Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP (2296 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
okay so a friend of mine met this girl and then they went out on a date and had a great time from there they agreed to go to the guys house because it was already late and she couldn't go home after spending the night , morning come reach the girl no wan go house again my guy has to lie to her that he is traveling that day even gave the girl 10k and she collected , the girl has been calling and texting my guy like mad even to the extent of telling him that he cant use her and dump her like that lol anyways fast forward today the girl has already labeled him her BOYFRIEND my guy just came back today and learnt that the girl came looking for him several times at this point i told my friend to be careful cos i dont understand why you meet a girl go out together have fun and then shes trippin over being dumped its not like they had an agreement to date or be in a relationship , so i would need an advice for my friend cos he is asking me to advice him on what to do me self dont know what to tell him your vivid advice would be appreciated thanks
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Eldavis(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
shocked......why did he na go on a date with d gal before??

So he had ntin in mind ....he juz felt like leme go out with dis gal?
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by chinchonglee(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
He does nt want to date d girl but took her our on a date

Okay ooo

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eldavis:
shocked......why did he na go on a date with d gal before??

So he had ntin in mind ....he juz felt like leme go out with dis gal?

it was a friendly outing bros doesnt mean he should start dating her immediately
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinchonglee:
He does nt want to date d girl but took her our on a date

Okay ooo

all dates dont always end up in relationship bros

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Eldavis(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
mmadu5:

it was a friendly outing bros doesnt mean he should start dating her immediately

See he must have acted in a way dah made it look or feel d guy wants more than just friendship without him even knowing

And the more he delays in clearing the issue,the more d gal would feel there is something more... If he is not interested let ha knw straight up

Dis days many peeps feel a guy n a gal cant jux be friends dah the guy wants somtin in return.... You come go giv ha 10k join again even if itx as tp or whatever....... Beta talk to ha and clear tinz up
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by MasonKendall(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinchonglee I agree with you

@op is the girl ugly?grin
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Tell your friend sorry. Ask him when will the wedding be?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
mmadu5:
okay so a friend of mine met this girl and then they went out on a date and had a great time from there they agreed to go to the guys house because it was already late and she couldn't go home after spending the night , morning come reach the girl no wan go house again my guy has to lie to her that he is traveling that day even gave the girl 10k and she collected , the girl has been calling and texting my guy like mad even to the extent of telling him that he cant use her and dump her like that lol anyways fast forward today the girl has already labeled him her BOYFRIEND my guy just came back today and learnt that the girl came looking for him several times at this point i told my friend to be careful cos i dont understand why you meet a girl go out together have fun and then shes trippin over being dumped its not like they had an agreement to date or be in a relationship , so i would need an advice for my friend cos he is asking me to advice him on what to do me self dont know what to tell him your vivid advice would be appreciated thanks

Even if he went on a date with her took her home and slept with her (i'm just saying) doesn't mean she can come in and out as she wills it.. He shouldn't threaten her but just warn her sternly that he wants nothing more to do with her and if she proves stubborn invite the police on her to make her sign an undertaken to do as instructed. He should not do anything by force otherwise he will regret it. E nor dey hard girls label man rapist these days.. He should apply wisdom and patience
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by MJBOLT: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
how rich is your friend because it seems the girl has found a way out of poverty

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by donbachi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
As we get fresh water na so we get salt water....she's like salt water...if u bath inside it,ur body must be white when the water dries...him don chop,him wan clean mouth...him must finish wetin dem start.
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
dairykidd:

Even if he went on a date with her took her home and slept with her (i'm just saying) doesn't mean she can come in and out as she wills it.. He shouldn't threaten her but just warn her sternly that he wants nothing more to do with her and if she proves stubborn invite the police on her to make her sign an undertaken to do as instructed. He should not do anything by force otherwise he will regret it. E nor dey hard girls label man rapist these days.. He should apply wisdom and patience

bros the thing be say the girl self dey rush too much my guy never said anything about dating , they just hanged out together came here and did what adults likes to do and then even gave her 10k and she collected that should have been a red flag for my friend
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by KateKross(f): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Having doubts regarding AsiaMe Review? Check AsiaMe Review reviews on wizzlove.com
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
KateKross:
Having doubts regarding AsiaMe Review? Check AsiaMe Review reviews on wizzlove.com

is this your own advice ?
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
help
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by chinchonglee(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
mmadu5:

all dates dont always end up in relationship bros
So wat woz d purpose of goin out on d date den

To show her he has nd knws hw to spend moni
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
to know each other better and see if a relationship is possible

chinchonglee:

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinchonglee:

do you even know the meaning of a date?
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
mmadu5:

No mind him jare. D guy na IT student 4 my office. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by chinchonglee(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
to know each other better and see if a relationship is possible

Sorry... Wat context re u defining it??

Yankee or naija?
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by chinchonglee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
mmadu5:

Lecturer i hail ooo
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by MJBOLT: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
context? Dating is the same everywhere undecided
chinchonglee:
Sorry... Wat context re u defining it??
Yankee or naija?
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by chinchonglee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
context? Dating is the same everywhere undecided

Nope... In naija its different.
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Eldavis(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinchonglee:

Nope... In naija its different.

grin dey dnt knw.... Biko tell dem grin
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Greatzeus(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mtcheeew sad always their friends, cousins, nephews, neighbor ,it's never them sad
Op,you have been doing for long,I guess your village people finally got you,you go hear am, enjoy your girlfriend grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by chinchonglee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eldavis:

grin dey dnt knw.... Biko tell dem grin
Dey re being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2019
I have a girlfriend.
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by Anonymous4: 1:02am On Jun 18, 2019
she enjoys her d*ck ...she no wan loose am
Re: My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP by mmadu5(m): 12:35am On Jun 19, 2019
like seriously

(1) (Reply)

Don't Date These Types Of Guys / Help! My Ten Years Old Niece Has Started Menstrating. / Why Females Use "Alfa Mails" as a Shaming Tactic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.