Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court (52691 Views)

Justice Mary Odili’s Daughter, Njideka Iheme Sworn In As Judge Of The FHC / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by EBMedia: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Iheme Sworn In As Judge Of The Federal High Court

Njideka Iheme, the daughter of former Rivers State Governor, Peter Odili and Justice Mary Odili, has just been sworn in as a Judge of the Federal High Court, IgbereTV reports.

The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Honourable Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, sworn in Mrs Iheme and and 20 others as Judges of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, on Tuesday 23rd November 2021.

Justice Njideka is married Uzoma Nwosu Iheme, the son of Court of Appeals Judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu Iheme.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWoVOirtNCo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Karemarealty288(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Congrats

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by ScamHunter: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
When greatness is in the family

232 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
It runs in the family.Igbo kwenu!

JustforMen:
carry dat bullshit comot from here, my friend!! what of all the other greatness wey Igbo dey kwenu for airports globally? does that also run in the blood? people are individuals belong to a group not the other way round! hypocritical tribal supremacist
Ndoo.I should never be the source of your frustration We all have our roots before our nationality as man is tribalistic in nature. We have greatness as well as the bad side running in all humanity.

So the greatness should be celebrated while the bad side(criminality inclusive) should be vehemently condemned man(imagine your reaction had it been she was caught doing drugs).Be calming down.

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by EyezofGod120: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Malami go see shege,,this gel is gonna. Drag his balls on a shattered glass

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by maureensylvia(f): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bloodline
We even look alike cheesy

I'm an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers, castor seed... Suitable for exports.
I help you get more VALUE for less,save time and Money, legally Registered with CAC

Pls don’t fail to Dm me if you want to discuss business, My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries.
Delivery is world-wide. .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Cholls(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
My brother it runs in the family

19 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Getdabag: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Judges go fvck this one tire

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by olatuns2017: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by peacekante: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Imagine say na Tinubu grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by kingwonder: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by omenkaLives(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Turn this to "Tinubu's daughter..." or "Buhari's daughter..." and see all hell break loose EVEN IF they are eminently qualified for that.

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Beautiful

Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by kingwonder: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Future is female �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Deserea: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
When greatness runs in a family!

Mr bullion van and family should come and learning "greatness" from this family.

Congrats

10 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Staccato001: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Baawaa(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
R
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by AJOBI77(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
The resemblance is topnotch

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Quiny32323: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Contact no go kill una,this one will protect the next generation of looters.

18 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Sheriman(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thank God no be Mallaam Gambari from Gombe or Jigawa this time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by gasparpisciotta: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
A dynasty is being created...

The Odilis of Nigeria, mother, daughter and perhaps a grand daughter in future

19 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by szczescie(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shh! Don't tell them I told you oh

Her other daughter Chinelo was also made a magistrate just some months prior That one is married to a house of representatives member in Rivers state

This one was just made a judge and is married to the son of a judge in court of appeal

Them go use them settle their mama for the inconvenience of that house raid and also for retirement.

Their papa and mama set compass for them left, right and center, staking their claims to government even in the next generation. This Naija Ehn.

Pension as ex governor of Rivers State no be one small moi moi state
Pension as ex Justice of supreme court of Nigeria
And their in law's too are loaded + this now

Edit: All of you celebrating are fuuls, how is this good news if it was based on merit it's a different thing.
But before your very eyes people are building an enclave, an island of wealth and locking you and your generations yet unborn out of the wealth of Nigeria and you dey celebrate.
All this positions they hand to their kids could have lifted someone else who is more worthy out of poverty.

Imagine one family had a magistrate
Another totally different family had the judge
Another different family had the house of reps member
And another different family had the supreme court justice
And this Odili family only had a governor

That's over 4 families and atleast 20 mouths assuming each of the nuclear family has only 5 members, that's atleast 20 people lifted out of hunger and poverty for life.

But now only one family is hoarding everything and we mumu people of Nigeria who think we are smart are clapping for them, admiring them as they deny us opportunities, because she is a woman like me or she is from my state or tribe or my religion.

So the theif can steal from Me as long as he is from my tribe,
The rap!s+ can have his way with my sister as long as he is the same religion as me

NIGERIANS ARE docile E-DIOTS the worst type, I mean the type with Stockholm syndrome.

Ask yourself does this girl even need to work a day in her life to live a normal big girl life? She doesn't her parents have money running out of their nose, ears and mouths look at all they own and yet they are adding more

And fuuls are applauding because they are from the same Geographical expression on a map as them

And let me tell you guys they don't consider themselves Igbo, I am from Rivers state, they are from rivers state. Go and tell them they are Igbo and hear what they'll tell you. It's shocking seeing Igbos celebrate them, most of us in rivers state are not very happy at things like this, this is not an achievement to anyone else but the family.

Also You people have not learnt from your experience with Wike.

Stop being stooges, and yes-men to your oppressors please.

Wetin concern me, I don dey wash my hand commot for Una matter small small.

You cannot free a bird that doesn't even know it's caged. Even if last last you free am e no go fly. Until e realise himself one day you all will realise yourselves. I hope it's not too late by then.

Edit: reply to this message:
Angelaukegbu100:

Shhhh!!! The girl merited it I know their family personally none of her and her siblings schooled outside they all schooled in UNN and are all very intelligent top of their class her sis is a doctor..not to talk of her in-laws u can’t even stand in front of them the brain runs in the fam…so whose fault if they married other rich people before is it a nobody they ll marry biko carry ur wailing somewhere else…mtcheew

If u even check the list of the 20 people sworn in almost all of them are related to justices, half are children of justices that’s y the list was opposed last year…so the odilis shouldn’t be insulted at all..they merited everything…so cos her mum is a Justice she shouldn’t be one….the woman has even been a magistrate for years there’s another woman that was personal assistant to Osibanjo that one has never served in a court room before but cos her dad is a Justice from the north they swore her in normally u are to serve at least 10yrs before becoming a judge now imagine someone that didn’t even serve and u are here insulting the wrong person lol

You do not merit to be a judge solely because you were good in school work. Go and find out. Schooling outside or inside has nothing to do with this I schooled inside too most of us in Rivers state people with "notable" last names who want to be lawyers schooled inside Naija like all the children and grand children of the past governors of rivers state and some top political and judicial figures some I can mention them by names but I don't think it'll be fair "the former governor that wasn't a governor at all his daughter schooled outside, the former NBA president from rivers wikes close friend, his daughter also schooled outside.

Also I haven't said {she did not merit it}, yet, but I will say it in this post at the end because of your comment, I said "How is this good? But If it is based on merit then it is different"
Meaning if it is based on merit then this doesn't apply.because I believe 2 good governors can come from one family, I believe 3 great footballers can come from one family, 4 great judges can come from one family. But in this peculiar case we know what happened behind closed doors. She is qualified for the job quite alright but how did she get it.

I refuse to believe that everything that played out in their life was a series of coincidence, their father had Pamo clinic by chance and the daughter just became a doctor by chance.
Then this girl by chance married a son of a judge then by chance became a judge herself, then by chance the other daughter married a house of reps member then by chance was made a magistrate in a list that wasn't published or announced and a recruitment that was secret and a list which came straight from government House at night even the court clerks weren't aware of it, the judges weren't aware of it except those whose wife's and daughters were on it. then by chance they were sworn in almost the very next day in a hurried event. Which again remember by chance the wife of the Attorney general of rivers state Z. Adangor was also made a magistrate, the same exercise saw the daughter of the then Chief judge Iyayi laminkara also become a magistrate, should I keep listing? All the people appointed who where daughters and wife's of already big names close to government.

Should I also tell you that they were all immediately promoted to senior magistrates? Immediately after appointment while old magistrates with more experience than them remained in their positions without promotion or salary increments the new magistrates (all of whom are wife's and daughters of big men close to government) where pushed to senior/chief magistrates.

My friend I don't know how close you think you are to the family or the system but if truly you are close to the family or the system you will know that I myself typing am not a total stranger... Let me not blow my cover but you should know already that this person chatting is not someone who doesn't know or someone making guess work. I just don't want to call names or go too deep.

I can tell you that MERIT had NOTHING to do with any of this. Take it or leave it. I am speaking as an insider. I have nothing against the family, I think the daughters are reasonable people who have done well for themselves atleast they positioned themselves in a way that such things can happen example if they didn't qualify as lawyers they wouldn't have been able to be made judges and magistrates. But ask yourself if they weren't the children of Odili will they be where they are?

And like you said the list was opposed because it was made up of children of justices. I am not singling out the Odili's. I am saying the whole idea of praising these guys is wrong especially because we all know that it's not solely based on merit. We saw it with wike's magistrates appointment too and now with the federal appointment too. If it continues like this only people with strong last names should expect to aspire for anything. My own last name is strong too but not as strong as the Odili's. I will repeat again I have nothing absolutely nothing against Chinelo and her sister or even the mother.

How many families do you know of with 2 justices and 1 magistrate?

Not even families with more than 5 lawyers can boast of 2 at the bench, I can name names of strong families in Rivers state, who have over 10 lawyers in their extended families each and not 2 are magistrates or judges let alone from the same nuclear family. I know most of the judges and the magistrates in rivers state and neighboring states and even Abuja.

All I'm trying to say is it's not a coincidence, None of this is. Let us tell ourselves the truth.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Let me keep dreaming
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Quiny32323: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Late bar nzenwa no be ur mate, that's where it all started.

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by thatsleepboy1: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol, she beautiful bikọ.

Her resembles her mom, if I may ask, is this why her mother's house was raided or is it sth else?.
Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by flexlatifa: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Igbos always prevail...

Afonja and bandits this news dey shocking...

But make Una edure no be our fault ..GOD is truly happy with igbos..

IGBO AMAKA.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Thebigheart: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
olatuns2017:

Pdp family planning

Try and see beyond political parties. It will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court by Patrioticman007(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
Turn this to "Tinubu's daughter..." or "Buhari's daughter..." and see all hell break loose EVEN IF they are eminently qualified for that.

That's the hypocrisy of wailing wailers. This singular act of siding with their corrupt kins men, gave birth to the civil war, when kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo officer, killed the Prime Minister SATB, killed the Northern primier & spiritual father of Arewa Sir Ahmadu Bello, killed General Maimalari & killed the Western Nigeria premier in person of Akintola & others. But the evil child purposely left out Nnamdi Azikwe the president because he is a Igbo Christian like him. Well the rest is history for KARMA served them hot akpu & is still serving them Mkpurumiri till date.

39 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Poll Dispute: You Can’t Stand In For Tinubu, Court Tells Gov Lalong / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.