Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi (25353 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by GoodMuyis(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2019
bus1:
China Obi
..... Still importing fake statistics & lies from china.

And why are atiku supporters so dull
Is it so complex to grasp that VOTING is a different process from ACCREDITATION ??

Results of ACCREDITATION were transmitted by the card reader to the server.
RESULTS OF VOTING WERE COLLATED MANUALLY, RATIFIED AND ANNOUNCED BY INEC.
Even if voting results exist on a server, they were typed in based on the previously MANUALLY collated results which the presiding electoral officers ratified.

It is evident that atiku supporters comprise mainly of the low IQ section of the Nigerian populace, many of whom, after thousands of 'likes' and 'shares' for atiku, still haven't learnt any lesson.

Thank you bro, you might repeat that 1000000 times they won't listen.

Anyway let Obi use VAR to find the inec server shikena
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by Sholaco: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2019
grin China thief
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Racoon:
INEC is really stupid.Imagine what the world will be thinking about Nigeria under this government.

The world already formed there view about nigeria even before you were born find somethingelse to worry about .
Nigeria electoral act has no provision for server neither was it enacted so even if inec has a server its null & void becos no law uphold it.
the court is only shying away from the facts so lawyers can feed fat. if atiku has a case then jonathan should also has for a server afterall card readers were used 015
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by bendike: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2019
globemoney:

He stands nothing to gain but he’s the one always dying to get a post? Why don’t he go and face his business, I know he doesn’t even know what a server means
Hmm, i assure you he knows better than you and i what a server means. He was the chairman of Charms nigeria ltd and fidelity bank amongs others. IT intensive companies.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by asfrank(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2019
tuniski:

This is an ignorant post, rigging/manipulation takes place with human contact with the process. E-collation reduces human contact and therefore improves the sanctity of the ballot.
Hear this Ignorant speaking, Who told you what Atiku manufactured is true? I don't blame people like you, How did he even get access to the sever if not by Hacking, which begs the question of credibility? now he is asking the court to give him permission to access something he already hacked. They go continue to use una heads play.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by KingRabota: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Prof JEGA

bus1:
China Obi

Is it so complex to grasp that VOTING is a different process from ACCREDITATION ??

Even if voting results exist on a server, they were typed in based on the previously MANUALLY collated results which the presiding electoral officers ratified.

It is evident that atiku supporters comprise mainly of the low IQ section of the Nigerian populace, many of whom, after thousands of 'likes' and 'shares' for atiku, still haven't learnt any lesson.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by BroZeal: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
KingRabota:
Prof JEGA

As bad as it is for your understanding
Ibex thought adhoc members that the number of accredited voters transmitted with card readers must tally with the results to be published after voting if not, it will be turned down at collation centers,
Nigeria is a big joke and unfortunately some people are blindly following everything in the name of party support.
The biggest lie and shame of inec is on this server stuff, of course when you start to lie, you will keep multiplying lies to cover yourself, and then you will expose yourself and the previous lies will be exposed. What a Nigeria
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by globemoney: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
searchlight:
I've never benefited from peter obi directly but ask Anambrarians who has being their best governor since the return of democracy. Even his greatest critics will tell you it is peter obi. Coming to your argument on governance. Mention the ex governors of your state let's compare them with obi. Obi took governance to the rural communities that never felt the impact of government. He handed government secondary schools to missionaries and after two years anambra came first in ssce exams and they have been among the best since then, he managed anambra state such that anambra under his leadership became viable and can sustain herself even without federal allocation. He made anambra safer than he met her and made sure degraded kidnapers and the unlawful activities of some members of MASSOB. At the end he left over 60 billion in the treasury of anambra state. He is among the few ex governors who has no case with APCs EFCC and never had even when EFCC was a neutral body. Get some balls and mention your state let's compare. You might be right that obi will never be VP because here is Nigeria where a stark illiterate is prefered to learned people. Obi won't be VP and Nigeria will never grow.
I’m from Anambra State and I can categorically tell you that Peter Obi is a fraud! Obiano his successor has performed far more than him. Talking about Anambra sustaining itself, is itbwith the 400 million monthly IGR he left as governor? It took Obiano just 6 months to raise our IGR to over 1 billion from the 400 million Obi left it. Also should we clap for Obi for handing schools over to missionaries? Abia State and virtually all SE states always comes tops in save and I have never seen their governors taking the credit for that.
Peter Obi is just an overhyped fraud and only unintelligent folks like you can’t see through his cunning nature. A man who admitted on National TV he was running his family business with Anambra money as governor? Someone that has been caught a million times lieing? Should I also mention former governors in PDP who have not had cases with EFCC? Excuse me please
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by tuniski: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
asfrank:

Hear this Ignorant speaking, Who told you what Atiku manufactured is true? I don't blame people like you, How did he even get access to the sever if not by Hacking, which begs the question of credibility? now he is asking the court to give him permission to access something he already hacked. They go continue to use una heads play.
Who mentioned Atiku? Whether the claim of Atiku is true or not will be determined are rigorous court proceeding/processes not your skewed thought process.

Why do court give search warrant? You are sounding deliberately mischievous.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by niyidenrele: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lamasta:
If You are in support of Obi's motion click LIKE
if against click SHARE
LMAO...here we go ..Dem don start again
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by Lamasta(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
niyidenrele:
LMAO...here we go ..Dem don start again
Sit and watch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by IGBOyoruHausa: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Simple the server Crashed
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by oyatz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
The June-12 election was conducted 26 years ago.

Amah70:
Back to June 12 of MKO, ABIOLA, we never had the multi million votes now recorded for APC in northwest states. How did northwest states multiply million times million in few years?
Let the server be produced.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by searchlight: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
globemoney:

I’m from Anambra State and I can categorically tell you that Peter Obi is a fraud! Obiano his successor has performed far more than him. Talking about Anambra sustaining itself, is itbwith the 400 million monthly IGR he left as governor? It took Obiano just 6 months to raise our IGR to over 1 billion from the 400 million Obi left it. Also should we clap for Obi for handing schools over to missionaries? Abia State and virtually all SE states always comes tops in save and I have never seen their governors taking the credit for that.
Peter Obi is just an overhyped fraud and only unintelligent folks like you can’t see through his cunning nature. A man who admitted on National TV he was running his family business with Anambra money as governor? Someone that has been caught a million times lieing? Should I also mention former governors in PDP who have not had cases with EFCC? Excuse me please
if some set of people despite Jesus the supposed saviour of the world while can't peter be despised? Mention the PDP ex governors who have never had a case with efcc
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by globemoney: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
searchlight:
if some set of people despite Jesus the supposed saviour of the world while can't peter be despised? Mention the PDP ex governors who have never had a case with efcc
Lol atleast you cant mention anything I said that’s false. You wish peter was a saint lol
Theodore orji
Mimiko
Liyel Imoke
Martins Elechi
These are just a few names off the top of my head.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by Alejobs: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by searchlight: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by globemoney: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by Alejobs: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by JubrilBuhari: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
bus1:
China Obi

I think you are the one with very low IQ.
Your darling INEC said there was no servers so what exactly is your point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by KingRabota: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Guy d only thing iyam understanding from your write up is that n9a na scam
Massive Unadulterated Fraud

Kawai!

BroZeal:

As bad as it is for your understanding
Ibex thought adhoc members that the number of accredited voters transmitted with card readers must tally with the results to be published after voting if not, it will be turned down at collation centers,
Nigeria is a big joke and unfortunately some people are blindly following everything in the name of party support.
The biggest lie and shame of inec is on this server stuff, of course when you start to lie, you will keep multiplying lies to cover yourself, and then you will expose yourself and the previous lies will be exposed. What a Nigeria
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by superstar1(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2019
This Mr. Shaina thinks they are talking about China and Hong Kong here
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by booksrite(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sit and watch

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Haaaaa Mr China,American,France ,Ghana did you tell INEC to keep presidential election result in server for you OYO You are .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State / Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.