Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (46716 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by blackpanda: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...your prayers inferred that something was wrong with my brain. Anyway, crybaby, kpelle...you are not daft, just that you are not getting maximum value for the money you spent on education.

Exactly. i keep getting inundated with useless morons online blabbing ignorantly about issues they know nothing about. i guess getting educated is not enough, i must also educate these fools here online
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by AntiWailer: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Nothing stops him from sending their names to the house prior to the recess while the ministers starts work in acting capacity pending their confirmation. It shows a government that has zeal and focus. For a government that is returning for the second tenure, and one that supposedly won an election 3-months prior to inauguration, one would expect the list to be made available less than 48hrs after inauguration.

Did they seat ?

They elected principal officers and went on recess.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Ezyjo: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fool!!! U can go and help him to form them now Mr too know
Ordinary loser like u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by thedio(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Peteru is suffer from election hang over.I wish him quick recovery

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by seanjy4konji: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
let buhari the clueless one talk for himsefl
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Kenturkey048(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again.
God look at somebody you created...¿i don't even understand why Nigerian youths are this irrational ..they jump to comment on any trend without reading to even understand any point made atall..God pleas help this man I quoted...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Ysd1: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
chudez0147:

Zombie sported

*spotted sir not sported

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Only the ones deep into tribalism and religious belief are supporting this Buhari after everything he has put our country to from insecurity, unemployment, bad economy, high cost of living those with wicked minds still support him. Imagine the man that promised 1 naira will be equal to 1$ or petrol will be equal to 50# lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed.
Vote for buda and ₦1 will equal 10 cents and petrol will be free.

We shall feed gullible people impossible dreams for they shall never see sense!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Help us remind Peter Obi that even if Buhari appoint ministers today , it's still the national assembly that will
confirm them and they are on recess for now.. lists can only be forward to them when they resume .
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

I have modified my initial post. Go and read it and see reasons why a recess is a dumb excuse!

Silly rewrite or you get the hell out of my mention.... I do not deal with slow poke like you that are comfortable writing at the end of their keyboard.

Rude thing....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Alejobs: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanda:

Exactly. i keep getting inundated with useless morons online blabbing ignorantly about issues they know nothing about. i guess getting educated is not enough, i must also educate these fools here online
Please forgive them and do not ever stop educating them. Their ignorance affects us all. Bubu should appoint interim ministers for a few weeks! What ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Splashme: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
And Buhari has borrowed over N11 trillion
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Senatorbng(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
How many of your PDP governors have constituted their own cabinets? Let charity begin at home.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by chudez0147(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ysd1:

*spotted sir not sported
Thanks for the correction
Zombie spotted
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by AnanseK(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/why-buhari-is-yet-to-form-his-cabinet-weeks-after-swearing-in-peter-obi/

The Eunuch with women voice, I thought he had returned to Cameroon with his boss.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by 5starMan: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again.
lovers of Nigeria,lovers of rotten egg
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by wellmax(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
PeterObi go an sit down.

The President can only appoint ministers after confirmation from NASS.

Immediately after swearing in, NASS members went on recess, so what do you do.

Publish names for the public to masturbate on?

Never.

2015 mistakes have been learnt already.

Until NASS resumes, nothing can be done
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by highbeeola(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
The national assembly are on recess na... if he appoints his ministers without confirmation the same people will shout tyrant, rule of law etc.

I tire for this people
before recess nko
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by MaziOmenuko: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:

Silly rewrite or you get the hell out of my mention.... I do not deal with slow poke like you that are comfortable writing at the end of their keyboard.

Rude thing....

Lol...did i strike a raw nerve? Keep fuming all over the internet with raw ignorance.

Now, get your daft ars'e back to the initial quote and get educated free of charge.

**Sighs* Kids of these days!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Jonegonu: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...abeg no disgrace yourself for public forum

Ministers can be appointed in acting capacity; that one does not require any screening nor confirmation. The ministers can keep acting until the recess is over and then they will be presented for screening and confirmation.

It is not rocket science actually.
Cyclopedia. Since the minister can be appointed as in acting capacity. Can you still tell us the functions of parmanent secretary of the ministries
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by DNA4ALL(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Absolutely true.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by olaolaking: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...abeg no disgrace yourself for public forum

Ministers can be appointed in acting capacity; that one does not require any screening nor confirmation. The ministers can keep acting until the recess is over and then they will be presented for screening and confirmation.

It is not rocket science actually.
For your mind you sabi something.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Maket: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin Good one from Buhari Spokesman
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by duality(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Obi has forgotten that ministers are noise makers according to Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by goodychet: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Built2last:
He is looking for angels that will turn Naija to Dubai

My joy is that Buhari became president. Nigerians would have deceived my children that we had a man who would have fixed Nigeria but was not allowed to lead. Despite his integrity.

Buhari is president and we have seen.
I am with you on this.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by LewsTherin: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Well, seeing as the election is still being challenged in court, why select some people and thereby offend some others making those others work against you in the courts? Can't go about creating enemies who can expose shady stuff that were done during the elcetions before the courts complete deliberation.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
the redundant ancestor is a resounding fiasco back to back!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by goodnewsbabe: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.