Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (46720 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by globemoney: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So if you see my comment, you can scroll past ?
I have no time for fulls.
Sim niru puah. Onye ala.
Ndo cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by PDJT: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
njimezz:
Most times the way some people behave really need for them to go for check up, Obi made a point and instead calling Mr. President to order some are talking rubbish

Mr. Obi is wasting his time, energy, resources and indeed valuable life by thinking Nigerians want anything better than what they currently have. He should direct his time, energy and resources to something meaningful e.g The restoration of Biafra, anything short of that he will surely live to regret it. #Fact.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by PDJT: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
celeiyke:

[s]Can u for once treat ursef of this ur mental imbalance
[/s]

Your grammar is terrible. Ask Buhari where he educates his children, then go there and get decent education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by celeiyke: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
PDJT:
[/s]

Your grammar is terrible. Ask Buhari where he educates his children, then go there and get decent education.

See illiterate challenging me. Till U die, U won't possess my qualifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by PDJT: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
[s]
celeiyke:

See illiterate challenging me. Till U die, U won't possess my qualifications
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.