Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Easy Way To Travel To Canada With Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easy Way To Travel To Canada With Your Kids (1068 Views)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Travel To Canada With Your Kids by ConsultBimpe: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Before you travel to Canada, a little planning and research are well worth the effort. Avoid the most common travel mishaps, like planning to do too much and misjudging distances between Canadian cities by knowing travel requirements, climate, transportation.

In addition, Canada, though adjacent to and friendly with the United States, is a different country with its own guarded border, currency, and laws. Don't assume what flies in one country is okay in the other.

Documents needed to travel with your lovely kids include:

A copy of the child’s birth certificate,
A letter of authorization signed by the parent who is not travelling, containing their address and telephone number, in English or French if possible, and
A photocopy of the non-accompanying parent’s signed passport or national identity card.

If the parents are separated or divorced, and share custody of the child, the parent travelling with the child should carry copies of the legal custody documents.

If the parents are separated or divorced and one of them has sole custody of the child, the letter of authorization may be signed by that parent only and they should bring a copy of the custody papers.

If one of the child’s parents is deceased, the travelling parent should bring a copy of the death certificate.

For more information, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/minor-children-travelling-canada.html

For patronage and further enquiries contact us at
contacts@dominionconsulting.com.ng
+234 906 857 2045

Check our website https://tdsptranslators.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

New shirts / Why Are Well Known People Dying These Days. / Help!!!i Hate My Life And Am Feeling Suicidal..i Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.