Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London (49712 Views)

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
NCANs right now grin

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Alejobs: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Danwakae(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
SEN. OVIE OMO AGEGE BLOOD .....WARRI PEOPLE

IF NA NIGERIA , APC FOR MAKE AM DSP.

NIGERIA EMBASSY IN MOST COUNTRIES MOSTLY UK, STILL OPERATE LIKE TYPEWRITER, THINGS THAT KENYA EMBASSY IN UK WILL DO FOR U UNDER 30MINS IN , WILL TAKE DAYS TO DO THESAME IN NIGERIA EMBASSY IN SAME UK...the UK police should do more investigation , the man should not take all the blame alone

6 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Amah70: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Anger over dysfunctional Nigeria spills over on the streets of London.

7 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Alejobs: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

8 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

https://zenithnaija.com/update-on-man-who-destroyed-cars-at-nigerian-high-commission-in-london/

zoo people..we are obsessed with stupidity... Because we are lawless and hypocrites... They released his data now to seek sympathy from ignorant foolssss.. Because they want to blame the pot cooking the chicken instead of the knife that killed it...

I dey vex abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by zone51: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
uruba23:
You had his passport you refused to give him,you want us to believe he didn't bring his collection slip please lie another lie.Good for you

Even at that, why insisting on collection slip when the passport matches his look.

21 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Serves them right. Just hope the dude win them in court so they will sit up. Anything about Nigeria is useless!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Amah70: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Danwakae:
SEN. OVIE OMO AGEGE BLOOD .....WARRI PEOPLE

IF NA NIGERIA , APC FOR MAKE AM DSP.

NIGERIA EMBASSY IN MOST COUNTRIES MOSTLY UK, STILL OPERATE LIKE TYPEWRITER, THINGS THAT KENYA EMBASSY IN UK WILL DO FOR U UNDER 30MINS IN , WILL TAKE DAYS TO DO THESAME IN NIGERIA EMBASSY IN SAME UK...the UK police should do more investigation , the man should not take all the blame alone

On the video, you see babanriga wearing and Hausa speaking people all over.

How do you expect people like that to work with speed and expediency?

In other countries' embassies, the appointment date is the day you submit every required document and collect your passport.

12 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
donziggyman:
Serves them right. Just hope the dude win them in court so they will sit up. Anything about Nigeria is useless! I curse the day I was born into this country. May 16091997 be barren forever. May nothing good ever comes from it!!
Lol, I feel your pain jare, useless jungle

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by tempex88(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
That passport was hastily produced to shame him....he has beeing following up for days with no result but after his action., They produced the passport shaperly.....

23 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Alejobs: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by terryflexy: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
This a big fat lies, some people are trying to save their jobs, to get passport for nigeria naaaa issues

9 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by pfadom: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Being born in GBR does not make you a UK citizen. Please get that clear.

ComeAndobo:
The guy was born in GBR so he is first and foremost a UK citizen. Na only when they do bad thing dem be Nigerian citizen. Same way they denied Anthony Joshua after he lost.

6 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Mutemenot(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
He made a very good move. Been to some Nigerian embassies in abroad, they treat us like goat... they have his passport they still want him to get a slip before collection.. most embassies in abroad deliver passport to the owners house address without any delay..

18 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
The nigeria embassy in London and Italy are nothing but shi**y place they’ll have your new passport printed and no matter how urgent you need it they won’t issue it to you until the stupid time they give you!

Must it be so, we’re citizens of nigeria if we run into an emergency situation your work is to assist us not to add to the problem.

Respect to the embass/commission in Portugal and most recently Madrid Spain �� these are guys are the real MVPs

I was in Portugal my passport was about to expire (a months time) and you call Renew your documents that way unless your passport is valid for extra 6months after the expiration of your visa or residence

I quickly web to the embassy in Lisbon Portugal unfortunately they don’t issue new passport there, the consular gave me a emergency travel certificate to go to the embassy in Madrid to have my passport renewed

Getting to the embassy in Madrid explaining my situation to them, they quickly do the needful and I got my passport the next day without anyone collecting a cent from me both in Lisbon nor Madrid

Mind you they wanted to issue the passport for me the same day but they couldn’t receive server from the Abuja hence I got it the next day

This is how high commissions are supposed to treat its citizens but has a Nigerian I won’t be surprised when they choose to do otherwise.

23 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Kingspin(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
They arrested him and the law will take it course, Yes

Does the same law dwell in Nigeria NOOOOO
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by ultimatebas(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Shuoo...na British boy sef...this is an attack on Nigeria's sovereignty grin
He might not be a british citizen.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Danwakae(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Amah70:

On the video, you see babanriga wearing and Hausa speaking people all over.

How do you expect people like that to work with speed and expediency?

In other countries' embassies, the appointment date is the day you submit every required document and collect your passport.

Is not about HAUSA ......Is Nigeria's curse

If Our high commissional in UK is doing is work very well, there wouldn't be lackadaisical attitude to work

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by rusher14: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
As much as one cannot condone violence, it was about time a signal was sent to our embassies.

My only concern is that the average Nigerian worker does not get moved by such antics as long as his salary is not delayed.

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by raphy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
na Edo boy who just snort his cocain and get high

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by paradigmshift(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
sackerlee:
They should jail him
Jail your father .. idiot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by paradigmshift(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
eluquenson:
He's such a stupid boy

Na you stupid pass

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Alejobs: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by bigkahuna704(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brand New cars? Una dey sell am?
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by micfoley: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just wait till u hear the guy's side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by CptCharlesVane: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
So they had his new passport all along angry The level of incompetence and propensity to make things difficult for the next person in the average Nigerian is very discouraging. And the worst set of them all are clustered in the Nigerian Civil Service.

Thank God he's British. He has immunity grin We need more Nigerians by origin to follow his lead. Maybe when they smash the ogas head, they will have sense. Carried their useless lackadaisical attitude to work to civilized spaces angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Cmanforall: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by ddeola: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Em village pipo dey on em mata
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Teeisaac(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Haaa!!!! and na Benz him so spoil so o
Gbese ree o shocked

I yaf know sey na them them d real developers grin
Reporting from AFONJAZZ GREEN LAND
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Iko5000: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
The passport was never ready . They just made this one up with the ones they keep for their friends who pay more .What a wicked Govt we have in Nigeria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station / Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.