Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff (39907 Views)

Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by iammolise(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

Where he got her number should not be what is paramount. What does she want to use the source for?

I tire oh!!!
I don't get dah fvck why girls be asking dat shit ass question all the time... Like should ur number be a kind of no access code or something lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Toks2008(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

By asking questions and waiting for a reasonable reply? she spent minutes waiting for him to say what he wanted.

Mod: It took Benson about 44minutes to state where's he is from and his objectives. why wait that long?

What is this one saying?
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by emmanie(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
'Hello, I'm Benson from Alpha Consulting.' Is that so hard?
I tire oh!
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Imstrong2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Later they'll go to church to disturb pastors, not knowing that ignorance is killing dem. That's how they do to good guys too �
attitude is everything
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

By asking questions and waiting for a reasonable reply? she spent minutes waiting for him to say what he wanted.

Mod: It took Benson about 44minutes to state where's he is from and his objectives. why wait that long?
By being busy with other stuffs,he had various other applicants to send the message to, and many other things at work to do. Forget about him but you Don't talk to humans in such manner, from the gateman to the president.

Can you answer this question?if the reverse was the case,how will she take it?
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by babamadiba(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

4 minutes sir.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Freeman59: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
The lady was rude but I'm not buying this story. What happened to her email address in her cv? Why didn't the just mail her the instructions?
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by MCLION1(f): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
I blame the girl, she is pre - mature, in this era, phone numbers full internet for business and all. As a job seeker, your will definitely send your CV out, your number is there and all. That means she cannot do a sales job. Applicant acting as if she is president.
I'm also waiting for those wey no dey pick calls of numbers they don't have, when you no be Obasanjo. Good for you, weldone.
God please may I receive calls, message, mail, that will change my life for the best, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by winkmart: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Babanlagenius:

You see why your grave smells? You think it’s nollywood movies where things like that happen.

You think the man is dull to that extent. You put yourself in that situation and see if a company that has not employed you will send you evidence why you can’t be part of their organization. slowpoke.

How does it sound like the company sent that to the girl.

You are totally dumb. Your statement clearly shows you have no jot of sense in you.

You make no sense. Even a baboon has more intelligence than you.

I'm seriously wasting my productivity exchanging words with a useless gamblers. Your brain is obviously clouded with double chance
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Akpacha(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

The job is not for her, it doesn't take anything from mr Benson to jut say hello and send all d message she needed to her, that's not enough to disqualify her.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by clemzo101(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
simonlee:
tomorrow when she arrives at the company gates...
guy you nailed it grin grin grin
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by clemzo101(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mr Benson should be sacked abeg. The lady takes no blame
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by flames01: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

For all you know, Benson, being busy with other official duties, could only open the message after 44 minutes
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by 400billionman: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:

How many people have you employed that way ?

If she cannot chat reasonably without forming stupid she can't also be offered a job because she cannot respond reasonably to company business.

Patience and Courtesy are prime characters of a good corporate staff.

What about

"
Am I in a chat with Chioma ?

Yes, I am Chioma.

How can I help you ?

"

Alot of untrained people, forming what they are not. Don't support nuisance because you will be selling yourself wrongly.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bammy00(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
babamadiba:
4 minutes sir.

it took him 44minutes to tell her he's from Alpha consulting. go and check again.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bammy00(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maket:
see well, it's just 4 minute. 16:58-17:02.....too impatient.

Go back and read what I wrote. then look at the time he told her where he's from and what he wants.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nonsense. Girls like this na probably agbero they bang am, or one yeye lazy youth. We have seen their type, broke ass forming one kinda class. Rubbish!!
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bammy00(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Adakintroy:
cry

Were did you see 44min. The range of conversation from first to last. 6.33- 17:02.

It took him 4minute to respond to her last submission

Aside he said, "I was told to contact you ma".

Her followup question should have been. By who?

Not block.

Don't be quick to conclude is an early sign of maturity.

What if this was ur interview to see how well you can work under stress or persist with people who can't get clear explainations across.

Go back and read what I wrote. Una no dey comprehend it took him forty four minutes to tell he he's from Alpha consulting.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by loswhite(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
Do Normal human beings just wake up and block ppl for no tangible reasons? Most girls are just idiot
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by bammy00(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
loswhite:
Do Normal human beings just wake up and block ppl for no tangible reasons? Most girls are just idiot

Most girls? No vex reach that level abeg.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by loswhite(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:

Most girls? No vex reach that level abeg.
lol....some girls just annoying. The person is yet to say anything that will warrant blocking
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by owila4luv(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

For all of you quoting and writing gibberish. I would explain just this once. It took him 44 minutes tell her he's from Alpha consulting.
to keep her waiting and guessing was part of the interview, as patients is a virtue, after all the guy didn't woo her and even if he did it's no crime
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by tomju(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
That is how most girls with an ego problem behaves. The moment you say hello, it means you are asking them out. Silly.
Someone mentioned your name. Am i chatting with Chioma? Yes Please how may I help you-is the proper response. Then he will say My name is Benson I am from Alpha consulting blah blah. If you are not the one or not interested at that point you may tell him you are not interested. Simple. Tomorrow you will say ia ma a graduate, meanwhile your head is empty. Only Instagram and slaying is inside. Some of this "small girls" need to grow up.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Benson is an opportunist. if he didn't have any ulterior nothing stops him from saying "I am Benson from Alpha Consulting".... It's unprofessional of Benson
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Udomite: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
[ote author=bammy00 post=79416576] cool

For all of you quoting and writing gibberish. I would explain just this once. It took him 44 minutes tell her he's from Alpha consulting.[/quote] Maybe network was fluctuating, you never can tell. This is 9ja
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Babanlagenius: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
donziggyman:
Really? You're obviously confused. Check the screenshot again. The man was the first to chat her. Check the recipient name too. Chioma consultant. That shows it's the man.

You guys don’t know the difference between forged and real story so please don’t disturb me.

Let me ask you. If you were the girl whose screenshot would you have sent to twitter? Yours or the mans’? Simple logic.

The screenshot above belongs to the man which was the error the blogger mad showing that it was forged by the blogger. Think man.

If you doubt this why not click the link to see if you will see anything about Chioma’s twitter link. Or the conversation.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Babanlagenius: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
winkmart:

How does it sound like the company sent that to the girl.

You are totally dumb. Your statement clearly shows you have no jot of sense in you.

You make no sense. Even a baboon has more intelligence than you.

I'm seriously wasting my productivity exchanging words with a useless gamblers. Your brain is obviously clouded with double chance

Wasted sperm

Let me ask you. If you were the girl, whose screenshot would you have sent on twitter? Yours or the mans’? Simple logic.

The screenshot above belongs to the man which was the error the blogger made showing that it was forged by the blogger. Think man.

If you doubt this why not click the link to see if you will see anything about Chioma’s twitter link. Or link to the twitter conversation where Chioma started all that?

Ode oshi. .
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by johndwayy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oga, don't you know how to calculate? How is that 44mins interval? She's just an impatient fool
bammy00:
cool

For all of you quoting and writing gibberish. I would explain just this once. It took him 44 minutes tell her he's from Alpha consulting.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Originalsly: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
boygeorge:
It's only in Nigeria I hear people ask "how did you get my number". So dumb.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Manspeaks(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:

The delay tactics could be part of the interview, you know....testing her emotional intelligence.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Babanlagenius:

You guys don’t know the difference between forged and real story so please don’t disturb me.

Let me ask you. If you were the girl whose screenshot would you have sent to twitter? Yours or the mans’? Simple logic.

The screenshot above belongs to the man which was the error the blogger mad showing that it was forged by the blogger. Think man.

If you doubt this why not click the link to see if you will see anything about Chioma’s twitter link. Or the conversation.
don't quote me again if you don't understand anything on the screenshot. I many things to do with my time .
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Evercurious(f): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
sulaimon22:
the lady is just too impatient

She isnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission / Etisalat Call Centre Agent(08090090200) / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.