Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (46718 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Charly68: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
eyeview:
Nigeria is currently suffering from leadership failure. Buhari is not just a failure, he's a disaster.
Everybody who reads this knows that buhari has failed but most won't acknowledge it cos tribalism, Islamic fundamentalism and partisan pettiness has beclouded their objective reasoning
I begin to agree with you guys that the president has nothing to offer apart from his integrity card .
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Sholaco: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...abeg no disgrace yourself for public forum

Ministers can be appointed in acting capacity; that one does not require any screening nor confirmation. The ministers can keep acting until the recess is over and then they will be presented for screening and confirmation.

It is not rocket science actually.
Really? Now I know that you are a disaster from your mother's womb

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Charly68: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Possibly ,he wants to handover to Atiku to come and do the needful..God may be delaying everything till the tribunal makes its pronouncement
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Charly68: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Atiku would have hit the ground running had it meant that he won the election
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Kenneth10110(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
budaatum:

Vote for buda and ₦1 will equal 10 cents and petrol will be free.

We shall feed gullible people impossible dreams for they shall never see sense!
. Some even started saying when he takes over food will be lesser now even a new born baby will finish 50# bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Toks2008(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
eyeview:
Nigeria is currently suffering from leadership failure. Buhari is not just a failure, he's a disaster.
Everybody who reads this knows that buhari has failed but most won't acknowledge it cos tribalism, Islamic fundamentalism and partisan pettiness has beclouded their objective reasoning

I will prefer a slow motion Buhari to a hopelessly corrupt Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by bionixs: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
eyeview:
please, could someone confirm if he has bought with speed the latest MAYBACH as official car. we were arguing about it the other day
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:
. Some even started saying when he takes over food will be lesser now even a new born baby will finish 50# bread
Ah! That one small! I've heard some say he said women will carry pregnancy for only 9 days and exactly 9 hours after she born her child will be a fully grown up qualified graduate earning 9 million naira in exactly 9 seconds!

I tell you. Sai bubu set the standards very high indeed and I'm glad he is our President!

Next Level Everybody! 4+4=8!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Kenneth10110(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
budaatum:

Ah! That one small! I've heard some say he said women will carry pregnancy for only 9 days and exactly 9 hours after she born her child will be a fully grown up qualified graduate earning 9 million naira in exactly 9 seconds!

I tell you. Sai bubu set the standards very high indeed and I'm glad he is our President!

Next Level Everybody! 4+4=8!

Lmao. 4+4 even we can give him extra 4 if possible
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
bionixs:
please, could someone confirm if he has bought with speed the latest MAYBACH as official car. we were arguing about it the other day
I hear he bought two. One side of his yansh will be riding one and the other side of his yansh will ride in the other. He even bought Rolls Royce for every one of his cows I heard, though no one knows how many cows he has. I think it was like a couple of thousand or so.

That sai bubu na something else!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Lmao. 4+4 even we can give him extra 4 if possible
If no be say democracy, I for give am extra 4+4 on top of the 4+4 plus your extra 4 on top sef!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Charly68:
Atiku would have hit the ground running had it meant that he won the election
Running with our loot and the proceeds of selling nnpc to Dubai more like!

I swear to God, if Nigeria was not my country I for pray God make Atiku your president siddon de watch you enjoy the fruits of your lack of understanding!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by MEGAWATCH: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again.

Don't worry suffering will open your brain very soon, unless you are not in Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by tiwiex(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Ministers can be appointed in acting capacity; that one does not require any screening nor confirmation. The ministers can keep acting until the recess is over and then they will be presented for screening and confirmation.

You said it best sir. Always fining an excuse for FG.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again.

Can u kindly itemise d progress that has been made since 2015?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by flames01: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
budaatum:

Running with our loot and the proceeds of selling nnpc to Dubai more like!

I swear to God, if Nigeria was not my country I for pray God make Atiku your president siddon de watch you enjoy the fruits of your lack of understanding!

You really love to be deceiving yourself sha? Which your money are you talking about? Hasn't buhari and his cabinet also stole Nigeria's money? Let's start with the money squandered by buhari's government on the failed Air Nigeria. Empty hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by SoNature(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Maybe you need to remind Inspectahdeck that despite the fact that the senate rejected Magu's appointment, he is still the chairman of the EFCC

Failures will always look for excuses.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by buharitill2023: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

that means the previous ministers can continue in acting capacity til when they are re-appointed, so why did idiotic pigs drag those acting ministers to court, you can see obigot is a fool.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Ejanla07: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Built2last:
He is looking for angels that will turn Naija to Dubai

My joy is that Buhari became president. Nigerians would have deceived my children that we had a man who would have fixed Nigeria but was not allowed to lead. Despite his integrity.

Buhari is president and we have seen.

Nobody would've deceived ur children.. Every reasonable person knew he ll be a disaster dats why he has been failing before a certain part of the country out of hatred brought him in..

Now they are the ones suffering the most thr children re now ritualist yahoo boys and skull miners.
While thr fathers have sold there inheritance to the people they hate most

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
flames01:

You really love to be deceiving yourself sha? Which your money are you talking about? Hasn't buhari and his cabinet also stole Nigeria's money? Let's start with the money squandered by buhari's government on the failed Air Nigeria. Empty hypocrite

Look at you. Failed Air Nigeria is your evidence for "Buhari stole money", which you slyly downgrade to "squandered", and add "his cabinet" and then call me "hypocrite", and you are not "deceiving yourself"!?

Thank you Lord that this person's type is not the only type of Nigerian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.