Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London (49711 Views)

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by ajl: 12:30am On Jun 18, 2019
sackerlee:
They should jail him

He is not a chicken heart like you. What would you have done after so much frustrations. If someone who was born in the UK and probably doesn't need Nigeria could do this, how much more someone who is native to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by bionixs: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2019
uruba23:
You had his passport you refused to give him,you want us to believe he didn't bring his collection slip please lie another lie.Good for you
idiots and hypocrites here calling for his head are same morons being treated like craps and scraps in the same manner here by different government agencies ranging from police,immigration,custom ,INEC, Nepa ,national ID card Workers etc. shame on all of you! spit! Now the boy is the devil. Until I hear the guy's side of the story,all you should keep wasting your terrible comments. we have seen far worse,just that a guy decided to fly off the handle after having it up to the neck

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by lexy2014: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Shuoo...na British boy sef...this is an attack on Nigeria's sovereignty grin

Which sovereignty? Sovereignty that can't give its citizen passport
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2019
ComeAndobo:
The guy was born in GBR so he is first and foremost a UK citizen. Na only when they do bad thing dem be Nigerian citizen. Same way they denied Anthony Joshua after he lost.
I wonder
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by chris51(f): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2019
If people know the frustration at the Nigerian High Commission in London and other countries, you will not be angry with this young man. Thank God it's only cars he destroyed.

Our staff in foreign embassies should be trained. Very useless set of people

5 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by chris51(f): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2019
chris51:
If people know the frustration at the Nigerian High Commission in London and other countries, you will not be angry with this young man. Thank God it's only cars he destroyed.

Our staff in foreign embassies should be trained. Very useless set of people
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by tyup(m): 12:39am On Jun 18, 2019
pfadom:
Being born in GBR does not make you a UK citizen. Please get that clear.

So what does? undecided

Or your school was so quack not to have taught you Civic education in school sad
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 18, 2019
tempex88:
That passport was hastily produced to shame him....he has beeing following up for days with no result but after his action., They produced the passport shaperly.....
Isn't what we see in many public institutions in Nigeria?
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by seanjy4konji: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Those bastards would frustrate the life out of you..i am sure they are witholding the passport waiting for bribe as usual...the boy even self knew they wont give him cos no one would go to the consulate one time and be told to come back and wold get angry...

idiots just don his passports to clear face...what of people yo have been retrning back and forth since january..

ugly souls...nigerians are their own problems..

Kudos to the boy...

tiri gbosa for you.

see dem displaying his data page for the whole world to see.

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by 9jaRealist: 12:50am On Jun 18, 2019
>
You can take Nigerians out of Nigeria...
But you cannot take Nigeria out of them!
cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by nkwuocha: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Amah70:

Lol. Born in Brit.

How sweet is life in the dungeon you returned to? No faking.
He was deported grin
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by 9jaRealist: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2019
ajl:

He is not a chicken heart like you. What would you have done after so much frustrations. If someone who was born in the UK and probably doesn't need Nigeria could do this, how much more someone who is native to Nigeria.

He’s actually a mor-on about to familiarize himself with Her Majesty’s Prison Service (presuming of course that he was not already previously acquainted with HMPS). This is not Nigeria where you form Agbero or carry Senate mace and be “rewarded” for your criminal behavior. SMH
>
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by rampantlover: 1:21am On Jun 18, 2019
SOMEONE SAID A GOOD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE grin grin grin grin I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT. grin grin grin
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Evercurious(f): 1:21am On Jun 18, 2019
So the almighty passport is finally out. Stupid people..You had his passport and wanted to use your usual delays to frustrate him.. Thank God he made you realize that some people are not just cut out with such rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by mrchineke: 1:24am On Jun 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

He was deported grin

Born in the UK deported?

You will learn, keep believing all your problems and poverty will be solved by traveling out. Many of your types are roaming the streets of Europe jobless, begging for food, living in terrible conditions but shame prevents them from returning home, sad!

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Evercurious(f): 1:26am On Jun 18, 2019
donziggyman:
Serves them right. Just hope the dude win them in court so they will sit up. Anything about Nigeria is useless! I curse the day I was born into this country. May 16091997 be barren forever. May nothing good ever comes from it!!

Pls this is so wrong. Why curse the day you were born cos of Nigeria issues? You just laid curses on yourself.They need to be reversed and I have done so. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. You are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by nkwuocha: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=mrchineke post=79432318]

Born in the UK deported?

You will learn, keep believing all your problems and poverty will be solved by traveling out. Many of your types are roaming the streets of Europe jobless, begging for food, living in terrible conditions but shame prevents them from returning home, sad![/quote

I'm a business man!I dey naija with you stupid lots!Continue dey swallow gbegiri and raw tomatoes, after all e no cost.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by wink2015(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2019
From his name he is likely from the Niger delta region like Edo / delta state in the south south geopolitical zone.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2019
GadgetHunter:
The nigeria embassy in London and Italy are nothing but shi**y place they’ll have your new passport printed and no matter how urgent you need it they won’t issue it to you until the stupid time they give you!

Must it be so, we’re citizens of nigeria if we run into an emergency situation your work is to assist us not to add to the problem.

Respect to the embass/commission in Portugal and most recently Madrid Spain �� these are guys are the real MVPs

I was in Portugal my passport was about to expire (a months time) and you call Renew your documents that way unless your passport is valid for extra 6months after the expiration of your visa or residence

I quickly web to the embassy in Lisbon Portugal unfortunately they don’t issue new passport there, the consular gave me a emergency travel certificate to go to the embassy in Madrid to have my passport renewed

Getting to the embassy in Madrid explaining my situation to them, they quickly do the needful and I got my passport the next day without anyone collecting a cent from me both in Lisbon nor Madrid

Mind you they wanted to issue the passport for me the same day but they couldn’t receive server from the Abuja hence I got it the next day

This is how high commissions are supposed to treat its citizens but has a Nigerian I won’t be surprised when they choose to do otherwise.

One common denominator if you investigate is the head or former of that high commision in Lisbon or Madrid or the country is a Biafran. The benefit you are ripping in Madrid from the hard work of Bianca Ojukwu as former amb. to Spain. She put in place the structure and effeciency you see today. All these high commisions in UK and Italy are headed by Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas; both past and present. This is not tribalism, this is fact!

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by vineyardfarms: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

https://zenithnaija.com/update-on-man-who-destroyed-cars-at-nigerian-high-commission-in-london/

ANOTHER INEC LIES - NO COLLECTION SLIP !!! ALSO SHOW THE DATE THE APPLICATION WAS SUBMITTED. THOUGH HIS ACTION FUEL BY ANGER REGRETABLE. HE WAS PUSHED TO THE WALL. EMPLOY COMPETANT AND QUALIFIED PERSONS. SOME OF THE EMBASSY STAFFS ABROAD HER DEMONS.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by betatalk: 2:45am On Jun 18, 2019
uruba23:
You had his passport you refused to give him,you want us to believe he didn't bring his collection slip please lie another lie.Good for you

Doesn't justify his action. Imagine your car was one of the cars destroyed will. Support him
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by tolani4real: 2:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Slimmyb: 2:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by InvertedHammer: 4:16am On Jun 18, 2019
/
This is the guy that needs mass support even up to court hearings and bail.

Not Naira Marley.

The attitude of those Nigerian Embassy fellas is very disheartening.

/

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2019
betatalk:

Doesn't justify his action. Imagine your car was one of the cars destroyed will. Support him
Definitely I would sue the Embassy he was their client ,unfortunately diplomatic immunity fit cover them,so I go jejeli visit my insurance firm..I am sure the young man was deliberately provoked no rational mind would do that,but when pushed to the wall...glad he showed them some action, next time they would threat their citizens right....as par supporting him,well you know they are precedents so don't act like you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by fifty234: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2019
donziggyman:
Serves them right. Just hope the dude win them in court so they will sit up. Anything about Nigeria is useless! I curse the day I was born into this country. May 16091997 be barren forever. May nothing good ever comes from it!!
You just cursed yourself if you dont know.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by shineeye1: 5:10am On Jun 18, 2019
I suspect the usual deliberate official cover-up in the shady response of Dabiri.
I only hope this victim would get the needed support from other compatriots suffering similar fate. We expect a mass solidarity protest from London residents.
Someone must say No to official highhandedness! The oppressive ineptitude of those diplomatic charlatans should be checkmated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.