Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman (55164 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sellfish:
Billionaire that cannot spell 'nurture' undecided

Quota System Billionaire grin

Mtchewwww angry

Yeeèeèeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry

Who slapped me shocked

With your correct spelling, his daughter alone can give you and your entire village a new lease of life.

I slapped you!
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Pehis(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Femi Otedola Net worth (2019) - $300 Million

Jeff Bezos Net worth (2019) - $154 Billion

So Otedola is worth ONLY ~0.2% of Bezos and, acts like he owns the world while Bezos goes to work daily, and very casual that you can hardly differentiate him from his employees.. undecided Yet, in Nigeria they refer to Otedola as the model and humble Billionaire.. grin

what is your net worth my guy
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by IjebuWarrior: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Pehis:
what is your net worth my guy

N100
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:39am On Jun 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

So Otedola is worth ONLY ~0.2% of Bezos and, acts like he owns the world while Bezos goes to work daily, and very casual that you can hardly differentiate him from his employees.. undecided Yet, in Nigeria they refer to Otedola as the model and humble Billionaire.. grin

is this envy or something ? What is your own worth Sir ?
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Witnes: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Sellfish:

Mtchewwww angry

Yeeèeèeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry

Who slapped me shocked
Just wait make u reach Oted age whether ur spelling accuracy no go drop. Indomie pikin!
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by pcicero(m): 3:45am On Jun 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

My father has just N105.50 in his account and I'm planning to send him some N5K sometime tomorrow. He's very happy cuz he made very honest living while he worked. cool

Otedola's dad, Sir Michael Otedola was Lagos State Civilian Admin in the late 80's / early 90's and one of those that sold the Yoruba people for their selfish gains. Hope you're happy! undecided

Are you very sure of what you are saying? Sir Michael sold Yoruba people
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 18, 2019
iswallker:

They took money from inheritance and a corrupt Nigerian system I.e fuel import. Its not rocket science. Their sense is not superior to.yours.

what s holding you back then?
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Kingkun69(m): 5:12am On Jun 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

otedola can still buy u and ur destiny with the same amount u use to buy iPhone x

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Borntofuck: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Rich ppl are humble when answering questions but average income earners answer with authority why poor ppl answer with aggressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Studyinchina200(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2019
What about you.

What do you have.

Probably a phone to act gangster on Nairaland.

You be E-rat.

IjebuWarrior:

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by viczeni: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2019
nairaman66:
Sweet reply.. the idiot guy will learn a thing or two about entrepreneurial system!!

Pls, the fan simply asked a question to understand how he manages his time and business, it's never an insult to Otedollar,so, no need for the name calling.
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by damoobaba: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Everybody lives their lives the way they like it.The way Bezos lives may not be the way Bill gates or Floyd mayweather lives. its their money and not yours. Besides,how much are you worth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Awoleesu(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Over 90% of those making a comment here think Femi is right, that he gave an awesome reply and all that...

Me: I know see why businesses fail easily in Nigeria worse than in those countries we run to for vacation!
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by TemmyT002(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Nice one.
Work hard and then when you have made enough, hire competent people and have fun.
Work hard o so that your children will not be asking rich men if they work at all.
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by moshmod101(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Hustle oo make Otedola no go dey explain for you the reason why him no need to dey go work everyday!!
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by shegzydave(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Sellfish:

Mtchewwww angry

Yeeèeèeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry

Who slapped me shocked
you 5 generations to come even if they are professor in English they can't have the kind of money he is having and controlling, is the English or the school he went to paying him now..... mtcheeew your type won't and will never be great as long as you keep noticing errors of others....you are insulting him because of a simple or maybe typographical error....motherfucker
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by shegzydave(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Sellfish:

Mtchewwww angry

Yeeèeèeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry

Who slapped me shocked
you 5 generations to come even if they are professor in English they can't have the kind of money he is having and controlling, is the English or the school he went to paying him now..... mtcheeew your type won't and will never be great as long as you keep noticing errors of others....you are insulting him because of a simple or maybe typographical error....motherfucker ke ni ma ni eniyan
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by ebonyggurl(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Sellfish:

Mtchewwww angry

Yeeèeèeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry

Who slapped me shocked

You wey sabi spell am, how much dey your account? undecided
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by gladisa7: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2019
If father was a former Lagos state governor.. He is doing all he has to do. shocked
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Kenmatt:
But in reality, does he actually go to work?

A simple question that has thrown him off his feet.

As much as I like femi otedola I kinda notice dangote doesn't go on so.many vacays like him. Dangote still they find money I guess.
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by ledaman: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Eldavis:
Lol...... People no go mind their business
But he never asked a Stupid question

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by ledaman: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
but if it were nigerian celebrities,they would have insulted the fan parents and unborn generation
Lolz! Celebrities that are not educated
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by bobokeshington: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

lot of sense bro but everyone has there own priority
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by godofuck231: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
small mind vs great thinker, the answer might still not be accepted because his brain is still too small
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by TempleHouse: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

What are the reasons for this insinuations on the subject matter and the correlation
People with Toxic, Negative, and energy draining soul like you will remain backward and will never celebrate success.
You can't be successful attacking people who are hardworking and blessed as the law of Karma is very kind and fair.
Tell us your own achievement and networth ?
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Japhet31: 3:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Alzirida:

Jeff is actively involved in his business.
Has passion for the work not necessarily because of the money.
Same goes to My Love Ellon Musk

Elon is a good guy .. but he'll soon be out of business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.