Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London (49715 Views)

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Konze70: 5:22am On Jun 18, 2019
I dont support such act but the attitude of some staff at our different embassies around the world can be annoying. Sometimes they treat you as if you are not a Nigerian. Pathetic!
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 18, 2019
dats why londoners dont like ss people, too much violence and thuggery, london is not the Niger delta where wanton destruction of lives and property is celebrated
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by MikeB3(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Make dem free the dude abegy!!

Yeye people, if say na Yusuf Buhari or Dolapo Osinbajo say him no see him collection slip again, se dem go dey relunctant to hand am the Passport?!

After all their cars are BENZ!!

THIEVES!!

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Deji63: 5:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Crazy dude. What was he thinking?
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by budaatum: 5:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Upton:
The guy was even born in Britain. What does he need the passport for abeg?
It's cheaper and convenient than getting a visa every time they come home.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by bigtt76(f): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
He needed to prove his Nigeria was before being issued with a Nigerian passport naaaah

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by gowaga68: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
No matter how hard they pushed him he shouldn't have acted in such a barbaric manner.

Now he's going to face the law .

Being humble and patient i s key!
This must surely be handwork of his village ppl grin shocked

blackboy:
The Nigerian high commission staff need to treat Nigerians better. They pushed him . They had it coming. Next time be considerate and work hard and smart.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by askakim(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2019
This is good news, the same British Authority will be terrorizing and harrassing him with Police officer if all is documents passport etc isn't complete because he has a black skin. My big brother was once called a black monkey when he was playing football in the high school by his coach decades of years ago on top say he is a British citizen, he now control is own business in Nigeria and doing well with is family here in the country. Imagine that black monkey still hurt him when I go visit him in weekends..Thank God he came back home and only go there on vacations in the summer..

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by eluquenson(m): 5:48am On Jun 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

Na you stupid pass
You no get home training oh. Is that act justifiable?
Why can't you make use of your sense for once

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Empiree: 5:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Upton:
The guy was even born in Britain. What does he need the passport for abeg?
it means he needs Nigeria visa to enter nija from UK. Visa required and other requirements which can be very painful to get at nija embassy. That's why citizens of Western world with Nigeria background want to get nija pali to come to nija. There won't be hassle with immigration like egunje at nija airport. But if you come in with Yankee Pali, these immigration people will exhort you. You will be treated like foreigner even if you speak any nija language.

It is the same in New York. It is very tiring to obtain passport or visa. You need almighty patient. I don't understand why nija govt can't fix this. It is too long
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

https://zenithnaija.com/update-on-man-who-destroyed-cars-at-nigerian-high-commission-in-london/

Not supporting violence and never will. This people go frustrate you like,go and die.

Imagine passport don comot since 6 of June. The guy act on the 17th ..... go to Myanmar Embassy you go cry for Naija. As we no organize @ all.

Buhari tell them make them free the guy and warm those guy at the Embassy to stop frustrating people. Nobody does that !!!!!
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Parrot69: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2019
sackerlee:
They should jail him
Thunder fire you.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by k9ine(m): 6:13am On Jun 18, 2019
I can't recall the last time I made a comment here, this is due to certain happenings on Nairaland. However, I can't hold back my shock and rage.

The award for "most stupid consular action" goes to ... The Nigerian High Commission, London. For releasing very confidential details of it's citizen to the public. Who does that? The FBI or MI6 would not even do that. I am not surprised the staff there chose to import from their fatherland bereaucratic wickedness, disorderliness, disregard for work processes and crass incompetence. All these are due to employment made based on man-know-man, tribalism, if not how do you explain that the passport has been ready since June 6th.

Most Nigerian civil officers are wicked and misdirected. A county court clerk or constable would not make this security error that a whole embassy made. Nigeria, I tire for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by david22uu(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2019
But the passport is even ready, just wickedness and laxyness to give him... Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by twnklshop: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2019
ComeAndobo:
The guy was born in GBR so he is first and foremost a UK citizen. Na only when they do bad thing dem be Nigerian citizen. Same way they denied Anthony Joshua after he lost.

He was born in 1987 so he can only be a British Citizen if one of his parents is British or is a Permanent Resident. Automatic Citizenship by Birth in the United Kingdom by foreigners stopped as far back as 1981.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by twnklshop: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2019
pfadom:
Being born in GBR does not make you a UK citizen. Please get that clear.

Thank you for confirming this. Ignorant people saw Place of Birth GBR and automatically believe that he is British. He may be British but not because he was born in the UK. The law changed in 1981, he was born in 1987.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by mvem(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2019
tyup:

So what does? undecided

Or your school was so quack not to have taught you Civic education in school sad
..he is actually right...merely been born in UK and most western European countries doesnt make you an automatic citizen unlike US
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by mvem(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:
This story is not complete. Nigerians are not vandals without an underlying provocation. What happened to him at the Embassy has been a one sided story so far. We need to hear the man's side. What led to this....no smoke without fire!
the part you said Nigerians are not vandals is arguable because Nigerians do have bad reputation in most part of the world
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Niiade(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2019
I don't support, but I will gladly say I am happy with what he did, Those Embassy workers ain't qualified to work there in the first place and they are extremely lazy people.

They make people go through hell and spend massively amounts of money to get a passport or even visa to Nigeria.

But my main concern is how does an embassy have 5 brand new benzs and why does the consulate ride in a bullet proof one, Is he that important to UK.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Niiade(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2019
mvem:
..he is actually right...merely been born in UK and most western European countries doesnt make you an automatic citizen unlike US

Some 32 years ago it was enough to make you a citizen.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Brightest04(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Those people that are commending the guy for his senseless behavior seems to have no iota of sense in them.Have it come to your minds that Nigerians are seen and regarded as animals in human skins abroad?
Try to know,and you will discover that hundreds of Nigerians are lavishing in jail owing to their indulgence in various degrees of crime...And this one is one of them.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by chima4UK(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2019
quentin06:
dats why londoners dont like ss people, too much violence and thuggery, london is not the Niger delta where wanton destruction of lives and property is celebrated

Are u alright. Why make such a generalisation and negative branding on the Niger Delta ??.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Baroba(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2019
I suspected it will be a Britico born Naija, Your typical Naija from gidi won't have the nerve to do this..
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Jollof123: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2019
So if this guy had a gun what could have happen....hmmmm
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2019
He didn't have his slip so they cudnt give him his passport? What kind of redundancy is this. So what is the process if sm1 misplaces their slip? Why cudnt they put him through and treat people better. That may have prevented his act of frustration.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by geosegun(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Forget the lies and this firbrigade PR. There is always the other side of a story. The Nig embassy, in London is not competent enough, let us be sincere with ourselves.

They will always ask you to come and collect by hand. That statement was not correct. Even when Nigerians were paying for postal order, I think £20? (This illegality was stopped recently) No one will send any passport to you. You still have to go and collect it by hand and it may not be ready and no one will forewarn you or advise you to come another day, when the passport will be ready. They lack effective communication and their customer service was awful and they usually sound very rude on the phone.

There are many Nigerians that will have to travel from different part of the UK to London and only to be told that the passport was not ready, they should come another day, and yet another day.... when you go back to the embassy, it still same story. Remember this are people that left their families, jobs, paid for child minding and spend £100s on transport and accommodation. Only to be told your passport was not ready and no one dared to inform you beforehand.

Do you want to hear this...this happen to my wife. So if you experience such incompetent institution that almost cost you your life. You will never rush to judge anyone's action. Although I am not in support of his destructive actions.

I can tell Abike Dabiri to her face that the whole Nigerian embassies process is ineffective, not competent and should be overhauled.

I am talking from experience. 1000s of Nigerians here in the UK are not happy about their services. Let's call a spade a spade.

The Nigerian embassy in London is incompetent. I can confirm this...%100

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by okewumi: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2019
My brother applied more than 2 months in ibadan for passport. They kept saying different story everyday. This country is hell on earth.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2019
chima4UK:

Are u alright. Why make such a generalisation and negative branding on the Niger Delta ??.

fyi there are good niger deltans in diaspora, but the evils perpetrated by their majority is over whelming, just go to the region and see for yourself.
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Danwakae(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Amah70:

Who is in control of Nigeria through political over-representation drawn from the huge and excess number of twenty states sowed like seeds for mostly one time rural areas all over northern Nigeria largely controlled by Hausa/Fulani? The Hausa/Fulani.

Nigeria's curse since 1996 started from its skewed and fraudulent political structure with undue too many states in the northern region.

U have not gone to the north, the north is very big, u can also confirm it from the map.

That the north dominate political position is political selfishness that can only be explain by them, maybe because of what happened to him during his term as the head of state.

We should come together to tackle our selfish leaders, that Baba BUHARI appointed mostly northerners doesn't favours Nigerians in general or the north.

Even if Baba BUHARI appointed mostly Easterners or westerners, its still same bad leaders, as such we should think on how to retire the bad leaders and set a pace others will follow
Re: Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London by Danwakae(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Amah70:

Who is in control of Nigeria through political over-representation drawn from the huge and excess number of twenty states sowed like seeds for mostly one time rural areas all over northern Nigeria largely controlled by Hausa/Fulani? The Hausa/Fulani.

Nigeria's curse since 1996 started from its skewed and fraudulent political structure with undue too many states in the northern region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station / Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.