Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff (39914 Views)

Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Bennycollins: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yes the lady was impatient, but it is wholly the man's fault. That is supposed to be a formal communication. Just go straight to whatever instructions or directive you want to pass.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
be that as it may be the company is very wrong by such means of communication with a supposed job applicant truth is I doubt if the said Benson actual intent was to go direct with the information, Benson from alpha consultation isn't a big word to type altogether so why the reserved responses to her questions.
Secondly With the increasing of fraudulent activities , I mean anyone can easily have an access to your number this days so I am guessing she did what she thought she needed to do besides no one would think a company would want to start a chat with u on whatsap over a job you just applied for.
NNPC : Hi
Me: hi
NNPC : how are you doing today?
Me: am doing fine dear

lol so it's kinda strange Mr Benson slides into her DM, companies rules on applications and applicants are strictly formal and should remain as such.
any way what do I know really.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by ImaIma1(f): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
What is this obsession with how someone got your number? Is the number a priced possession?

Ladies should focus on the message than way the number was obtained. If after listening, it's not worth it, then she can decide to do whatever.

5 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by koxi: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
winkmart:

You displayed absolute ignorance in your post.

People like you are his/her target audience
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Ekugbeh(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
papermill:
I tire ohhh.. the name self Alpha might even trigger one to embark on serious binding & Casting immediately
am I in a chat with chioma? Is dat question to hard to answer?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Opexzy: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abeg the girls body too dey hot
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by winkmart: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Babanlagenius:

Olodo, who gave Chioma the man’s phone as evidence to post on Twitter?

Spits on you

Don't be an slowpoke. The staff probably leaked the chat...

Are you a dullard to know that the number is saved in Chiomas name, meaning she was not the one that leaked the chat

I spit on your grave

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by donphilopus: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
And none of the posters could see that the said Chioma's display pic is still visible? Is it possible for Chioma to block the guy and still have her pic visible to the guy? It's not adding up at all.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by kerry57: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Some interviews will test ur patients and ur social tolerance because of the real job that u are about taking.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Babanlagenius: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
winkmart:

[s]Don't be an slowpoke. The staff probably leaked the chat...

Are you a dullard to know that the number is saved in Chiomas name, meaning she was not the one that leaked the chat

I spit on your grave[/s]

You see why your grave smells? You think it’s nollywood movies where things like that happen.

You think the man is dull to that extent. You put yourself in that situation and see if a company that has not employed you will send you evidence why you can’t be part of their organization. slowpoke.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by essenceplus: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
'Hello, I'm Benson from Alpha Consulting.' Is that so hard?

She has bad energy bro. Hi I'm benson. Nice to K ow, but be son from where.. Politeness doesn't l
Kill

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by rayobaba(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
In real life, chioma is one of those senseless girls. She should have waited for d guy to introduce himself before saying "Excuse me"
'Excuse me" is a harsh word.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
She did the right thing. I will not even open it before deleting. The loss is on both sides caused by unprofessionalism. Calls to question the quality of staff in that organisation. She should push through and replace whoever made that blunder as a first step. Alpha Consulting my sorry ass.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by essenceplus: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:
What is this obsession with how someone got your number? Is the number a priced possession.

Ladies should focus on the message than way the number was obtained. If after listening, it's not worth it, then she can decide to do whatever.

Claps. Bless ya
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by essenceplus: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Reference:
She did the right thing. I will not even open it before deleting. The loss is on both sides caused by unprofessionalism. Calls to question the quality of staff in that organisation. She should push through and replace whoever made that blunder as a first step. Alpha Consulting my sorry ass.

You'll have serial losses in life with such mindframe

I get close to 10 of such from nairaland and I attend to chats politely however I formal the purpose maybe. Remember, courtesy has no disadvantages

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Alejobs: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Ubdavis(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
The useless guy had enough time to introduce him self, he was too causual about it. How ever, the lady was to swift and arrogant in character. Both of them are culpable....
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

By asking questions and waiting for a reasonable reply? she spent minutes waiting for him to say what he wanted.

Mod: It took Benson about 44minutes to state where's he is from and his objectives. why wait that long?
not even up to 2 hours smh
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
He was blocked... but continued the conversation! Regardless.... the guy is very unprofessional and if he is the one delivering the message... one should expect to be treated anyhow if employed ... and lucky to receive salary.

Who is this?.... This is Benson from Alpha Consulting blah blah blah .... stating what she should do... any questions contact Benson at 123 345 6789.

Tell me why the need for back and forth chat? She had a lot of patience to wait for his reply.... she should've blocked him earlier.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by InvertedHammer: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
geesilver:

what is simple there..........
she is aggressive type A
/
Only those with common sense will understand.

Etiquette!

/
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by eddie7: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
I blame our system.... Government, private companies, NGOs and others all manipulating applicants at will..... Poor system policies is the root cause
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Phone etiquette..... the first thing you the caller do is to introduce yourself and the company you are representing. Don't do that... then you show lack of basic phone etiquette.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by wellmax(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
'Hello, I'm Benson from Alpha Consulting.' Is that so hard?

It so hard for some people
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Cmanforall: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

By asking questions and waiting for a reasonable reply? she spent minutes waiting for him to say what he wanted.

Mod: It took Benson about 44minutes to state where's he is from and his objectives. why wait that long?
Check again
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by decub: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
bammy00:
cool

44 minutes or 4 minutes.

Actually, the nature of the job could be such that tests people's patience and tolerance. 4 minutes is too small and she failed the test.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Cmanforall: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
_
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by geesilver(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/

Etiquette!

/
to you now u make sense..............
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Youngstar76(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Mr Benson is a fool

Alpha Consulting is stupid

Chioma is Very very stupid

She is IPOB Member
sad

I don't know if you're the one who's stupid or it's your sense that is stupid
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by geesilver(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/

Etiquette!

/
to you now u make sense.............. ?
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Offpoint1: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Babanlagenius:

Not a true story. Lies.

From the screenshot above it shows that it was the man’s phone since we can see delivery from the right hand side. How did Chioma take the man’s screenshot to twitter?

Bloggers you guys are now worst than Police.
Weather it was lie or not, you're not making any sense with what you typed up there.
Re: Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff by Listar(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
cooldipo:
Awwww

The moment he mentioned her name, she should have given him benefit of doubt and not just go all gun blazing but maybe as fine girl wey she be.... Plenty guys done try put sand for her garri before through same means.... Once beating twice shy....may heaven lead the way in all our actions

I hope she learnt her lesson..... Online trading has
taught me so much patience already
How much patient has online trading taught you? Will like to chat with you on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission / Etisalat Call Centre Agent(08090090200) / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.