Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff (39868 Views)

Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Alejobs: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bigkahuna704(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lies! lies!

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by omonla10(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chioma effed up joor

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by seanjy4konji: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
na typicall holonsho attitude be dat after she has asked for your rent money and you say am broke....and later get the money to send to her.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by geesilver(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The lady should be given the job and the guy that contacted her should be fired (assuming this is not one of those Twitter or Instagram stories).

Simple.

/
what is simple there..........
she is aggressive type A

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Calismart(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is that how she blocks every guy that DM her?
This could be village people at work.
How can somebody message you and you ask where he got your number and because he didnt respond on time,you block him.
Nawa o and i take it that she is a graduate for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by cooldipo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
sparko1:

This is just completely wrong, he should have given a clear introduction!

Different people see different things differently....... Imo
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
'Hello, I'm Benson from Alpha Consulting.' Is that so hard?
true.. He should have included that. But Chioma sef her body been dey bite am. She was too too rash. Should have at least waited for him to land first.

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by dehi: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Which kind mumu way of contacting your applicant is that.... Why would you withhold your identity.... Nigeria recruiters are something else.... They have totally missed out on how to do proper recruitment... She even gave you some minutes to explain who you are

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Aboguede(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lies smelling

NL running out of ideas every day

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
A nigga once said:scripted or not. But one thing I know is that the lady was wrong. Judging from the text she was just too impatient..

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by otipoju(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:

What happened to
"Yes I am Chioma, but Benson i dont have your number on my contact list, so where did you get mine? And hope its not a serious matter oo. This one wey dem talk say make you contact me so, i hope its good news ooo"

That was how one very stupid girl came to do typing test for a Customer Service job in 2011 at MTN at Maritime house and started arguing with security at the entrance .

She was denied the job na. MTN wey no dey tolerate rudeness.

11 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by compton11(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
simonlee:
tomorrow when she arrives at the company gates...
gringrin
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by geesilver(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
true.. He should have included that. But Chioma sef her body been dey bite am. She was too too rash. Should have at least waited for him to land first.
she gave a straight upper cut. now its affecting her.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by ishawlar: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Arrogance
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by koxi: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
First of, there's something seriously wrong with this post!

How was 'mr benson' able to send 'chioma' a message if he was blocked?! Cos according to the op, "it was after he has been blocked that he now gave the details..."
Secondly, no 3rd generation company would ask its employee to contact a successful candidate thru WhatsApp on an informal note.
Thirdly, this op must be a clown if he/she thinks this story is gonna fly...common!
We're smarter than this!
This story is a lie...it never happened!
Fourthly, OP talk another story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by aralc: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:

No its not but sometimes all theses pattern are used to test your patience which is a quality that they need in the company

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Phyde: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
What is difficult for her to ask ''Benson from where please". She believed every men are after their stinky pu**y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by AZeD1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
A company that contacts you through WhatsApp will definitely not be paying well and would most likely owe salaries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Ajibade123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chioma made a very big mistake she should have being patient maybe they could still consider her for the job if she knows how to apologize professionally.....see how you can apologise for a mistake in a professional way
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by femifemi1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
There is nothing impatient or bad with her action, a company is suppose to act formally. Except she had applied for the position of a comedienne.... No need for the company representative to be acting informal, except he has other hidden motives. Mind you, the lady needs a job and not a boy friend

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bammy00(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Phyde:

What is difficult for her to ask ''Benson from where please". She believed every men are after their stinky pu**y

it took Benson 45 minutes to state his objective.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Teejay13(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Benson has the blaim, he is supposed to have carried out a formal introduction.

Such act does not portray his professionalism.

And to the lady, she has her lesson to learn from.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by degab148(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
The two of them were on cheap drugs when this conversation took place. Chioma is full of impatience and the so call Benson has bomb in his head, check the minutes he used in sending the messages after he was blocked, it took him more than 20mins to pass the message after being blocked. I suspect fowl play, the guy na runz guy biko.....
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by winkmart: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Babanlagenius:

Not a true story. Lies.

From the screenshot above it shows that it was the man’s phone since we can see delivery from the right hand side. How did Chioma take the man’s screenshot to twitter?

Bloggers you guys are now worst than Police.

Why are you disgacing your family. So Chioma saved her own number with Chioma applicant
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
The MAN may have been attending to so many people
Just like the CUSTOMER CARE service

She went too FAR by blocking him.
She should have been patient and followed the person with so much wisdom, since we have scammers around.

She has the trait of a FEMINIST
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Alejobs: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by winkmart: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
koxi:
First of, there's something seriously wrong with this post!

How was 'mr benson' able to send 'chioma' a message if he was blocked?! Cos according to the op, "it was after he has been blocked that he now gave the details..."
Secondly, no 3rd generation company would ask its employee to contact a successful candidate thru WhatsApp on an informal note.
Thirdly, this op must be a clown if he/she thinks this story is gonna fly...common!
We're smarter than this!
This story is a lie...it never happened!
Fourthly, OP talk another story.

You displayed absolute ignorance in your post.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by femifemi1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
dehi:
Which kind mumu way of contacting your applicant is that.... Why would you withhold your identity.... Nigeria recruiters are something else.... They have totally missed out on how to do proper recruitment... She even gave you some minutes to explain who you are

Thank you...the way many people respond to issues on social media baffles me sometimes....the act of the company's representative is unprofessional. Its a formal job and should be done that way.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bammy00(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

The MAN may have been attending to so many people

Just like the CUSTOMER CARE service

All the more reason he should have gone straight to be point instead of being informal.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Alejobs: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Babanlagenius: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
winkmart:

[s]Why are you disgacing your family. So Chioma saved her own number with Chioma applicant [/s]

Olodo, who gave Chioma the man’s phone as evidence to post on Twitter?

Spits on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.