Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname (510 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname by damiloladuke: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
A stepfather, who has been there for his stepdaughters, has been adopted by the sisters as their father after they made the decision to take up his surname.

According to the sister, their abusive father wouldn't step up to his responsibilities and so they decided to give their stepfather a Father's Day present by taking up his name.

Twitter user Jia, from Renton, Washington, revealed that she and her sister have been living with their stepdad for the last 12 years and decided to be a full part of his family.

They filmed his reaction and shared on Twitter.

In the video, the stepfather burst into tears and embraced his daughters when they revealed the news in a card to him.

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/video-moment-step-daughters-tell-stepdad-they-want-his-surname/

lalasticlala

Re: Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname by gmtanwa25(f): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Best gift ever
Re: Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname by Oluromantic: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
So what happens when thier real father becomes repentant and beg for a chance to redeem himself. Nothing is impossible..

When a person can't be there for you, it simply means the person needs you more than you need them.. you should be there for them till they change.. and not turning away bcus he didn't meet ur conditions. Through thick and thin, real love will remain without conditions. My mom was very difficult to live witht(to mention a few), my dad and I as d first son lived thru it.

Lol women and shallow life.. same thing they do when a little break in communication occurs in relationship. If men were like that, many relationship won't be in existence. Life is deep

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname by Oluromantic: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
gmtanwa25:
Best gift ever
Not really.

He should help them to win thier dad over with love That's a better gift and that's why he's actually in thier lives
Re: Emotional Moment Stepdaughters Tell Stepdad They Want His Surname by jayextra(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
I don't think d guy above me understands d word 'Abusive'

Nice one gurls smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Destroys Seven Years Relationship / In NIGERIA I Have Seen Lot Of Dark To Light Creams But Never Light To Dark / The Offpoint Book Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.