Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Complete Guide On Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Guide On Mini Importation (201 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide On Mini Importation by Albertibase(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
*OPPORTUNITY !* *OPPORTUNITY !!*
*OPPORTUNITY!!!*

*HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION?*

Well you probably may have heard about it, but didn't give it attention but I think you should give attention to it now because you actually have missed a lot.

Mini importation is the act of importing light weighted products from China at very cheap prices and selling at high prices in Nigeria. The gain is unimaginable. Such products includes phones and accessories, men and women wears, handbags, wristwatches, shoes, babies wears, toys, creams appliances and many more.
Here you are skipping the big importers to buy directly from the sellers in China, and at the same time dodging the Nigeria custom stress.

Imagine someone buying a high graded suit at just 10k to 20K and selling at 40k to 50k with plea from the customer.

I want to show you how I import memory cards from China and make profit of 1k for each though I sell at 20% discount from the normal market price.

I want to show you how to even import your own brand (that is, your products will bear your desired name)

There is an opportunity for you now, a tutorial about mini importation is currently ongoing and I think you need to join.

*WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IN THE TUTORIAL*
�Detailed explanation of mini importation.

�Hot selling products in Nigeria that you can start importing.

�How to choose the products that will work for you.

�How to find original products to import.

�How to find trusted sellers to buy from.

�Step-by-step guide with video and pictorial aids.

�How to track your products while on the way.

�Personal assistance where necessary to ensure successful importation.

*WHERE IS THE TUTORIAL HOLDING?*
The tutorial is holding online on WhatsApp, it does not involve much people to ensure appropriate tutorship. Each batch consists of just *10 participants.*

Three batches make up a section and the tutorial for a section lasts for one full week. That means that the tutorial runs in different time schedules for the three batches.

*HOW TO JOIN THE TUTORIAL*
The first thing you need to do is to join the general group on WhatsApp using the link below
https:///I49SYNB3sXd3LRdoyLbYCd
From where you will be sent to your batch for the tutorial.

*HOW MUCH FOR THE TUTORIAL*
Well if I were to charge you what it cost me to learn mini importation you may not be able to pay it. Mini importation is a goldmine and most people will charge from 10k to 20k to teach you (you can confirm this elsewhere), and if you were to go online surfing the net to gain information about it you may end up getting confused due to information overload, you will even spend more than the amount for this tutorial on data subscription and the whole waste of time, and yet not get the appropriate information.
So because I want to help the interested people gain this knowledge I will be collecting just *3K* for the tutorial.

*SPECIAL OFFER*
I have decided to collect just *1k* from those that will make up the first two batches of each section, after which the final batch will be paying 3K. Remember only 10 persons make one batch, that means the *first 20 persons* will pay just 1k for the tutorial.
So hurry to meet up with the first two badges that is almost occupied. You will be told how to pay when you join the group.
There are four types of people when it comes to this type of thing
*The optimist*
*The pessimist*
*The realist*
*The opportunist*
while the optimist pessimist, and realist will be busy arguing about the water, the opportunist will drink it. Who are you?
Even if you don't have money to join the tutorial now you still need to join the general group so you will be aware when each section end and opens another opportunity. I will not be spamming your inbox with this message every week just to notify you.

Once more the link to the group is
https:///I49SYNB3sXd3LRdoyLbYCd

*Caveat of the group*

*The group is solely for the tutorial, no form of spamming will be tolerated.*

you can chat me up privately or call me for more enqueries
*08131289796*

You can also drop your number to be added to the group

*See you there dear opportunist*

(1) (Reply)

Savezone Network / Airtel Bingle Daily Plan Is A Fraud / Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.