Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay (37639 Views)

Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nah our motor nah...... They should call AutoGlass to replace sharply........
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by ochiosa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
The man nor understand they have finish processing it waiting for him to oil their palm before releasing it.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:
WHAT did they did to him now?
Your moniker is responsible for his predicament
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by jrusky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pls and pls Nigeria has no *embassy but embargo*

If you have encounter with any of the
f u c k I n g embassy sorry embargo you will question God why you are a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by hisgrace090: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

All it does it open the man up to being sued for vandalisation by the embassy, after criminal proceedings.

Given the value of the vehicles it may go from misdemeanor to felony proper.

And it'll give Nigerians whom the embassy have maltreated the opportunity to speak up against the fraudulent embassy system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Baroba(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Very good of him, these embassy crooks are wicked, they have fustrated alot of Nigerians over the years; it was only a matter of time..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by enemyofprogress: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Deathisfreee:

They didn’t did anything to him because he didn’t did anything didable grin

You go school at all ?
I should be asking you that question, what is didable. They didn't did anything simple. I ate people that cannot spoke simple English. Leave English to us the good spokers of the language
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Larryndelaw: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
In as much as I don't condone his action. The Nigeria Embassy in London is horrible. The passport office in Nigeria is better than these Embassy.
You can't imagine when u call the embassy and some from Pakistan or the likes will be talking to you and u can hardly understand his English.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by oluwasegun007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just deport the idiot
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by dododawa1: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
PDP why? trying to use all miss to destory Rev BUHARI govt.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Larryndelaw:
In as much as I don't condone his action. The Nigeria Embassy in London is horrible. The passport office in Nigeria is better than these Embassy.
The dude has 100000000% my support
we need to help the dude with his legal bill
Bleep Nigeria embassies all over the world pure evil
I am will to contribute $50

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Dedetwo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
lordraiden:
Anger management very very important course

The important course is the avoidance of the cause of the anger. Nigerian government should really act mature. It is a shame ordinary passport could not be made available to the citizens. What a zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
ReechadMarnay:

UK police don't arrest like naija police. Yes they will affect him, feed him very well and release him because they won't want to waste their money feeding him like that.

UK police do not take acts of gratuitous public vandalism seriously? Dey dia
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
lordraiden:
Anger management very very important course

Try Nigeria embassies and come back here with ur BS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

U are not far from the truth, they won't touch him but on a closer look the cars are parked on a Diplomatic bay so that's outside the Embassy, so he would be arrested.

You may be right. I didn't actually watch the video.

I know at some embassies in Los Angeles, the Cops can't ticket cars parked outside because the embassy grounds actually extends to the street.
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

This is true, and after the arrest what next?
But this sends a fast message to those at the Embassy, their character could be out of place some times,
Gbam, Nigeria embassies are amongst the most useless embassies in the world, they rarely listen to Nigerians when they have problems or need consular assistance, they treat Nigerians like kaka, they are only interested in milking you for any little documentation / passport services that you need, all the yearly budget from the ministry of foreign affairs to support Nigerians in diaspora is used by the useless ambassadors / consular workers to drink beer, fúçk olosho and do their private businesses, in my personal opinion, they should all be scrapped and replaced by dogs, a dog will be more considerate and show care than useless embassy officials grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by alphaNomega: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
I'm happy he only destroyed property of the commission. Those staff at the Nigerian embassy in Trafalgar are no different from the typical lazy civil servants you have in Nigeria. The laziness is in their blood.

Poor guy sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by twilliamx(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
angry very unacceptable. Nigeria disowns him

If you now how horrible they are in that useless nigerian embassy in the uk, u will give the man some accolades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:
He must be frustrated beyond limits,I can clearly say he has a British passport as well. This is the only way he could do that.
Gbam grin
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by GoodFaith: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I know at some embassies in Los Angeles, the Cops can't ticket cars parked outside because the embassy grounds actually extends to the street.
You know the reason why ?
Police don't wast time issuing ticket to embassies staff
They will not pay and you can't prosecute the embassies staff

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
GoodFaith:
Well done job
He should have included the building
Fuckers
Gbam and set the useless building on fire grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Nukilia: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
AerialMapper:
I do not blame him! The Nigerian High Commission in London is a mess!!! You walk in there and you are instantly reminded how disorganized we can be as Nigerians!!! Very chaotic and to make it worse, the staff there do not pick the phones.

I needed to visit Nigeria and my passport had expired. Went to the embassy and there was no one to even give you any information so I went home and applied for a visa by post using my other passport. For an entire week, no email acknowledging receipt of the passport, no one answered the phones ...nothing! This was 2011!!! 8 years later nothing has Changed

May your days be long... The rubbish we are putting up with in Nigeria is what they're doing in UK.

Put PHCN staffs from Nigeria in charge of UK electricity they will start load shedding...

I taya for this my country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Nigeria and Nigerians have exported their stupidity abroad. What is there in issuing a passport?
my friend paid 630 euros last week to get Nigerian passport express if not na 7months time.. Our Nigerian embassy in Berlin is an underground (cellar ) basement and bro it's in terrible state... Very stuffy, dirty and chaotic... They usually collect all devices from u Sony don't make videos or snap.. Trust me if the condition and operations there leaks I guess they know what's coming..

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by luka1981(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
The guy deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Watch how quickly they will start processing passports after this....kudos to the guy. Dude took one for the team.

People in Nigeria are already blaming him because they have been ingrained with the spirit of cowardice.

Action do get better result than yapping.
/
Well said, this is the kind of action that the useless leadership / politicians or government functionaries deserve, if only Nigerians in Nigeria can replicate this action against the bastards called politicians, Nigeria might be a better place, set Aso Rock, NNPC, CBN, national assembly and every gaddem thing on fire and force the useless politicians to fix the fúçked up country grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by alphaNomega: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lufthansa:
Bro. the guy is very right although he took it too far.
The same way our government agencies operate here @ home is how they operate outside. I have a friend in the USA who traveled from New Jersey to New York to renew his Nigerian passport. The story is not different from what you have back as they will give stupid excuses like the photocopier is bad. Nobody knows what the guy has been made to go thru before he resorted into that action. Although he took it far.[color=#990000][/color]

He did not take anything far. He broke things down to the language those savages understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by agbaman1782(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Go try this for British high commission for Nigeria, na that time you go see truck load of mobile police carry AK47 as if then don catch Shakau grin grin, please don't try this for naija, the kind beaten wey you for receive ehn!!!
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Nigeria embassies are amongst the most useless embassies in the world, they rarely listen to Nigerians where they have problems or need consular assistance, they treat Nigerians like kaka, they are only interested in milking you for any little documentation / passport services that you need, all the yearly budget from the ministry of foreign affairs to support Nigerians in diaspora is used by the useless ambassadors / consular workers to drink beer, fúçk olosho and do their private businesses, in my personal opinion, they should all be scrapped and replaced by dogs, a dog will be more considerate and show care than useless embassy officials grin
Na so, Imagine you will pay the required fee on line and they will still ask you to go and pay POSTAL ORDER grin grin grin, Im telling you, this guy is a National Hero ahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
my friend paid 630 euros last week to get Nigerian passport express if not na 7months time.. Our Nigerian embassy in Berlin is an underground (cellar ) basement and bro it's in terrible state... Very stuffy, dirty and chaotic... They usually collect all devices from u Sony don't make videos or snap.. Trust me if the condition and operations there leaks I guess they know what's coming..
700 wetin, oboy Una guys hearsh yunda,, dem nor fit try that rubish here
Re: Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

U see the cars with the D in the middle belongs to the Ambassador while others belong to staff, U can tkt the others but not the ones with the D in the middle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man For Selling New Naira Notes. 648 ATM Cards Recovered From Him. / Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.