Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang (52658 Views)

Is OUK Another Rochas Okoroacha? / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by livebyday(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2019
dedonfranco:
Some of dis Guy's that are saying all dis came from Abia State.

Do not mention or in any way comment about any ones tribe , religion or beliefs in a derogatory way !!
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by goody1shoe73(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2019
I don't and can't for a split second doubt the structural integrity of the flyover because I can vouch for the integrity of the consultant Engineer in charge of the construction, Engr. Dr. Ibearugbulam Owus.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by bunmconig(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2019
seyigiggle:
Where is COREN and Nigerian Society of Nigeria?
are they still in existence??

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Ochendo1: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Mustay:

I'll still say see the bridge Imo State Government built as much as we may not like it. Yes, the buck stopped at his table as the number one citizen of Imo State but this is beyond him. I am not saying he is not to blame but whatever happened to his commissioners and the ministry. Or he overrode them here too? I don't want us to lose sight of us as a people

See, Rochas awarded contracts to his firm without due process through one fat Lebanese ex-prisoner and fellow scammer and payments were made in cash.
This has nothing to do with Imo State government.
He was running a one-man-show government, appointing people without appointment letters hence, he was nick-named "Ezeonyeagwalam".
Do not attribute the actions of Rochas to Imo State Government, the defeated Emperor felt he will create an empire in Imo where he will lord over like Tinubu, But he met his match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Frezhkid10(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2019
seyigiggle:
Where is COREN and Nigerian Society of Nigeria?
... society of engineers
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2019
wink2015:

AND ROCHAS OKOROCHA WANT TO BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WITH THIS HIS DRUNKARD MAN CREDENTIAL.

He has held this passion to be President for close to 15 years now.

He is going to wait for so long.

IF THE IGBOS WANT TO FORWARD A VIABLE CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT THEN WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT EX-GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, MR PETER OBI.

Certainly not Rochas Okorocha aka IBERIBERISM !

So between the tiny spot on Okorocha's flyover and this Peter Obi's flyover which is worse? The difference is that Obiano went to work and repaired it immediately. So many flyovers do have such cracks once in a while like Rumuola, Eleme and Agip flyovers in Port-Harcourt. They are repaired regularly.

3 Likes

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Lumig: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2019
tunes1102:
They did it well but it was badly used.
cry I don't even know maybe to clap for you or to flog you, I'm really confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2019
omokoginimi:
Act of iberibeism.

Nonsense and Pocohantas
grin
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Ochendo1: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2019
tunes1102:

This is why they use your type for money rituals grin
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Shut up this idiot. Nkpor flyover was never affected and you cannot compare it to the sinking of Owerri flyover. What affected nkpor approach road, not even the flyover was erosion.

Just look at the rubbish okoroawusa built. Shame on you old bastard

[s]
Abogwara:

So between the tiny spot on Okorocha's flyover and this Peter Obi's flyover which is worse? The difference is that Obiano went to work and repaired it immediately. So many flyovers do have such cracks once in a while like Rumuola, Eleme and Agip flyovers in Port-Harcourt. They are repaired regularly.
[/s]

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by brilapluz(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Imoh555:
Make una allow the man rest the construction company is to be blamed
am not from owerri but do you know there is a flyover that is currently no being used because COREN found out the materials used were substandard and would cave in at any time?
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by TenTon(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Our Leaders are so wicked
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Abogwara all the projects okoroawusa did collapsed almost immediately. Look at the Owerri culvert tunnel

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Urchman200: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
And The Current Government, That's Why You're Made As A Governor, When You Keep Show Us This

Are You Try To Ask Him To Come Back To repair It Or What
how I wish you dis same thing when Buhari and his confused deputy was busy blaming Jonathan government even after been in office for 4years is called hypocrisy.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You also partake in all the things that is wrong with Nigeria

How long did you spend to led the senate?

What about those Igbo ministers that stole?

What about your Governors?

You are suffering from delusions

STFU.... didn't you hear that animal clearly say that igbos can't be trusted to run the affairs of the damn country , implying that Abokis and Afonjas have been doing a swell job all this while...
Talking about igbo reps and govnrs , the only reason they are there is because there's no way for them not to be there.
Though we have useless governors and reps,but still come to think of it .....
Governors that have what amount of control and resources..
Reps that can only work unanimously with their Aboki nd Afonja colleagues..
You can pretend to make this a general thing but we know made this shithole to be this way...
From Abacha (I don't really know what that man's problem was,like for reals his loots are still being recovered today,, I'm sure if he had lived long enough,he would have sold the country and shipped the proceeds abroad)...
But still northerners can still be trusted to run the affairs of the country.
Then theres Obasanjo ,who was notably very corrupt, alleged to have spent $16 billion dollars on power,but nigeria is still the country with the lowest power supply in the world... dragging last position with Yemen,an officially "failed state"...
Mr olusegun also tried to bribe his way to a third term as president... the rest is history..
But still Afonjas can be trusted to run the affairs of the country...
I think we all know who's delusional here.

2 Likes

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by lovere: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Abogwara:

People like you are the reason Nigeria has refused to move forward. A BIG shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by frankmoney(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Urchman200:
how I wish you dis same thing when Buhari and his confused deputy was busy blaming Jonathan government even after been in office for 4years is called hypocrisy.
now you are doing same thing so it's hypocrisy on your part as well
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by joeshed(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2019
johnmartus:
More reason why Nigerians can't entrust Nigeria affairs in to an igbo man.hand.

you need common sense
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by frankmoney(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Ihedioha fix it and stop showing us picture
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Beulah77: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Imoh555:
Make una allow the man rest the construction company is to be blamed

Quiet there you goat, was he not the one who paid the useless construction company for the substandard job they did!
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2019
In the case of Okorocha little thing is blown out of proportion whereas worse things are seen as normal everywhere else.

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by etrouble: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2019
johnmartus:
More reason why Nigerians can't entrust Nigeria affairs in to an igbo man.hand.

You will get Ibo made Nigeria.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Westsida: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2019
safetyInspector:
Yet the world's poverty headquarters.

Where’s your prove that Naija is the world’s poverty headquarter!
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Temple1288(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2019
nototribalist:

there's nothing like Abia, Imo or Anambra. We are one. What affect Anambra affect Imo and Abia. So find another thing talk.

Exactly my brother
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by truthisgood: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2019
tunes1102:

So that your typhoid have not gone better look for a good Doctor cos I can see it's almost disturbing your brain.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Westsida: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2019
[s]
Rgade:

STFU.... didn't you hear that animal clearly say that igbos can't be trusted to run the affairs of the damn country , implying that Abokis and Afonjas have been doing a swell job all this while...
Talking about igbo reps and govnrs , the only reason they are there is because there's no way for them not to be there.
Though we have useless governors and reps,but still come to think of it .....
Governors that have what amount of control and resources..
Reps that can only work unanimously with their Aboki nd Afonja colleagues..
You can pretend to make this a general thing but we know made this shithole to be this way...
From Abacha (I don't really know what that man's problem was,like for reals his loots are still being recovered today,, I'm sure if he had lived long enough,he would have sold the country and shipped the proceeds abroad)...
But still northerners can still be trusted to run the affairs of the country.
Then theres Obasanjo ,who was notably very corrupt, alleged to have spent $16 billion dollars on power,but nigeria is still the country with the lowest power supply in the world... dragging last position with Yemen,an officially "failed state"...
Mr olusegun also tried to bribe his way to a third term as president... the rest is history..
But still Afonjas can be trusted to run the affairs of the country...
I think we all know who's delusional here.

[/s]
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2019
lovere:

People like you are the reason Nigeria has refused to move forward. A BIG shame on you.

You are the shameless one. Someone wanted to use the tiny spot as basis for preference of Peter Obi so I showed him Peter Obi's flyover.

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Abogwara is one of reasons Owerri and imo state at large is in shambles. He comes online to deceive people about imo state but when you step your feet into the state you will almost want to stone the governor.

See the present condition of Owerri lol

lovere:

Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by Abogwara: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Abogwara is one of reasons Owerri and imo state at large is in shambles. He comes online to deceive people about imo state but when you step your feet into the state you will almost want to stone the governor.

See the present condition of Owerri lol

Yes most federal roads are like that and few other roads too so it makes no difference. Okorocha has done his part and did it well so the next Governor should try and perform better instead of showing us few little challenges he inherited.
Re: Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang by BeijinDossier: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Shut you bastard. What affected nkpor approach road, not even the flyover was erosion, the flyover has never had any issue.

Whereas Owerri flyover which okoroawusa commissioned with so much fanfare is now unusable because it has failed

Abogwara:

You are the shameless one. Someone wanted to use tge tiny spot as basis for preference of Peter Obi so I showed him Peter Obi's flyover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.