe29:
Aameen
Amen.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by loomer: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Abi ooo, I'm even surprised when 32 years old was a speaker in oyo state house of assembly. really shows that the youths are now much involved in Nigeria politics.

Leave all these youths, yahaya bello was a young man and fall our hand. Bankole was young fall our hand.

Not one Nigerian politician get the interest of the country for heart.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Skodiswayze(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
COLORADO

BlackfireX:
Aregbesola will win his 2nd term , Oyo people have spoken.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
loomer:

Leave all these youths, yahaya bello was a young man and fall our hand. Bankole was young fall our hand.

Not one Nigerian politician get the interest of the country for heart.
Abi ooo, well that's your own perspective. the ones that will do well in politics will surely do well.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 by MarcusGarvey(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ode ma niwo n ti e, na your anus you dey take reason I no blame you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose / Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.